• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon drive manga

Sheik

I was looking up stuff on rightstuff and checked dragon drive and it had the manga listed so I thought it'd be nice to talk about it if anyone wants to.

Release date is:Apr 3 2007 and is $7.99 not bad I really liked the manga only saw a few pages at a anime con, but it looked good and since i'm into the anime and the cards it'll be nice to be able to read the manga hopefully they'll bring the TCG out soon I liked the art on them.. =D

Anyone here like dragon drive or look forward to this manga?

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
To put it simply: It's a trap!

Sheik

To put it simply: It's a trap!
What does it's a trap mean?

I'm sorry if you hate this manga i'm just posting to see if anyone are fans of this series please don't post things like this if you don't like it atleast state why.

I really liked the dragon drive anime I have all of them and i'm getting the manga when it's released it has a different story and looks pretty good from some of the pictures i've seen.

Might check it out;), but it might not be very interesting to me...

Magmarashi

Bastion of Flame
Isn't this the Manga about people that go over the top with Computerized Dragons? 'Dragon Drive' is the name of one of Goku's Attacks in DBZ: Budokai 2.

It looked the tiniest bit interesting. I'd probably see how pointless and weird it is through reading it though.

WheelerTheViper

Procrastinate Today!
I beleive the manga has been out for a few years in Japan, I remember reasing an article about it Shonen Jump a loooong time ago. Back when they still had their random manga aritcles like that.....I miss those.

I have no clue how long it went or if it's still going though.