• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon Pokemon Fan Club

Best non-legendary Dragon.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
I ate the cookie

May I join please? I like dragons because of there power, how they look and they are all around awesome! My favorite Dragon/s are Rayquaza, Latios, Flygon, Kingdra, Dialga and Dragonite. I like them all equally but my favorite shiny is Rayquaza so I guess he can be my all around favorite.

Killer Grunt

Nice to see all the activity while ive been gone...

Well anyway

Jahz: Sorry you need to password before you can be accepted.

GalladeTheGreat: Everything checks out you are cleared for ladning just please keep your arms and legs inside the club at all times.

Right new topic and perhaps one that will be useful for the club.

What would you like to see done in the club?

This can be anything from tournaments, weekly competitions of some sort, updates about all things dragon or something like posting ideal movesets to teach your favourite dragon.

Im not going to answer this exactly since i just wrote all those suggestions but hopefully we can come up with some ideas to make the club more fun.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I would say monthly tourney's sounds really good! And each time a member could offer up a grand prize and possibly a second place prize. But we would have to keep it to 8 members and have different tourney's for the different level ranges' peoples' teams are. For Ex.:

50-60
60-75
75-85
85-100

or something like that.

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
I ate the cookie.

Can i join?. My favorite non legendary dragon is Dragonite. Ever since pokemon blue when i got my first dratini, and trained it all the way until it was a dragonite.(but unfortunittly game broke) Now i use dragonites in my playthroughs whenever i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.