• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon Pokemon Fan Club

Best non-legendary Dragon.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bob_shmoe

Welcome to the
dragonbaredited1.png

DragoniteMascot1.gif

Rules

1. Follow the general SPPf rules and the Club rules.

2. Do not SPAM (5), curse (3), **** (1), flame (15), troll (30), or double post (3). 's, o_O's, and 's are OK

3. No one-liners. (5)

4. Use good grammar. (1) no1 lieks 2 reed stuf liek diS!!!!!!1!

5. Give credit if you submit fan-art. Unless you made it, of course. (10)

6. To submit fan-art, just post it. I will add it to this post.

7. Don't be afraid to report someone for breaking the rules.

8. DO NOT EVADE BANS! (60)

9. No fighting or arguing. (10)

10. Good luck and have fun!

Bad People:

5 - 1 Week ban
10 - 2 week ban
15 - 3 week ban
20 - 1 Month ban
40 - 2 Month ban + mod report
60 - PermaBan + mod report

Every week, 5 points expire. Bans do not; they end after a certain period of time, but always stay as a black mark on your permanent record.

Currently Infracted:
No one!

Currently Banned:
No one!

Staff

;149; bob_shmoe-Owner
;148; Killer Grunt -Co-Owner

Members (in no specific order)
;445; Lucas666
;380; par0003
;149; Dragon Houou
;373; -$Ci(-P-)$-
;149; Dragonite19
;381; sparkywonderplus
;330; Bossk
;149; leilukin
;230; ZFXZFX
;330; 11draco
Joining:

All you need to do is to ask if you can join, state why you like Dragons, your favorite Dragon Pokémon, and the password (I ate the cookie) in the title. This is to see if you are actually reading this. Without the word, your entry post means nothing.

Just because someone already chose your favorite, that doesn't mean you can't. I don't care if there are 2 Dratini fans or 62 fans or 94,762. Just as long as it causes no fights.

Good: "Can I join? I've always liked Dragon Pokémon because they're so powerful, and I collapsed onto the floor in love when I caught Dratini in Red. As you might've guessed, I especially like Dratini."

Bad: May I join? their so cool and I like dratenis =)

Ugly: can i? join

Art
Remember, GIVE CREDIT IF USED

YellowDragonite.png
~bob_shmoe

Artinite.jpg
~bob_shmoe

Dragonitesilverrevamped.png
~bob_shmoe

Last edited:

Killer Grunt

I ate the cookie

Well here i am officialy reaplying, cant believe its almost been a year since the last one started. Anyway i love dragon pokemon because they are extremely powerful and somewhat rarer than the other types. My favourite is and will probably always be Dragoinair since it looks so awesome. Oh and awesome password by the way! :D

Bossk

Like a champ.
I ate the cookie

Hey, can I join? I really like Dragon Types and all. I do like Dragonite. For some reason, I dislike Garchomp. I love Raquayza and <3 Flygon. I used Flygon and Salamence in Emerald

Also, is Charizard aloud here?

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
I ate the cookie

May I join? I love Dragon Pokemon because they are powerful. They are statistically the best Pokemon type. My all-time favorite would be Dragonite because of its wonderful stats and movepool.

ZFXZFX

I ate The Cookie

Can I join? I like Dragons for their awesome looks, Awesome moves, Awesome Battling, and just for being awesome. My favourites are probaly Kingdra and Dialga, but Kingdra is just a bit better.

Also, I can make some userbars and Sprites for the club.

11draco

I ate the cookie.

I want to join! I like dragons, because they are strong, look so cool and have really great movepools! my favorite is Flygon, because he has cool typing and looks so awesome!

The last Dragon for me to use was my Salamence, on my competitive battling team.

Salamence@Life Orb
Flamethrower
Brick Break
Earthquake
Draco Meteor

I love my mixmence!

Last edited:

Killer Grunt

Yeah sure ill be a co-owner again ill definately have time for that.

Anyways on to the topic...

What was the last Dragon Type Pokemon you used on your team?

I have a feeling it was Dragonair on diamond, i was meant to be training it to a Dragonite but i guess i got bored and just gave up. That seems to happen way to often whever i try to train a dragon.

i ate the cookie

can i join?!?!?!

i love dragon pokemon
ever since i was 5 i got my first gameboy, and my first game was pokemon. I loved the dragons, or the ones that looked like dragons, and naturally i love to draw and i always drew them. that little phase of mine evolved into making my own dragons and drawing them. now people say im amazing (i'll be sure to post some of them soon) and i have pokemon and the dragon pokemon to thank for that!

my favourite is latios because ive never gotten one in any of my games ever before, so in my mind i see him as uber rare :p.

bob_shmoe

Your accepted. @Killer Grunt Okay, thanks. Okay, I set that poll up mainly to decide our Mascot Dragon. If anyone disagrees that I should change something or you don't like that idea at all please tell me in a kind manner. Right now Dragonite is winning by not so much.....I see no one cares for Altaria, lol.

Bossk

Like a champ.
Um.....Flygon/Salamence in emerald

OH WAIT I used a Kingdra a while back on a random team for Platinum maybe? I never remember one for Pearl

I'm going to do a team with all dragons maybe.

Also, can I have Dragonite changed to Flygon, please? I like Flygon better

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I ate the cookie

May I join? I have been in love with dragon pokemon since I saw my first Dratini in Red. I have had a dragon on each of my teams since the 3rd gen. My favorite dragon is obviously Dragonite, as stated by my screename.

Last edited:

Bossk

Like a champ.
GIGITY

lol. I have a topic

How do think of your Favorite Dragon Pokemon?
I think of Flygon as a grace in the dusty sandstorms, a peaceful, swift Dragon, able to fly in the gentlest air currents and fly with ease through a sandstorm

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Thanks for letting me join. I like to think of Dragonite as jolly. He always looks so happy. I also like to think of Dragonite as bulky. He looks like he could take a fair amount of hits in battle. I also like to think of him as the biggest powerhouse. Doesn't it look like he could wipe out Dialga with one hyperbeam?

bob_shmoe

Your welcome!

I'd say in sprite form, yes. But if you have seen Dialga in Pokemon Battle Revolution no..... Dialga is huge on PBR! I've almost evolved Knight my Dragonair on LG! He's at 50, after i'm done on here I think i'll get back to training him.

Last edited:

ZFXZFX

Diamond it was Dialga, but the most recent was Flygon on Emerald.

Well, I live near the water so I'm into Sea Creatures :D Kingdra looks so awesome aswell! Kingdra just shows how Majestic Sea Creatures can be, also doing the same for Dragons!

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Garchomp and Giratina in my Platinum, still playing it.

Dragonite looks gentle, but it is powerful as well. It has very diverse movepool as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.