• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dragon rage fave dragon type pokemon

fave dragon pokemon

• latias

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • latios

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • bagon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • salamence

• flygon

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • rayquaza

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • kingdra

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • altaria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • shelgon

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • dragonite

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

{VR}Trojan
what's your favorite dragon type pokemon?and what's your fave dragon attacks.mine is rayquaza and my favorite dragon attack is outrage

Charizard_Fire_God

*tiwts widdw head*
Hehehe... I used ta oscillate between Salamence and Rayquaza, tch, but today I'm sayin' definetly Rayquaza! She sexy. Licked tha monitor with her pic on it just this morning. ^.==.^

Last edited:
Dragon claw and Rayquaza or Shelgon. If Dragonair gets meteoric swarm and some physical moves in DP, Ill also add him to my list (and one of my UU teams.)

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Definitely Rayquaza and definitely Dragon Claw.

E

Evanji Axu

Flygon. Cute, original, powerful, and people don't crap their pants over him.

...Damn dragons, getting all the attention. *radiates hatred for Salamence*

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Salamence and dragon claw.

Volteon

Back I guess??
My favorite Dragon used to be Salamence and Kingdra, but I´m seeing Flygon´s good side, now it´s my favorite Dragon!
My favorite dragon attack are Dragon Dance and.... Meteoric swarm >.<

Grass Guardian

Rags to Riches
God how I hate the glorified dragon type... Uhhg... -.-

I picked Kingdra because he served me very well in the battle frontier and he isn't shoved onto every single, duplicated team like Salamence. Plus, no one-hit knockout by one of the most common moves, Ice Beam.

Favorite move: Stabbed Dragon Breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.