• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Dragon Pokémon Fan Club~

Which of the following dragons is your favorite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemongreenFTW145

EV Training Noob
da~DSi~sux

Can I join? I have always had a love affair with all things dragon, let alone dragon pokemon, they are strong, fast, and above all the coolest looking. Personal favorite is Dragonite... I had a card of him once from the movie (first ever!!) thanks for considering.

(I was debating putting this in, but I am going to get the DSi because my DS lite is broken in several places and I'm a Nintendo nerd...)

Last edited:

Killer Grunt

PokemongreenFTW145 Sure your accepted its been to long since there was a new person here. Now if only we could think up some more interesting topics.

SHADOW DRAGON

Latios, don't go!!
da~DSi~sux

Can i join? I personally just love dragons and I think they just look so cool. Dragon type pokemon are my favorite type. My favorite dragon pokemon of all is Latios and it always will be.

SHADOW DRAGON

Latios, don't go!!
The DSi is out what do you think about it?

I think it is pretty cool and all but I still won't get it. The reason for this is because it doesen't have a gba slot. I have a limited addition DS Lite and I am just fine with.

How many Battle Frontier prints do you have?

I have none at the moment.

How many of your Dragons are shiny?

None of my dragons are shiny.

who else u used? as the 3ed one?
For the Hall I just used Garchomp. For all the rest, I used Garchomp, Milotic, and Salamence. Garchomp did most of the work... :/

PokemongreenFTW145

EV Training Noob
The DSi is out what do you think about it?

I am getting it! RAWR I love the thing, and I respect all your opinons, but my ds lite is cracked and the r button is now useless, plus FFVII will come out in the shop!!! That should be reason enough!

How many Battle Frontier prints do you have?

Nope, I am horrible at those things because my friend scolds me for ev training my dragons.. so I defied him and am completing a training on Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite

How many of your Dragons are shiny?

None of my dragons are shiny.

NatOreN

NOT THE FACE!!
da~DSi~sux

May I join? I've been a fan of Dragon Pokemon since the very beginning. All Dragons amaze me with their majestic appearance and power and pretty much everything about them makes me feel unusually inspired or something. If I remember correctly, it was Charizard who started this craze of mine but, unfortunately, since he's not a Dragon type (anymore, at least) my favorite is Salamence.

Killer Grunt

NatOreN Yep you are in aswell, enjoy yourself.

Hmm lets see if i can think up a topic even remotely to do with dragons. Ok how about...

When playing any of the games what stat/s do you prefer your dragon/s to be high in personally i like them to have high special attack and speed to hit hard n fast with some of the games more powerful attacks, the only downside is that with a lower defence they are vulnerable to counter attacks.

NatOreN

NOT THE FACE!!
Great, thank you! And I suppose I'll start off with that new topic of yours.

When playing any of the games what stat/s do you prefer your dragon/s to be high in?
Speed, absolutely mandatory. Anything else depends on their moveset and current speed stat. Low speed means I'd prefer to have them with high Def and/or Sp. Def. Mostly physical moveset calls for high Attack and special moveset for high Sp. Attack.
But, all in all, I don't calculate or plan these things. I just go with the flow and settle with what I get.

Killer Grunt

Hmm i wonder if Salp will be back anytime soon since the first post seriously needs updating with all the new members and co-owners since i have no idea who they are.

Shikyobi

When playing any of the games what stat/s do you prefer your dragon/s to be high in?

Speed would definitely be the most important to me the second would be any of the attack stats.

Either high speed or high HP. If it's slow, then it can take a hit, if it's fast, it won't need to.

Hmm.....I like my Speed/attack to be pretty high
No idea why O_O

SHADOW DRAGON

Latios, don't go!!

I prefer the attack, speed, and special attack. It just suits them. But it depends on what stat/s they are good in and the ones they are bad in.

High speed and attack/sp. Attack, so they can attack first and hit hard... I mainly use dragon pokemon that are high in these stats, like Garchomp and Salamence. But I will also take one with decend defenses, like Giratina AF.

MarcDragoon

Dragon Trainer
hum today u mostly see a high Attack dragons witch is over used xD anyways i like better the ones with high SP Attack

Killer Grunt

Ok this is not an official topic exactly since it has nothing to do with dragons but i was just wondering what everyone thought of the new gold/silver remakes. I think my feelings about it can be summed up in a single word - YES! So what does everyone else think?

Status
Not open for further replies.