• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon Club with a Twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Coolio!

we can't talk in the open about the origins of the club XD

Why the **** not? XD

oh, so what do you think about the claiming Dragon type idea? I would like to Claim Kyurem, since I know you love Salamence more. and i likey ice types. :D

Colt45

Cobalt
Why the **** not? XD

oh, so what do you think about the claiming Dragon type idea? I would like to Claim Kyurem, since I know you love Salamence more. and i likey ice types. :D

What? Isn't the claiming pokemon thread closed?

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
alright, ill have to start a spoiler for that. remind me later, i have to finish up littleralts userbars after such a long wait.

Almost done with the Frag banner! :D

Colt45

Cobalt
Ok, good luck with those! (I wish I could do art :/

Also, maybe you should add an actual dragon of the month XD

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Ohhhh ok then XD

I claim Dialga! yay, first claim! (yes we're doing them :p)

Darn, I wanted to claim Dialga.

Well, I'll claim Haxorus. And is the monthly tournament going to be held for this month, or are you going to start from next month?

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Darn, I wanted to claim Dialga.

Well, I'll claim Haxorus. And is the monthly tournament going to be held for this month, or are you going to start from next month?

Yup. the 1st one is a special case since ill be busy. it will start on the 10th of April, and once im done wit the banner and like Colt said, actually put a Dragon type of the month XD

Colt45

Cobalt
Hell yeah! The best dragon ever is dragon of the month! :D

Who's Better, Salamence, or Dragonite?

I know the entire principle of the club was founded upon this argument, but IMO this is just flame bait... I'd delete it

Last edited:

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Hell yeah! The best dragon ever is dragon of the month! :D

I know the entire principle of the club was founded upon this argument, but IMO this is just flame bait... I'd delete it

Yeah good idea. and yuo just for you! :D ill make up some new ones right now to replace that one.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
I'm honored :D How bout adding something like "What dragon types would you like to see in Gen 6?"

Alright, adding it now. great topic! :D got any more atm?

i should really get back to that banner but its being such s ***** XD

EDIT: I just finished the Frag Banner, and is on the OP! :D

Last edited:

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Alright, adding it now. great topic! :D got any more atm?

i should really get back to that banner but its being such s ***** XD

EDIT: I just finished the Frag Banner, and is on the OP! :D

Wow! That's the best club banner I've seen.

Anyway, on topic, I'd like to see a Dragon/Rock type. Just cos it would be awesome. And even better in sand.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
looks great cyrius when you guys choice what you want with the userbars that would be awesome ^_^ you haven't seen my club banners :p when i slash mark cyrius im just kidding ;)

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
looks great cyrius when you guys choice what you want with the userbars that would be awesome ^_^ you haven't seen my club banners :p when i slash mark cyrius im just kidding ;)

Is that a challenge? XD well i do like your banners, and ive actually considered joining your guild before when team Sky became a wasteland, but the huge number of people made me think otherwise. i didnt want to be a part of something so big and feel insignificant :p

What dragon types would you like to see in Gen 6?

I personally would like to see a grass/Dragon Type, that would look something like a Naturia. maybe Barkion, he looks pretty cool :D but thats just wishful thinking :I

Quimagma

The quilava Master!
I claim raquaza! But I think a dragon eeveelution should be called for, but dragon and grass or water would be pretty cool, or maybe some kind of dragon and electric, who knows?

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Just a thought, but could the winner of the monthly contest win a legendary userbar?

Cos I'd love to play for a userbar :D

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Just saying I'm claiming that ****ing beast Salamence. hell yea

Salamence is sexy.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Alright, now i have time to Put the Claims, so ill do it now. is this correct?

Cyrius - Kyurem (and all of its forms)

Colt45 - Dialga

T-Bolt - Haxorus

Quimagma - Rayquaza

Aura Sensai - Salamence

Just a thought, but could the winner of the monthly contest win a legendary userbar?

Cos I'd love to play for a userbar :D

Thats Actually Not a bad Idea! I think ill do that! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.