• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon Ball Club

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll
Hello and welcome Char!

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Yup Trivia has been been updated...so post your answers to the questions here...but I use the honor system..so if you don't know the answer! Geuss! Please do it by your knowledge don't look these things up...please

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
I have the answer to number 2!

Its Android 16! At least im pretty sure it's android 16....

How many can you answer at once?

Jameson1

Mes amis
alright guys a new day has come for the awesome club the Dragon Ball club and id like to start a new topic which I was inspired by watching some Dragon Ball Z Kai commercials turns out they will be showing movies like Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan and also Fusion Reborn anyway give me your top 5 favorite Dragon Ball, Z or GT movies me (I havent watched any Dragon Ball movies yet)

1.Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan
2.Wraith of the Dragon
3.Fusion Reborn
4.Bojack Unbound
5.Dead Zone
honrable mention Coolers Revenge (I just had to xD)

Well, I've only seen Cooler's Revenge, The first and second Broly movies (not Bio-Broly), and The Return of Cooler, but if I had to put them in order:
1. Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan
2. The Return of Cooler
3. Broly: Second Coming
4. Cooler's Revenge

I'm not sure why but I really liked the art direction in The Return of Cooler.
The Broly movies were pretty good but Cooler's Revenge felt kind of rushed.

zoroark77

Shiny PKMN breeder
Your Username:zoroark77
Favorite Character:Gohan
Why you joined this club:I pledge to stay faithful to this club. I joined because i have a liking to Dragon ball even though im a newbie to it

kamehameha

Last edited:

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Um zoroark by user name I meant your serebii username and you forgot the KAMEHAMEHA!...fix and you will be accepted

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll
1. Where did Goku meet Yamcha? He ambushed Goku and others in the desert.
2.Which Android (from DBZ) is entirely synthetic? Android 16
3.Who is Tien? A human?
4. What is the dragon summoned from the Dragonballs on Earth's name? Shenron
~~~
Moderate:
5.How many Cell Jr.s are there? 5
6. How many were depicted in the anime? 4?
7. How many times has Piccolo died? 4
~~~~
Hard:
8. What was Goku's father's name (one on Earth)? No idea.
9. What Dragonball is on top of Gohan's hat? 4th
10.How many episodes of GT are there? Ummm 50?

Easy:
1. Where did Goku meet Yamcha? In the desert somewhere lol.
2.Which Android (from DBZ) is entirely synthetic? 16
3.Who is Tien? The guy with 3 eyes who uses KI BLAST CANON!
4. What is the dragon summoned from the Dragonballs on Earth's name? Shinra or however you spell it.
~~~
Moderate:
5.How many Cell Jr.s are there? 6
6. How many were depicted in the anime?
7. How many times has Piccolo died? Over 9000 Err I can only think of 2.
~~~~
Hard:
8. What was Goku's father's name (one on Earth)? Grandpa Gohan
9. What Dragonball is on top of Gohan's hat? 4
10.How many episodes of GT are there? Idk and I'm too lazy to look it up lol.

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Alright. I guess ill try my hand at all ten questions :D

Easy:
1. Where did Goku meet Yamcha? In......a desert i think. I cant remember the name of the desert. :p
2.Which Android (from DBZ) is entirely synthetic? Again, Android 16. (Yay for the Androids :D)
3.Who is Tien? He is a decendent from the 3 eyed people, and a good friend of Goku's
(i think)
4. What is the dragon summoned from the Dragonballs on Earth's name? Shenron
~~~
Moderate:
5.How many Cell Jr.s are there? I dont know......5?
6. How many were depicted in the anime? 5? (lol)
7. How many times has Piccolo died? He bit it in the Saiyan arc.......he was defeated by Cell i think in the Cell arc......i think Frieza got him in the Namek arc.......and im not sure what happens to him in the Majjin Buu arc so.........4 times?
~~~~
Hard:
8. What was Goku's father's name (one on Earth)? No clue. :D But im gonna go with Gohan? Although im pretty sure thats not right.
9. What Dragonball is on top of Gohan's hat? The 4th ball? Darn i cant quiet remember.
10.How many episodes of GT are there? Er......52?

cookies kill you

Like a boss
1. pilfaf arc
2. 19
3.a 3 eyed human who defeated goku in the 2nd to last tournment whos best friend is chaitzou he also dies fighting nappa
4.shenron
5. 7
7.if you dont count king piccolo its 2
8. gohan
1o. 82

whoops accidently pmd

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Awesome already so many answers I will be sending a PM at the end of the week or when all of the members of the club respond

zoroark77

Shiny PKMN breeder
A few days ago my friend told me that gohan cant be a Super Saiyan cause he has no hair and i was wondering if that was true (im a newbie ok)

zoroark77

Shiny PKMN breeder
Well in dragon ball z kai episodes you can sometimes see that gohan has no hair so you know that youre hair gets all spiky and golden when you go into super saiyan so if you have no hair you cant go into super saiyan i thought that would be kinda obvious. thats what my friend said

Last edited:

Jameson1

Mes amis
My trivia answers:
1. In the desert, Yamcha was originally a bandit.
2. Android 16
3. A three-eyed human who was trained in the "Crane" style of martial arts (along with Chaotzu) by Master Roshi's rival, specializing in techniques such as the Dodon-Pa, solar flare, and levitation technique, and who originally wanted to become the world's greatest assassin before becoming allies with Goku.
4. Shenron
5. No clue, I'll say 6?
6. 6 I think
7. Im going to say twice (?)
8. He was raised by Grandpa Gohan, right?
9. The four-star ball
10. I think around 96?