• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon-Tamer Club

Which Pokemon should be the mascot of Dragon Tamer Club

• Dragonair

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 35 28.0%
  • Kingdra

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 21 16.8%
  • Flygon

Votes: 22 17.6%
  • Palkia

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Dialga

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Giratina

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Altaria

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffyy

Peace ^-^!
Ooh, okay. That would be helpful ^_^, sure you can do that. Thanks ;3

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Ooh, okay. That would be helpful ^_^, sure you can do that. Thanks ;3

Your welcome...oh and i forgot to say why Palkia..
THREE SIMPLE WORDS : I RULE SPACE !!!
'You also have to say i am an admin, if you haven't on the first post..

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Affection, an Admin is higher then a Co-Owner rank-wise so I suggest that you make both of us (Ducklett12 and Affection) Admins too.

Fabulous Ampharos

joej m

Club Double Trouble
Hii Affection, I'd like to join !

Name:
Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: probably Dydreigon =D
Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: the are very powerful and scary when they are fully evolved and they are very cute when they are babies! =3
What's interesting about Pokemon: i like to battle people competitively as well as i just started to do pokemon breeding and caring for my baby pokemon! =3 i also like playing through some of my old favorites like mystery dungeons and 3rd gen games! =3

It is dragon air... did you really think i couldn't just look at the next post and see! LOL but i new it from the start! =3

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Hii Affection, I'd like to join !

Name:
Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: probably Dydreigon =D
Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: the are very powerful and scary when they are fully evolved and they are very cute when they are babies! =3
What's interesting about Pokemon: i like to battle people competitively as well as i just started to do pokemon breeding and caring for my baby pokemon! =3 i also like playing through some of my old favorites like mystery dungeons and 3rd gen games! =3

It is dragon air... did you really think i couldn't just look at the next post and see! LOL but i new it from the start! =3

Accepted!

Welcome to the Dragon-Tamer Club, joej m! ^_^

Have Fun here!

Sketchie

literally some guy
Hi Affection, I'd like to join!

Name: TheSketchQueen
Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Dialga!
Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: They're just so regal, and royal. And pretty.
What's interesting about Pokemon: Everything. I love Sinnoh history, pokemon history in general.

]TEST - Definitely CANNOT be dragonite. Nope, not dragonite. Dragonites have blue scaly skin and a small white horn and 2 bead like orbs on it's tail. So it can't be dragonite.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Hi Affection, I'd like to join!

Name: TheSketchQueen
Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Dialga!
Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: They're just so regal, and royal. And pretty.
What's interesting about Pokemon: Everything. I love Sinnoh history, pokemon history in general.

]TEST - Definitely CANNOT be dragonite. Nope, not dragonite. Dragonites have blue scaly skin and a small white horn and 2 bead like orbs on it's tail. So it can't be dragonite.

Accepted!

Hi TheSketchQueen! Welcome to the Dragon-Tamer Club! I'm Ducklett12 and I'm the owner of the 2nd most famous Club on Serebii, and I'm an Administrator, here and at the Final Fantasy Club! Nice to meet you! ^_^

Have fun here!

Fabulous Ampharos

Garchomp all the way, he looks fierce and has better stats than Flygon,
They're both have the Dragon/Ground type going on but IMO Garchomp is the better one ^_^

OMG ! i agree as well....Garchomp can sweep easier than Flygon can...
i know this is off topic, but how do you make the text a certain color ?

joej m

Club Double Trouble
so i can accept people and stuff? and do i have power then ducklett because he is an admin??? please say i do! =P

Status
Not open for further replies.