• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon Battle! Ash VS Iris!! (1154)

Suicide Plush

As long as she has stoped calling Ash a kid I may actually like her, she drove me up the wall with that when we had her in the series when she is a kid also.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
"Prepare to be disappointed..."

Oh goody, I might just skip it, I love the reunion eps but this? Nope, I think I can happily miss this one and not be bothered by it.
It's early on and only shows up once, and the rest of the episode isn't too terrible as long as you don't think too hard about...most of it (which is nothing new for PM19)

It's funny how people still say that Iris is weak from losing to Ash when Journeys already showed that the problem is the writing of the battles.

I hope she is in M8, she deserves it, the hate towards her was very unjustified during most of BW and JN

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
It's funny how people still say that Iris is weak from losing to Ash when Journeys already showed that the problem is the writing of the battles.
To be fair, Iris mainly lost because she was generous enough to help out Ash's Dragonite. Otherwise, the win would have been hers.

Ultimately, Iris prioritized helping another dragon Pokemon and didn't care as much about winning, which really shows her growth as a trainer and Dragon Master. I feel like she really shined in her episode, even though she really deserved a two-parter at the very least.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
To be fair, Iris mainly lost because she was generous enough to help out Ash's Dragonite. Otherwise, the win would have been hers.

Ultimately, Iris prioritized helping another dragon Pokemon and didn't care as much about winning, which really shows her growth as a trainer and Dragon Master. I feel like she really shined in her episode, even though she really deserved a two-parter at the very least.
This is unpopular. Iris is weak as sh*t and simply got defeated by Ash because she is the “weakest Champion to date”

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
This is unpopular. Iris is weak as sh*t and simply got defeated by Ash because she is the “weakest Champion to date”

I still believe to this day that if Ash had not used dragons against her, he wouldn't have won.

Her love for them ended up being her own undoing due to lack of self discipline.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Uh, no good deed goes unpunished. It’s okay girl is coming back and will inflict revenge. Anyway amazing this gem’s anniversary is coming up.
You mean the anniversary of total annihilation of any realistic "powerscaling". They should have revealed more in depth on how Iris became champion and Ash should have been destroyed in this battle as he has been throughout the past series whenever he fought an elite 4 member or champion especially since he used his current newly caught Pokemon over his reserves who actually have battling experience and would probably have gotten a lot stronger after their series.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
You mean the anniversary of total annihilation of any realistic "powerscaling". They should have revealed more in depth on how Iris became champion and Ash should have been destroyed in this battle as he has been throughout the past series whenever he fought an elite 4 member or champion especially since he used his current newly caught Pokemon over his reserves who actually have battling experience and would probably have gotten a lot stronger after their series.
WHY WOULD YOU REMIND ME OF THIS AWFUL MESS OF AN EPISODE. At least they gave her the honor of actually implying that she gave this match in.

Thanks okay her and queen Lillie are coming back to revive her his terrible series.