• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon Battle! Ash VS Iris!! (1154)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1154.jpg

Dragon Battle! Ash VS Iris!!​

Ash has received a letter from his old friend, Iris, challenging him to a battle. Ash eagerly takes the challenge and he and Goh go to Oplucid City in the Unova region to meet Iris. Iris has been training hard and has become the Champion of the Unova region and wants to put Ash's Dragon-type Pokémon to the test. Being able to see the hearts of Ash's Dragonite & Dracovish, the battle is to be tough. Will Ash be able to defeat his old friend?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!

I'm just glad we haven't gotten spoiled with the result of the battle or Haxorus for that matter. Even though them keeping Axew's fate so secretive is almost paradoxically a spoiler in itself XD

All in all, I smply am happy to see Iris back in such a great role.

RafaSceptile

Iris teasing Ash and Ash being all annoyed has always amused me. And in general they had a sibling-like relationship in BW with Cilan as their big nerdy, weirdo brother. So I'm hoping we get more of that here.
I never understand why some people were that mad about it, like, you know, ash is actually a kid (10 years)

RafaSceptile

Pretty much. Ash acted childish, because that was his BW depiction, and Iris teased him for that.

Though I think some people interpreted that as Iris looking down on Ash and hating him!!!
Well the fact that she became the official champion of a region before Ash (since she is probably the champion before the Manalo Conference) proves that she was at some point right looking down on Ash...for the people with that interpretation, because I don't think those were her intentions