• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Dragon Pokémon Fan Club~

Which of the following dragons is your favorite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcDragoon

Dragon Trainer
Desert Rose so far as i know u have eveything to join so for me your in.
BTW u dont realy need a shiny to join its just fun to know who as what.

Killer Grunt

Ok Desert Rose everything is fine so you are now officially accepted, sorry there isnt a celebration party or anything but everyones a little busy because of the threat from the invaders of the 11th dimension...anyway moving on no wait actually that was it so make sure you dont fall for their fake promises of golden cake, they lie...

Desert_Rose

Amour toujours gagne
Heh.. Thanks. I am now a proud member of the Dragon Club. ^__^ *Needs to update my signature now..* And thanks for the warning about the cake Killer Grunt. I prefer chocolate cake anyway...

I hope I can do this since I'm member now, so... NEW TOPIC:

Do you prefer dragon types that can fly or can't fly?

I hope this topic hasn't been said already... But I prefer flying dragon types. Whether they're Dragon/Flying or a Dragon with a levitate ability, I'm good as long as they can fly. Garchomp made me mad for that reason. It's pretty cool, but it's more like it's part shark or something. The thing can surf, but no flying whatsoever.

I'd rather they don't, now. Because if a lot of them become part flying or have levitate, well that's boring, imo. Have some variety.

KurashiDragon19

Dragon types that can't fly is just.... evil. I can understand Kingdra sense they made it from a sea dragon. Flygon can fly so I have no problems with it. What's interesting is that Garchomp (A land shark) can fly. (but for some reason can't learn it.) Dragons should fly.

Meh, I like both. I honor dragons who don't fly (like Dialga, even though he can float around in the anime :/) but dragons and flying go hand in hand... in my view. But when they have Levitate, I get mad since that's a waste of an ability for them IMO... Flygon should have Sand Veil...

KurashiDragon19

Really though what was the point of making garchomp fly?

I don't know. I can't believe they had Garchomp flying out the window in that one episode. Honestly, I lol'ed at it. It just shows you that they're making Garchomp more uber, just like they're overusing Bidoof for everying as a joke to the gamers...

Desert_Rose

Amour toujours gagne
Wtf? Garchomp flies? ...BS! BS I say! All lies..

Also, I'm not saying I don't like non-flying dragon types. I like Garchomp and Kingdra. In my opinion, it's best for the pokemon to be dragon-type, another type, and then have levitate. That way it's not as weak to ice-types.

Last edited:

MarcDragoon

Dragon Trainer
1st no it makes them x4 week to ice and 2nd no cauz we have already to many flying dragons have some more dragons like rayquaza but dont fly or own the sky lolz

Shikyobi

Hey everyone, may I join? I like dragons because of their high stats and they look pretty cool too. My favorite dragon is Dragonite ever since I caught and evolved my Dratini back in Blue version. It has been one of my favorite pokemon ever since.

Password: da~DSi~sux

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Garchamp is a funny thing.... I mean... c'mon, dex entry says 'It flies at sonic speed' but it can learn fly....

Oh yeah, im one of the new semi-owners!

And Shikobi all seams good! Welcom to the Dragon Pokemon Fan Club!

Rettan

Password: da~DSi~sux

I would like to join the Dragon Fan Club because they pretty much own any types, also, they are known to possess mysterious power and strength. My favourite pokemon would be Giratina because it pwns nearly all pokemon when I use it.

Last edited:
Rettan, I think your ok. Welcome to the club!!!

Lawl, here's a picture from the anime that has Garchomp flying around...

http://i41.*******.com/16760i9.png

UBER!!

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

I've been missing a lot due to my inactivity....

The flying ones, but am I surprised to see Garchomp able to fly... I mean wow 0_o

Shikyobi

The ones that fly, it feels kinda weird if they don't to me.

Raikou_fan

I like dragons that can fly, but I think there are enough dragon/flying types. There needs to be more variety with dragons. There are also enough Dragon/ground types now... They need to branch out more. Myabe a dragon/fire type, or a dragon/grass type. I'm kinda surprised there isn't already a dragon/fire type...

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL

Not really, it make them so bad to ice moves, but hey, i mean its not like they have many weakness to begin with...

MarcDragoon

Dragon Trainer
where is evey one? ...

im a bit late i want to do this sunday or monday,
Dragon of the week is my old Rayquaza lvl 100
EV ? IV ?
Nature Serious
Move set Fly, Dragon Claw, Icebeam, ExtremeSpeed

its my very 1st one on Ruby i still use him for ev train my pokemon but i never used him as a wifi battler also he as so far 16 ribbons xD

Hmm... Serious Nature, eh? That doesn't raise or decrease any stat, that's either lucky or bad. Seeing as how you have mostly Physical moves, I'd get rid of Ice beam. Fly is an okay move, but seeing as how it isn't WiFi it should be fine. Dragon Claw is good, maybe put Outrage instead. Dragon Dance can be useful, but if you're going to rely mostly on ES use Swords Dance. Oh, and Waterfall/Aqua Tail for any steels (only Empoleon and Shedinja wall you now). There you go, your moves.

...Is this what I'm supposed to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.