• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon face off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeling

true love
Same rules as my ghost face off, you can heal double heal or triple heal once per day and hurt, double hurt or triple hurt on the same day!

Umm.. if Pikachuboy said this in the first post of this thread.. then.. here goes? Triple hurt Altaria.. unless I misunderstood something. If I haven't, and my vote gets counted, Altaria would be KO'ed. Otherwise, sorry @ Pikachuboy.

Edit: And go Latios! Beat that stupid, evil Rayquaza!

P

Pikachuboy

Eievui said:

Umm.. if Pikachuboy said this in the first post of this thread.. then.. here goes? Triple hurt Altaria.. unless I misunderstood something. If I haven't, and my vote gets counted, Altaria would be KO'ed. Otherwise, sorry @ Pikachuboy.

Edit: And go Latios! Beat that stupid, evil Rayquaza!

Well, you did not misunderstood anything

;147;-15
;148;-16
;230;-15
;330;-18
;371;-14
;373;-14
;380;-18
;381;-27
;384;-24

Losers
13th-Vibara
12th-Dragonite
11th-Shelgon
10th-Altaria

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!! That lovley Altaria, queen of all the dragons, got slain!!! Shame on people for KOing my poor Chiru-San!!! Now I shall banish Dratini and Salamence! Long live Flygon!!! Triple heal Flygon and triple hurt that evil kanto scum Dratini!!! Roar!!!!!!

Anikin

Rebel
Triple hurt Dratini and Triple heal Rayquaza.

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
Shelgon? Dragonite? YOU WILL PAY! Triple hurt salamence triple heal kingdra.
Dark starter said:
wow! we are already on page 4!
That isn't necessarily true because I have 100 posts per page.

Guitar dude bill

It's here, it's near
master chuckle said:
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!! That lovley Altaria, queen of all the dragons, got slain!!! Shame on people for KOing my poor Chiru-San!!! Now I shall banish Dratini and Salamence! Long live Flygon!!! Triple heal Flygon and triple hurt that evil kanto scum Dratini!!! Roar!!!!!!
yeah let's team up and get revenge for altaria

Angeling

true love
In my opinion, I would say Kingdra would be the "king" of dragons.. but only by types because water would be resistant to ice.. but anyway, yes, Altaria died. KO that Rayquaza!

Triple heal Latios, triple hurt Rayquaza.

Tazzler

triple heal latias triple hurt dragonair

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Triple heal Flygon, triple hurt Dratini.

Status
Not open for further replies.