• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Dragon Pokémon Fan Club~

Which of the following dragons is your favorite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
BTW youre topics are really random...
Like, to no end on the randomness scale, but remember I'm the random idiot in this club so I'm allowed to be! just kidding, its just hard to find stuff to talk about. I'll try not to be as random, but being random is fun you should try it!(not here though, that's my job! hiiisssss) lol.

If you gave a Chomp a pickle…
he get angry and do a falcon punch...
EPIC!!!!

bob_shmoe

He just to tell you guys, you can call me just Shmoe.
And do we have a userbar? or banner?

alli940

I can see you
He just to tell you guys, you can call me just Shmoe.
And do we have a userbar? or banner?

not now. ill maube try making a banner... but i dont now anything about userbars X.X

also i am sometimes random... like in my location and yes falcon punch is epic :p

well i think i gtg to sleep...

s_a_l_poke

HeartGold+SoulSilver
Hi I'm a friend of s_a_l_poke My favorite dragon is Arceus Dragon/Flygon. I like them because they're very versatile in their movesets and are very strong and have a lot of resistances.:):):) ;493;;373;
salamence_2.jpg
dragon.png

Oh hi Anthony. Sure you can join, there's always room!

YAAY! THIS THREAD IS CLASSIFIED AS A HOT THREAD!

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
YAAY! THIS THREAD IS CLASSIFIED AS A HOT THREAD!
*raises eyebrow* i guess it is! As co-owner I give everyone a free cookie!! Just kidding go buy your own cookie :p

NEW TOPIC!!!
If I were to make some totally random topic, what would you want it to be?
My answer, see above topic, lol.

s_a_l_poke

HeartGold+SoulSilver

If you were to give any dragon some ice cream, who would you choose, what flavor would you give them, and would they like them?

Mascot Candidate Status:

Dragonite - 0
Flygon - 0
Salamence - 0
Rayquaza - 0
Garchomp - 0

alli940

I can see you
whould you give a dragon a green waffle or a pink waffle?

anyways i vote for salamence to be the mascot... YAY

s_a_l_poke

HeartGold+SoulSilver
Mascot Candidate Status:

Dragonite - 0
Flygon - 0
Salamence - 1
Rayquaza - 0
Garchomp - 0

...and I vote for Rayquaza...

Mascot Candidate Status:

Dragonite - 0
Flygon - 0
Salamence - 1
Rayquaza - 1
Garchomp - 0

New topic:

If you were to give any dragon some ice cream, who would you choose, what flavor would you give them, and would they like it?

I would give mint-flavor to Rayquaza, and he better like it! *dun dun duuhn*

Killer Grunt

For the mascot i vote Dragonite, theres a suprise :D.

If you were to give any dragon some ice cream, who would you choose, what flavor would you give them, and would they like it?

I would give Dratini strawberry flavour because i just have a feeling that it would like it.

Oh by the way im kinda in shock at the minute because i found a shiny poochyena on emerald.

streetbackguy

Charizard owns
Mascot Candidate Status:

Dragonite - 0
Flygon - 0
Salamence - 1
Rayquaza - 0
Garchomp - 0

...and I vote for Rayquaza...

Mascot Candidate Status:

Dragonite - 0
Flygon - 0
Salamence - 1
Rayquaza - 1
Garchomp - 0

New topic:

I would give mint-flavor to Rayquaza, and he better like it! *dun dun duuhn*

i voted for rayquaza though...

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
I vote Flygon.

I'd give Latias cherry ice cream, and I think she'd like it for the sole reason that it matches her(girls are like that -_-)

Can I join? I love dragon types since they're majestic and powerful. Dialga being my overall favorite pokemon, let alone my favorite dragon. I also like Salamence...

s_a_l_poke

HeartGold+SoulSilver
Can I join?

Sure you can join...

Mascot Candidate Status: (I vote for Rayquaza again!)

Dragonite - 2
Flygon - 1
Salamence - 1
Rayquaza - 3
Garchomp - 0

StreetBackGuy, I know you want to vote for Rayquaza. You can vote as many times as you want, only one per day. Voting ends November 17!

Last edited:

bob_shmoe

Am I allowed to have someone make us a user bar? If so I thought it could be two that flash on and off and the first says Dragon Club and has Garchomp, Dragonite, Salamence, Flygon, Altaria, and Kingdra. Then the second one could have all the legendary Dragons and also say Dragon Club. And it could flash on and off and on and ok im done.

s_a_l_poke

HeartGold+SoulSilver
Bob, it sounds good to me. Can you do one? If not, you can go to the art shops. I can probably make one as well. And if you're making one, use PhotoShop. You might want to download the Visitor BRK font as well...

Jessie&James

Beautiful...

I'll vote for Rayquaza and I'd give it a choc-mint flavored ice-cream

Status
Not open for further replies.