• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon Ball Club

cookies kill you

Like a boss
oh and my favorite saga in dragon ball z would probably have to be the fusion saga

also anyone here getting the new dragon ball ultimate tenkachi game i am and im pumpt to make a ssj 4 broly and xcicor also i was very suprised because they added alot of things i wrote to them to do so im pretty dang happy since i loove dragon ball z anyway

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll
Omg finally theres a DB club! I'd like to join cause, you know, who wouldn't? I can make some userbars for the club too. My favorite Series is DBZ and my favorite saga is the android/cell saga.

Last edited:

Jameson1

Mes amis
Sorry I'm late with this, but my favorite saga would have to be the Cell games, mostly because of SSJ2 Gohan, that was awesome.

7 tyranitars

wow club is becoming active o_O. good thing to see :D So ehm yeah, English or Japanese? :p

TehLulzMastur

Your Username: TehLulzMastur
Favorite Character: Gohan
Why you joined this club: I like Dragon Ball, and seeing as there's a Dragon Ball club, why the hell not join? I'm sure there'll be some interesting conversations.
I pledge to stay faithful to this club’s rules and will always like Dragon Ball.
Kaaaa....meeee....haaaa....meee....HAAAAA!!!!

Also, I have a question. As a person who's mainly a manga fan, I tend to stick to the manga pronunciations and spellings. For example, Tenshinhan, Chaozu, Muten-Roshi, Freeza, Boo, etc. However, I can't for the life of me figure out how to pronounce Kuririn. Most of the time I tend to say ''Krillin'', but I type Kuririn. So tell me, how the hell do you pronounce Kuririn?

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
@StonE EdgE You'll be accepted once you post the sign up form correctly.

Why you joined this club: I like Dragon Ball, and seeing as there's a Dragon Ball club, why the hell not join? I'm sure there'll be some interesting conversations.
I pledge to stay faithful to this club’s rules and will always like Dragon Ball.

Also, I have a question. As a person who's mainly a manga fan, I tend to stick to the manga pronunciations and spellings. For example, Tenshinhan, Chaozu, Muten-Roshi, Freeza, Boo, etc. However, I can't for the life of me figure out how to pronounce Kuririn. Most of the time I tend to say ''Krillin'', but I type Kuririn. So tell me, how the hell do you pronounce Kuririn?

Accepted
From my best understanding it is Krillin, but if I find something else saying otherwise I'll post it.

Japanese it makes the nostalgia all the more real...

Last edited:

7 tyranitars

something like [Ku-ri-rin]

cookies kill you

Like a boss
english no doubt i absolutley hate listening to any anime in japanese since its annoying to me off topic a little bit but its also why i havent gone past episode 320 or whatever in one piece

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll
Your Username: StonE EdgE
Favorite Character: Piccolo
Why you joined this club: I'd like to join cause, you know, who wouldn't? I can make some userbars for the club too. My favorite Series is DBZ and my favorite saga is the android/cell saga.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
I like the Buu saga, I mean what kind of antagonist is epic enough to turn his opponents into chocolate and eat them?

Have any of you guys watched DBZ kai yet?

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll
I've watched up to the end of the frieza saga in DBZ Kai, I really didn't see any differences form the original.

7 tyranitars

I've watched up to the end of the frieza saga in DBZ Kai, I really didn't see any differences form the original.

Episodes where shorter, less filler.

Jameson1

Mes amis
Kai doesn't have the music I grew up (funimation dub/faulconer) with which is the main reason I don't really like it as much, but it's better than no Dragon Ball at all.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
i like kai imo dragon ball z with no filler i also like the different voice actors and they did a good job editing stuff they said i just wish they could get more episodes up since it doesnt seem like i ever see new episodes

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Well I know the CW4kids has yet to air new episodes, but I think that's because they're waiting to air the Cell saga, I dunno, maybe I'm wrong.

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Your Username:drdj11
Favorite Character: Trunks
Why you joined this club:To love DB,DBZ,And DB GT
Kamehameha!!!!!

cookies kill you

Like a boss
alright guys a new day has come for the awesome club the Dragon Ball club and id like to start a new topic which I was inspired by watching some Dragon Ball Z Kai commercials turns out they will be showing movies like Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan and also Fusion Reborn anyway give me your top 5 favorite Dragon Ball, Z or GT movies me (I havent watched any Dragon Ball movies yet)

1.Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan
2.Wraith of the Dragon
3.Fusion Reborn
4.Bojack Unbound
5.Dead Zone
honrable mention Coolers Revenge (I just had to xD)