1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

~Dragon Pokémon Fan Club~

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by s_a_l_poke, Nov 6, 2008.

?

Which of the following dragons is your favorite?

1. Dragonite

39.8%
  2. Altaria

9.9%
  3. Flygon

24.2%
  4. Salamence

35.4%
  5. Garchomp

21.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s_a_l_poke

s_a_l_poke HeartGold+SoulSilver

~d.p.f.c.~

Welcome to the amazing
    ~~~~~~[​IMG]~~~~~~
    by s_a_l_poke

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Rules:

1. Follow the general SPPf rules and the Club rules. (depends)

2. Do not SPAM (5), curse (3), **** (1), flame (15), troll (30), or double post (3). :)'s, o_O's, and ;025;'s are OK

3. No one-liners. (5)

4. Use good grammar. (1) no1 lieks 2 reed stuf liek diS!!!!!!1!

5. Give credit if you submit fan-art. Unless you made it, of course. (15)

6. To submit fan-art, just post it. I will add it to this post.

7. Don't be afraid to report someone for breaking the rules.

8. DO NOT EVADE BANS! (60)

9. No fighting or arguing. (10)

10. Good luck and have fun!

Current Members:

Staff:

;493; - "SALP" s_a_l_poke - Owner

;330; - ForteXXX - Co-owner

;148; - Killer Grunt - Co-owner

;487-o; - Elite Ralf
    ;487; - Fire Suicune
    ;384; - StreetBackGuy
    ;381; - Jessie&James
    ;149; - Baby-Faced Assassin
    ;230; - "Alli" Alli940
    ;149; - Retro Returns
    ;445; - TRINIINDI
    ;373; - Weempsnart
    ;149; - Bob Shmoe
    ;330; - CheeseMan22
    ;483; - "Sapphire" Sapphire Phoenix
    ;230; - ~Goth~
    ;334; - JolteonShock
    ;384; - PhantomSoul
    ;373; - -$Ci(-P-)$-
    ;373; - Yellow Torterra
    ;149; - JaimeGreenan
    ;443; - DylanJon
    ;330; - Suicune Lover
    ;445; - Dragon Master Lucky
    ;149; - Mi10tic Fan
    ;230; - The Meta
    ;334; - Giratina 76257
    ;330; - Flare Master
    ;149; - Raikou Fan

Bad People:

5 - 1 Week ban
    10 - 2 week ban
    15 - 3 week ban
    20 - 1 Month ban
    40 - 2 Month ban + mod report
    60 - PermaBan + mod report

Every week, 5 points expire. Bans do not; they end after a certain period of time, but always stay as a black mark on your permanent record.

Currently Infracted:

Currently Banned:

Were Once Banned:

guitarist56

Joining:

All you need to do is to ask if you can join, state why you like Dragons, your favorite Dragon Pokémon, and the password da~DSi~sux in the title. This is to see if you are actually reading this. Without the word, your entry post means nothing.

Just because someone already chose your favorite, that doesn't mean you can't. I don't care if there are 2 Dratini fans or 62 fans or 94,762. Just as long as it causes no fights.

Good: "Can I join? I've always liked Dragon Pokémon because they're so powerful, and I collapsed onto the floor in love when I caught Dratini in Red. As you might've guessed, I especially like Dratini."

Bad: May I join? their so cool and I like dratenis =)

Ugly: can i? join

Art:

[​IMG]
    ~s_a_l_Poke

[​IMG]
    ~bob_shmoe

[​IMG]
    ~bob_shmoe

[​IMG]
    ~alli940

[​IMG]
    ~JolteonShock

[​IMG]
    ~bob_shmoe

http://i34.*******.com/2cy1hfp.gif
    ~JolteonShock

http://i40.*******.com/25u4epv.jpg
    ~suicune lover

http://i40.*******.com/16ny1f.jpg
    ~suicune lover

http://i43.*******.com/116nnf9.jpg
    ~suicune lover

[​IMG]
    ~alli940

http://i41.*******.com/2z3t62v.jpg
    ~suicune lover

[​IMG]
    ~The.Meta

http://i41.*******.com/34gtuo9.png
    ~suicune lover

[​IMG]
    ~SALP

Feel free to use any of these.

Well, now that you've read all about the club,
    ~~~~~~Come and join the DPFC!~~~~~~

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  2. Fire Suicune

Fire Suicune Well-Known Member

May I join? I'm a big fan of Dragon Pokes, well, most of them anyway XD I don't exactly know why I love Dragon types other than the fact that I love dragons in general. My favorite would be Giratina. Not because it's legendary, but I love it's design (the 6-legged one, at least), type combo, moves, and other things. And it's fun to draw XD

I also love Flygon in second place. Just so awesome <3

So....may I join please? =3

-FS

3. s_a_l_poke

You're in Fire Suicune. Do you want to be a co-owner? Right now you're a normal member.

New Topic:
    What is the strongest non-legendary Dragon Pokémon?

I would probably say Dragonite because it was the first pseudo-legend and because its stats are higher than Mew's. o_O

4. Killer Grunt

Killer Grunt Well-Known Member

I'd also like to join. I like dragons because they just seem mysterious and are very powerful. My favourite is Dragonair because i think it looks really cool and i just like using him haha.

Actually i just thought i used to beat my friends alot with dragonair which may also explain why i like it so much ;)

5. s_a_l_poke

Sure, you're in. You can be a co-owner as well. Now, let me go edit the 1st post... *goes*

6. elite ralf

elite ralf Well-Known Member

may I join?

my fave is giratina coz it's got 2 formes and it's ghost type. it's pretty cool they paired dragon with ghost....that makes me love giratina even more.......... ^^

7. Killer Grunt

Yay co-owner :D anyway on to the topic:

Im not familiar with there stats but i think it would be a close call between Dragonite and Salamance. I think Dragonite has an advantage though because it can learn ice type moves.

8. s_a_l_poke

Sure, but try to use good grammar. itz anoyin wen PPL tak liek diS...

OK, you are now officially a co-owner. You can accept anyone into the club, ban people, and many other things. PM or VM me if you need more explanation.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  9. Fire Suicune

Fire Suicune Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I had this thingy at school I was helping with >.<

I assume I can be co-owner? If I can, that'd be cool. If not, it's fine.

Well, I don't look at stats all that much, so if we're going be preferences, then...Salamence, I guess. I've used it the most out of the dragons, except for Flygon, and it didn't faint that much, if ever (after it evolved, at least). If there is an actual strongest one, I wouldn't know.

-FS

10. Killer Grunt

Since i have been getting into drawing again recently i may draw something for this club. I like to draw scenes with various pokemon in them so thats what i would do for this. If i do decide to do it is there any dragons anyone wants to especially see in it?

11. s_a_l_poke

Great, you are now officially a co-owner! You can do everything Killer Grunt can do (see 3 posts above).

Killer Grunt, it's nice that somebody is finally going to do art! Do whatever you feel comfortable with. I have to say it'd make most sense to do Dragonair, Salamence, Garchomp, etc. Do whatever you want!

12. ForteXXX

ForteXXX Call me…… Ilforte~!!

Hi, I've always liked Dragon pokemon because they are so beastly and are way stronger than all the other pokemons ^_^ so may i join? My favorite Dragon pokemon would have to be Flygon, it was one of my first ever pokemons and she's just awesome.

I would say that Dialga or Palkia would be the strongest Dragon Pokemon. Palkia can rip through teams with rain support, while Dialga can rip teams in half and be a wall with its extremely useful resistances, though, Palkia beats Dialga one-on-one.

13. s_a_l_poke

Sure, of course you may. (Flygon is a she?)

I agree with you, Palkia can beat Dialga in 1 or 2 turns. However, the topic said non-legendary. Eh, who cares. *_* Read, you have eyes!

14. ForteXXX

Oh, so that's why you didn't say Palkia(weird, I usually read every thing @_@) well then the strongest dragon imo would have to be Chomp since its so strong it got banned to ubers! And yes, Flygon is she, don't ask. Flygon is a she and Salamence is he and Salamence is a sexist always shoving Flygon down to BL ;_; poor Flygon!!

15. Jessie&James

Jessie&James Beautiful...

Can I join please? I love dragon Pokemon and I like Latios best! :)

16. s_a_l_poke

Great, you can join as soon as you lengthen that post. Why do you like Dragons? What is special about them? Please explain.

wut :( That was just random. P.s. Both my Flygons in Pearl are male.

17. ForteXXX

I agree, beyond random, I should start a random club! jk! And I'm almost positive that your Flygons are Salamences in disguise trying to get Flygon into UU…

18. streetbackguy

streetbackguy Charizard owns

can I join please? I love dragons cuz they're powerful, they look cool, and they only have two weaknesses! my favorite is charizard, but if he doesnt count, it is rayquaza then :)

19. Jessie&James

Jessie&James Beautiful...

I don't really have lots to say but I like Dragon Pokemon best because they are cool and strong and they also don't have many weaknesses other than ice and dragon.

20. Baby-Faced Assassin 34

Baby-Faced Assassin 34 Well-Known Member

Can I join? I've always loved Dragon Pokemon. They're the strongest and the most powerful Pokemon. My favorite Dragon Pokemon is Dragonite, they're gentle giants.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.