• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon Battle! Ash VS Iris!! (1154)

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!
I thik Journeys is going with the latest games to decide a trainers status
The latest unova games had Iris as champion so they go with that
The latest Kanto games LGPE had Lance as Elite 4, they go with that
The latest hoenn games ORAS had Steven as champion, so I can see them going with that as well when he appears for Masters 8
Journeys is taking a lot of cues from the games in general. I wonder if Gary will be the Viridian City Gym Leader. It doesn’t look like it so far, but perhaps he could be taking on the position temporarily (even though they REALLY should’ve found a new permanent Gym Leader by now).

Red and Blue

Being called both the top trainer in addition to Champion doesn't really leave room for doubt that she did defeat Alder and possibly the other Unova E4

While it would of been nice to have seen it in a flashback or something it is what it is

Last edited:

RafaSceptile

Whoa! 60 pages already. People here really want Iris to beat Alain.
That's not going to happen, especially when we are 3 months away from the 5th anniversary

Nah those guys even have an aniversary, altough pretty crazy i didnt think this thread would get to be the 2nd largest.
Considering how Grookey was almost the 2nd largest, I think it was obvious this was going to be the 2nd largest.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Looking back it it was weird that Ash didn’t get a scene with Haxorus and they just went straight to battling. I know he wasn’t ask close with Axew as he was with let’s say Piplup but it would of been nice.

also I have a question for y’all. If this was a full six on six who do you have your bets placed on? Obviously it’s kinda hard with Iris 6th missing spot (depending on if you count Goodra or not).