• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon Club with a Twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Lost badly to T-Bolt. good games. lol

Made team on the fly and played bad, haha.

Everyone else needs to get their battles done when possible

Contacted my opponent but no reply yet, I'm free so I'm just waiting on him to set up a time he can battle but Gain no contact :-/ I want to battle lol

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Lost badly to T-Bolt. good games. lol

Made team on the fly and played bad, haha.

Everyone else needs to get their battles done when possible

Yeah, great games. Sorry for the extreme amount of hax on the second game though

Will battle Valaraúkar soon. It shouldn't be much of a problem since we have the same timezone.

Last edited:

jasonx816

Rookie
I desire to become one with Dragon types.
Serebii Username:Jasonx816
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Strongest Type in the game
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Shelgon, misunderstood second evolution.
I'd like to claim: Shelgon

Serebii Username:Jasonx816
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Strongest Type in the game
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Shelgon, misunderstood second evolution.
I'd like to claim: Shelgon

You are accepted, welcome to the club! Feel free to use any of the art in the first post or start any topics relating to Dragon types! Hope you enjoy your time here.

I will add your claim to the first post.

FairyWitch, aka Eeveelover824, has made us a banner! Feel free to use it in your signature to support the club!

dragonclubhexbanner_zps372cb588.png

Well, it's been over a week. If anyone still cares to get the tourney done, either tell me or get your battles done.

I haven't tried Latios in STABmons before...

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
Serebii Username: DevilFruit
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Dragons are the best of the best. Since they specialize in attack, it's hard to resist their moves in battle! Even with the arrival of Fairies, I believe Dragons can overcome them!
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Latios
I'd like to claim: Kyurem-W

~Golden-Victini~

V is for Victory!
Can I pitch in please?
Serebii Username:~Golden-Victini~
Why do I like dragon type pokemon?:Dragon types have awesome designs, type coverage, and stats.
Who is my favorite Dragon Type pokemon?:Kingdra

Serebii Username: DevilFruit
Why do I like Dragon Type Pokemon?: Dragons are the best of the best. Since they specialize in attack, it's hard to resist their moves in battle! Even with the arrival of Fairies, I believe Dragons can overcome them!
Who is my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon?: Latios
I'd like to claim: Kyurem-W

Accepted and welcome!

Can I pitch in please?
Serebii Username:~Golden-Victini~
Why do I like dragon type pokemon?:Dragon types have awesome designs, type coverage, and stats.
Who is my favorite Dragon Type pokemon?:Kingdra

You didn't use all the form, but you put in all that mattered. Accepted and welcome!

Hope both of you enjoy your time here :]

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
I vote Salamence. I had a Bagon and it sucked. Once it became a Shelgon it was better.
Salamence came along when I battled Phoebe and it destroyed Drake's team.
Salamence is my vote.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
So do I get an automatic pass to the next round? I did contact my opponent a few weeks back and no reply In regards to the dragon tourney, I vote for salamence as well, he is a very powerful pokemon and great pokemon for any team to have.

~Golden-Victini~

V is for Victory!
I vote for salamance also! It's stats are awsome and it has my second favorite pokemon name next to kingdra and gigalith. I've always wanted one, but I can't ever seem to find a bagon >.<

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
How do you guys feel about MegaAmpharos being Electric/Dragon?
I'm all for Mega formes. I find them interesting! Dragon Ampharos sounds like an interesting Pokémon to implement into a team.

Retro-Chaos X

Psychic Aficionado
I think MegaAmpharos being Electric/Dragon is an interesting choice of typing, I have waited for a Dragon with this typing for a while! Also, I wonder why it ha become this specific type, I mean, it doesn't really look much like a Dragon in this form to me.

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
Well, neither does Altaria. Just add clouds or wisps to a non-lizard animal and BAM! it's a Dragon type!
I wonder how MegaAmpharos will use Mold Breaker. Possibly negate some major threats for OU? Along with Ampharos's Ground weakness, MegaAmpharos receives an Ice and Dragon weakness. Good job GameFreak for making an awesome Pokémon look great, but gain more weaknesses and threats.

Anyone think Helioptile will become Electric/Dragon as well when it evolves?

~Golden-Victini~

V is for Victory!
I personally think that ampharos mega form looks pretty cool, though I do question its typing, it looks like it should be an electric-fairy type to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.