• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Kai/Super Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Welcome to the Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Kai/Super Club!

Gc9hf8J.png
pZ6JSnW.png

About this club

Hello fellow Saiyans!

This is a club where you can discuss anything Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Kai and Dragon Ball Super related. Some examples would be talking about the anime, movies or video games. You can talk about whatever you want as long as it pertains to Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Kai and Dragon Ball Super.

Many of you are probably already familiar with Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT and even Dragon Ball Kai. However, many of you might not be familiar with Dragon Ball Super, since it's a new series that's only been aired in Japan so far.

Dragon Ball Super is a sequel to Dragon Ball Z. It takes place after the defeat of Majin Boo.

Anyone is welcome to join this club! To those of you that join we will have fun in this club, and eventually there will be banners for everyone to use. I look forward to seeing many of you.

Have a good day fellow Saiyans, and don't train too hard. :D

Club rules

- All SPPF rules apply.

- Stay on topic please.

- No one-line posts please.

- No mini modding please.

- No character bashing please, and please don’t bash other members.

How to sign up for this club

- Username:
- Name your favorite Dragon Ball Z character:

Pokegirl Fan~
PokemonBattleFanatic-

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd love to join!

-Username: Pokegirl Fan~
-Name your favorite Dragon Ball Z character: My favorite characters are Gohan and Videl. They both have great chemistry together and I was thrilled when Videl stayed as part of the cast.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'd love to join!

-Username: Pokegirl Fan~
-Name your favorite Dragon Ball Z character: My favorite characters are Gohan and Videl. They both have great chemistry together and I was thrilled when Videl stayed as part of the cast.

You're accepted. Welcome to the club! :D

Here's our first topic

What's your favorite saga in Dragon Ball Z?

My favorite saga is the Cell saga. The story is perfect. To see Gohan get the spotlight by defeating Cell made me happy. When he turned SSJ2 it was an epic moment. I like how everything started with the Androids and lead up to Cell. Cell is a very intelligent menacing villain.

The Freeza saga is a very close second for me. I was honestly hoping Vegeta would be the one to defeat Freeza lol. xD

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Mines is definitely the Great Saiyaman and World Tournament saga. I loved the happy go lucky feels of it as it was a good way to fresh things up after a really tense saga like the cell games. Also Gohans and Videls relationship had some hilarious bantering and their interactions were cute as well.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member

Mines is definitely the Great Saiyaman and World Tournament saga. I loved the happy go lucky feels of it as it was a good way to fresh things up after a really tense saga like the cell games. Also Gohans and Videls relationship had some hilarious bantering and their interactions were cute as well.

The Great Saiyaman saga is a fun saga lol. It has a lot of great episodes. The one where Gohan plays baseball is funny. I always liked how Videl had suspicion that Gohan was Great Saiyaman lol.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Who's your favorite Dragon Ball Z villain and why?
I think my favorite is fat Buu. I liked how hilarious and immature he was plus he turned people into candy, which was hilarious and entertaining to see. I liked that he ended up switching sides though.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan

My favorite saga in Dragon Ball Z would have to be the Frieza Saga
because during that time Frieza went up against pretty much everybody then had the big bout with Goku in the end where he eventually transformed into a Super Saiyan.

Frieza because he's pure evil and ruthless of course,before Super Saiyans existed Frieza was the strongest character in the entire show at the time and it seemed impossible for anyone to stop him.For years he ruled as the Lord Emperor of the Universe who had somewhat of a Adolf Hitler vibe to him because of him enslaving Saiyans to do his biddings and at the same time hated them.

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I think my favorite is fat Buu. I liked how hilarious and immature he was plus he turned people into candy, which was hilarious and entertaining to see. I liked that he ended up switching sides though.

Fat Buu is so hysterical lol xD

"Money, ice cream, money, ice cream" lol.

My favorite villain is Frieza. Frieza was the perfect cold hearted villain. He definitely gave off that Hitler vibe. At the time he was definitely the most strongest intimidating being. His fight with Goku is one of the best fights. There were so many epic moments during that fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.