• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon Ball-Z games anyone?

Nebbio

NINJA!
Well I quite like DBZ and recently got DBZT3, and beat story. Really good game. I was wondering if anyone else played the games?

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I quite enjoyed DBZBudokai 2. Has a lot of unlockable characters, a semi-decent story mode, and the ability to customize character's movesets.

Chris

Old Coot
I have BT3 on the Wii and want to get Raging Blast. In the meantime, I'm currently playing Attack of the Saiyans on the GBA. Pretty awesome RPG.

Nebbio

NINJA!
The games that I have of it are DBZB1/2 and DBZBT3. Tenkaichi 3 is amazing.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I had Budokai 2, Budokai 3, and all three Tenkaichi games. They all were very enjoyable for me, especially Budokai Tenkaichi 2's storyline and what-if stories, and B2's, B3's, and BT2's soundtrack (<3 Challengers, The Ultimate Energy, and Awake).

But then my PS2's disc drive broke 2 years ago. So I sold all of them.

I've been thinking of getting the new Budokai game though, if only for Super Saiyan 3 Broly and Vegeta. But I'm having second thoughts due to reviews on it.

Last edited:

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I have the legacy of Goku if that counts for anything. :|

That was a pretty good game. I remember I used to play that game quite frequently. The final boss was pretty cool but quite easy if I remember right.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Hey, can you get Chi-Chi in it by any chance?

Yes, Chi Chi is an unlockable character in BT3. But only her child appearance from Dragonball.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i played a DZ game once on a gamecube at a friend's place, it was fun to do but personaly i'm more a shooterfan then a fighterfan.

latios reborn

I don't mind the dragonball games. But they do tend to get boring after a while.

RichRI322

I had Budokai and liked it alot but fell short of time and couldnt play it as much anymore. I think they just released a newer game for xbox 360.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Yes, Chi Chi is an unlockable character in BT3. But only her child appearance from Dragonball.

I know that. A bit crap. How or what code do you use to unlock her?

Nebbio

NINJA!
What Shenlong was it?

Dragonball games seem to have gone downhill. First there was Goku Densetsu (Card Games WTF?!) Then in 2008 we had Dragonball Origins - which I though would play like a 3D Advanced Adventure, it didn't! Then just last year we had Revenge of King Piccolo and Attack of the Saiyans, both of which sucked. Bandai Namco should stick to making games like Raging Blast, I have GOT to get a copy of that game when I FINALY get my X-Box 360!

Chris

Old Coot
Dragonball games seem to have gone downhill. First there was Goku Densetsu (Card Games WTF?!) Then in 2008 we had Dragonball Origins - which I though would play like a 3D Advanced Adventure, it didn't! Then just last year we had Revenge of King Piccolo and Attack of the Saiyans, both of which sucked. Bandai Namco should stick to making games like Raging Blast, I have GOT to get a copy of that game when I FINALY get my X-Box 360!
Card battle-style DB games are nothing new as they existed well into the Famicom days in Japan.

As for Revenge of King Piccolo and Attack of the Saiyans, they do not suck. I've actually put in quite a few hours into playing AotS. It's a nice change of pace for DB games. Not all of them HAVE to be fighting. And what's the matter? Suck at platformers? RoKP is a great mix of platforming and fighting.

Also, Bandai-Namco are just the publishers. Not the developers. Dimps developed the Budokai games as well as Burst Limit and Spike developed the Budokai Tenkaichi (Sparking! in Japan) games.

Don't remember. Does it matter?
Yes, because Shenlong, Porunga and the Red Shenlong all give you different wishes.