• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon Battle! Ash VS Iris!! (1154)

AuraChannelerChris

Disappearing isn't that bad, actually.
She'll be back for Ash vs Leon along with every other companion, for a generic "you can do it ash, we believe in you" power of friendship scenario.
Too bad Leon's got a legion of fans who will completely drown out their cheers.

AuraChannelerChris

Ash has the power of main character. Can't beat that.
Has only worked...3 out of 10 times.

All things considered, he is uber lucky this isn't a life-and-death anime.

AuraChannelerChris

Gotta agree with this. If this was attack on titan he would have been eaten in the first episode.
And given the nature of Journeys, offscreen!

Red and Blue

I just noticed that by Drayden saying Iris is Unova's top trainer, she did in-fact beat the elite 4. There is no one above her in that region.

Would of been nice to get a flashback of her beating Alder or any of the other Unova E4 but yeah. If she is the top trainer of the region it means she did beat the former Champion at some point.

RafaSceptile

Would of been nice to get a flashback of her beating Alder or any of the other Unova E4 but yeah. If she is the top trainer of the region it means she did beat the former Champion at some point.
Or at least debut the E4 because only Caitlin appeared in BW

AuraChannelerChris

I do not want them to show Shauntal ironically showing off that her next book hit will be based on Ash's adventures and she ends up famous for it...when she should really be ashamed to even think his adventures are book-sellers.

(Or, pray tell, sell the narrative that Goh is blessed with miracle Critical Captures. She should just write that for fanfiction dot net.)

BladexFade

This episode is probably one of my favorites. I was kind of a little shocked to see Iris returning as champion after her cameo in XY&Z. Considering her game counterpart became a champion of the Unova region, it was bound to happen in the anime. Though, it would have been nice to see a flashback of Iris challenging the champion league or battling against the Elite 4 of Unova. It is kind of crazy that there was no mention of (ex) champion Alder.

Last edited:

Morax

Okama way
This episode is probably one of my favorites. I was kind of a little shocked to see Iris returning as champion after her cameo in XY&Z. Considering her game counterpart became a champion of the Unova region, it was bound to happen in the anime. Though, it would have been nice to see a flashback of Iris challenging the champion league or battling against the Elite 4 of Unova. It is kind of crazy that there was no mention of (ex) champion Alder.
I really like your avatar.

RafaSceptile

I do not want them to show Shauntal ironically showing off that her next book hit will be based on Ash's adventures and she ends up famous for it...when she should really be ashamed to even think his adventures are book-sellers.

(Or, pray tell, sell the narrative that Goh is blessed with miracle Critical Captures. She should just write that for fanfiction dot net.)
Plot twist: She uses Chloe for her next book