• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon Battle! Ash VS Iris!! (1154)

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Gotta say that ep was pretty mediocre tbh.

Iris is champion just because i guess?

Not much reminiscing between ash and iris.

The fight was only ok. A few cool moments with ash’s dragonite but not enough to carry it.

Iris dragonite got absolutely punked by vish, but then vish also immediately got punked by haxorus. They really forced it to fit in one ep and the battle flow was awful.

Haxorus looked pretty cool, but also just kinda stood around throughout the battle making it kinda lame instead.

There really was no sense of tension in the battle because it’s all one shots. Frankly, wasn’t deserving as a ‘champion’ battle.

Pretty disappointing if this really was iris’s only return in the end.

The fight was only ok. A few cool moments with ash’s dragonite but not enough to carry it.

Iris dragonite got absolutely punked by vish, but then vish also immediately got punked by haxorus. They really forced it to fit in one ep and the battle flow was awful.

Haxorus looked pretty cool, but also just kinda stood around throughout the battle making it kinda lame instead.

There really was no sense of tension in the battle because it’s all one shots.

Yeah, I'd essentially distill my response to the episode like this except I'd add that Ash winning really just dramatically hurt the story.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

There really was no sense of tension in the battle because it’s all one shots. Frankly, wasn’t deserving as a ‘champion’ battle.

This is pretty much what I expected. It should have been a 2 parter instead of that stupid Flabebe episode lol

dman_dustin

I think the long haired one may be Sabrina
People be sleeping on Sabrina, who is infinitely more exciting than Volkner, since Ash never had a proper match with her

Edit; Guys Lucy has Spiky hair, and LOL at Cynthia being suggesting for Hyper Class.

diakyu

There's definitely some sort of Pokemon under Bea's arm. Looks like the top of an agumon lmao