• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon Pokemon Fan Club

Best non-legendary Dragon.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

11draco

I think of Flygon as an awesome dragon, so strong and cool! I think of him as a fast and really hard hitter, which likes to be either in the air or on the ground.

For me Flygon > Garchomp.

-$Ci(-P-)$-

Dragon Master
I ate The Cookie

Can I join? I love dragons because they are tough. My favorite is Salamance.

bob_shmoe

Yes, your accepted, but try to remember to make your posts more than one line.

Finally after very much training (two gyms and alot of vs seeker battles) I evolved Knight my Dragonair on my LG team! But now his moves are, Iron Tail, Surf, Blizzard, Fly. I think i'm gonna trade blizzard for Dragon Claw because his attack is so much better than his Sp. Attack. What do you guys think?

Killer Grunt

I'd say dragon claw is better, blizzard is not the most accurate of moves and since dragon claw is dragon typed you will still be able to handle any other dragons.

Also i have a plan! once i get heart gold and soul silver i plan to trade a newly hatched dratini to one of them and then by the time the game is over i should have either a very strong Dragonite or Dragonair if i choose not to evolve it.

Bossk

Like a champ.
Make it have this set

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Dragon Claw

Good Pokemon n_n a variation of Smogon's

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
What was the last Dragon you used on your team?
I hate to say it, but Salamence. Yes, I know my name is Dragonite19 and it goes against every opinion I have of Dragonite. I used Salamence, however before I knew how awesome Dragonite was. I feel ashamed each time I see my team...:(

Killer Grunt

Dont worry about it, im sure Salamance forced its way onto your team using some evil method. Holding you at gunpoint maybe? Anyway am i the only one that thinks Garchomp does not look at all dragony? May seem a bit random but its something thats been bugging me for a while.

bob_shmoe

Dont worry about it, im sure Salamance forced its way onto your team using some evil method. Holding you at gunpoint maybe? Anyway am i the only one that thinks Garchomp does not look at all dragony? May seem a bit random but its something thats been bugging me for a while.

Yeah, when I got Diamond I was like "WTH kind of Dragon is that!?". lol, first of all, he has fins....fins..go on fish.. What he really reminds me of is a shark...He is powerful though, I have a lv. 100 one myself.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan

Yeah, come to think of it that Bagon just stared at me until I was under its control and forced me to put it on my team. The fiend! Yeah, if Garchomp is called the land Shark, then why on earth is it considered a dragon? Every other dragon so far has had wings. Why do you have to be different Garchomp?

Last edited:

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I would have to say Dragonite on yet to be released HG/SS. His sprite is amazing and he's pretty powerful to boot. Plus, who could resist using the first dragon ever on a second gen remake?

ZFXZFX

Who is your fave Dragon as of now?

Flygon on Emerald, So awesome!

I'm very angry because I lost my DS charger, and I can't play diamond until I find it, or buy a new one...Now I can only talk about my Pokemon on Emerald!

Dragon Houou

ドラゴントレーナー
May I join the clan? I love dragons because they are mystical and have a lot of variety in terms of movesets. The first time I used a dragon-type was in blue version but I was influenced by lance.

What was the last Dragon Type Pokemon you used on your team? The last few dragon pokemon I used on my team was charizard and dragonite in fire red.

How do you think of your Favorite Dragon Pokemon? I guess the Dragons den kind of inspires me. I like how the johto region specifically blackthorn city shows respects to dragons also. This makes me think of the dratini-line and charmander-line.

I ate the cookie

Killer Grunt

Dragon Houou Sure you can join, the more the merrier. Viva la france as they say in Rome. Right anyway...

Who is your fave Dragon as of now?

Well my Dragonair is always my favourite dragon anytime anywhere but other than that i am gonna go with Rayquaza on Diamond, erm Rayquaza is a dragon right?

Now for an entertaining leaving comment!

Yeah i got nothing im just gonna go.

par0003

SHE'S GOT A SWORD!!!
Can I join? I've always liked Dragon Pokémon because they are strong powerfull and sometimes funny in pokemon movies and my fav dragon pokemon is latios and latias :D
this is a very awsome club can anyone tell me how to make a banner for this club???

Lucas666

Dragon Trainer
I ate the cookie

the word

Can I join? I don't like Dragons... I love'em and thats because they look cool and they're strong and powerful. My favorite Dragon Pokémon is Gyarados my first Star Pokemon that wasn't a Starter.

par0003

SHE'S GOT A SWORD!!!
I ate the cookie

Can I join? I've always liked Dragon Pokémon because they are strong powerfull and sometimes funny in pokemon movies and my fav dragon pokemon is latios and latias :D
this is a very awsome club can anyone tell me how to make a banner for this club???
i must have skiped i ate the cookie bit cause i was reading so fast
and u made me rewrite this but thats ok now i'm a member of this club

ZFXZFX

Can I join? I don't like Dragons... I love'em and thats because they look cool and they're strong and powerful. My favorite Dragon Pokémon is Gyarados my first Star Pokemon that wasn't a Starter.

Uh, Gyrados is Water/Flying, not Dragon. In a way it should be though, so I don't blame you for that "Mistake"

Status
Not open for further replies.