• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon Quest DIscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
So because of my Dragon Quest kick, I decided to make a thread about Dragon Quest.

Here, you can talk about all things Dragon Quest.

To start things off, here are some DQ questions:

What is your current favorite Dragon Quest?
Are you playing Dragon Quest XI, and how are you enjoying it?

As for me, I only really got in VIII before a major boss, and I'm currently playing XI, where I just went to another city via boat.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I have 4‚7 and 9 of the main series and Dragon Quest Builders. Played a bit of 9 and like it so far, and have played some of Builders and really like it. :)

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I have 9, but I only did a "litmus test" with it.

BTW, I name my Heroes after German numbers. Sometimes, I will alter the name slightly.
The names I have thought off are Eint, Zwei, Drei, Vier, Funf, Sech, Sieb, Acht, Neun, Zhen, and Elfen.

1, 6, 7, and 11 I have altered the name, and I would be too lazy to add the umlaut on the u in funf.

Last edited:

Antiyonder

Overlord
As I mentioned in my RPG thread, this series was my entry point for the game genre and because the first game (series was called Dragon Warrior until the 8th installment came out in the West) was given out free to old and new Nintendo Power subscribers.

Kept up with it to the 4th game, then continued with it due to the GBC and DS remakes, as well as my brother getting the PS2 and VIII.

Stayed with it in one way or another, even got all available mainline games on my phone (1-6 and 8 minus the Japan only 7) and Stars.

Also compiled info on the DQ wiki to make a Pokémon article cause I like mixing favorites when doable: https://dragon-quest.org/wiki/Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.