• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Dragon Pokémon Fan Club~

Which of the following dragons is your favorite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Grunt

Well Salp has been inactive on the forums for over a month now so i could ask a mod to close this club so it can be started again and hopefully be a bit more active. However it says in the rules that the mahority of the members have to agree so if there are actually any active members here do you want me to restart the club?

Raikou_fan

Well Salp has been inactive on the forums for over a month now so i could ask a mod to close this club so it can be started again and hopefully be a bit more active. However it says in the rules that the mahority of the members have to agree so if there are actually any active members here do you want me to restart the club?

Let it be so, Killer Grunt.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Go ahead. I was pretty inactive too.

par0003

SHE'S GOT A SWORD!!!
can I join please? I love dragons cuz they're powerful, they look cool, and they only have two weaknesses! my favorite is charizard, but if he doesnt count, it is rayquaza then :)
charizard is a fire/flying type

Can I join? i have always loved dragon types so much. They're the strongest and the most powerful Pokemon. My favorite Dragon Pokemon is rayquzza palkia giratina and dialga. they are so awsome and strong and got so much power in them
if you just found out there legendary pokemon it is there power that makes me proud

par0003

SHE'S GOT A SWORD!!!
how do you create awsome banners does anyone lnow how to???

par0003

SHE'S GOT A SWORD!!!
how do you create awsome banners does anyone lnow how to???

Status
Not open for further replies.