• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon Ball series discussion

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
So if dragonball z is ever brought back for new series (I know highly unlikely at this point at least that is what I think) what would you like to see? (besides being better than gt)

Me personally I would like to see a main antagonist who takes about 3 seasons or more to finally defeat said antagonist greatest strength would be his intellect which is the real reason he is so hard to defeat.

Last edited:

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
Did anyone watch the recent Dragon Ball Z movie, Battle of the Gods? I want to know what people thought of it. Was it fantastic? Was it awful? Based on the trailers, it looks like one of the best DBZ movies.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Did anyone watch the recent Dragon Ball Z movie, Battle of the Gods? I want to know what people thought of it. Was it fantastic? Was it awful? Based on the trailers, it looks like one of the best DBZ movies.

it sold so well that akira said hes going to start working on a new DBZ season so ya it was pretty good. its not out subbed yet tho so the people who watched it watched it pure japanese

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Sorry to just but in but I am a huge dragonball z fan, I'm glad the movie did so well because now the new series can be made and we get the best anime in the world back, I hope they don't mess it up like GT and they can just keep the SS4 levels to give them a real advantage and awesome looking moves.

EonDragonFTW

Well, most people consider GT non canon, so that means no SSJ 4. Which is ok, just make Vegeta SSJ 3 and Gohan return to his ultimate form

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
That's true, hopefully they can just start where it left off on the last episode of Z and just go on from there with a season long villain like they have been doing which really works because most people like that format.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
I don't know abou you all but, personally I think yamcha and bulma breaking up in dbz was the BEST thing that ever happened in yamcha's life. mainly because their relationship was clearly an unhealthy one do to the fact he couldn't even look at a girl without her feeling like he was cheating on her!

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I agree, those two really had no business being together, Iean it didn't lead to anything storyline wise, the vegetta and bulma thing led to trunks and there a was a lot of story with that kid so a good trade up I agree.

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
How strong do you guys think Broly is? I think he's not that strong. I believe Perfect Cell, Super Perfect Cell, Hatchiyack and Bojack are stronger than him in the Second Coming. But I also think that him in the second coming would give Bojack and Hatchiyack a pretty tough fight.

How strong do you guys think Broly is? I think he's not that strong. I believe Perfect Cell, Super Perfect Cell, Hatchiyack and Bojack are stronger than him in the Second Coming. But I also think that him in the second coming would give Bojack and Hatchiyack a pretty tough fight.

Yea, that's just about right. If I remember correctly, Super Trunks and Vegeta couldn't defeat Broly. So he's stronger than an Super Saiyan but weaker than Cell.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Pretty sure Broly is stronger than cell. Gohan couldn't beat him, even in his SS form and working with Goten. It took Goku, who was probably stronger than SS2 in his normal SS form along with the other two to be beat him.

Not to mention that Cell's Power is weaker than SSJ2.

overlimit22

Broly In my opinion is lower than Initial Perfect Cell Level. Because We never see Super Vegeta/Super-Buff Trunks in the Movie, we can assume that he may even be weaker than that. You also have to remember that the Movie's aren't cannon so most of them don't make sense. for Example, Why is Goku stronger than Gohan when the manga/anime in the cell games Contradicts this, It's because they wanted Goku to win and so had to use Plot Powers to allow him to win.

In Second Coming I would say he's around Perfect Cell Vs Goku Level, Because Gohan Became weaker after the 7 years and so was unable to beat him in the beam struggle without Goten & Spirit goku's (Debatable if he was there or not) Help.

Basically the Movie's don't make sense Because the first is stated to take place in between the 7 days rest for the cell games. If they happened before that and Goku and Gohan had come out of the chamber before finishing there training then it makes sense canon wise.

Or we could just go with what Vegeta said in DB Abridged about power levels.

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
Pretty sure Broly is stronger than cell. Gohan couldn't beat him, even in his SS form and working with Goten. It took Goku, who was probably stronger than SS2 in his normal SS form along with the other two to be beat him.

Not to mention that Cell's Power is weaker than SSJ2.

Well remember Gohan lost power due to not training for 7 years so he's gonna be weaker than Broly in his Super Saiyan form. Goten really didn't participate till the beam struggle and plus Goten's power in his super saiyan form is no where close to being able to tip the scale in the beam struggle. Finally Goku in his super saiyan form is no where close to Gohan's super saiyan 2 from. That would be impossible

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I think Borly is stronger than Cell and Bojack. The problem is he lacks control of his power. This makes him a weak fighter even though he has so much power.

EonDragonFTW

Have you guys seen the fan made movie, 3 super saiya jins 3?
I would really like to see him and Vegeta go SSJ 3

TheSimplePickle

Skyla Lover
Is it true they're making the Battle of Gods Saga based upon the movie? That would be interesting, seeing them fight GODS instead of alien or wierd robot creations.