• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon-Tamer Club

Which Pokemon should be the mascot of Dragon Tamer Club

• Dragonair

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 35 28.0%
  • Kingdra

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 21 16.8%
  • Flygon

Votes: 22 17.6%
  • Palkia

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Dialga

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Giratina

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Altaria

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffyy

Peace ^-^!
I think Duckett's a she, but nu. You guys have same power, you guys can accept people's application and strike people..

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
so i can accept people and stuff? and do i have power then ducklett because he is an admin??? please say i do! =P

I'm more than sure you do...just relax.

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
RAM MUST JOIN
Hii Affection, I'd like to join !

Name: pokeram
Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Hydreigon
Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: They are cool, and they only have 2 weaknesses
What's interesting about Pokemon: Um...it's interesting, they look like animals, yet they were born with extreme powers and abilities.
Test is Dragonair
Oh and I can make userbars for the club.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
RAM MUST JOIN
Hii Affection, I'd like to join !

Name: pokeram
Who is your favourite Dragon-type Pokemon: Hydreigon
Why you like Dragon-type Pokemon: They are cool, and they only have 2 weaknesses
What's interesting about Pokemon: Um...it's interesting, they look like animals, yet they were born with extreme powers and abilities.
Oh and I can make userbars for the club.

Accepted!

Hey pokeram! Welcome to the Dragon-Tamer Club and have fun here! ^_^

joej m

Club Double Trouble
where do you see all these forms ducky????? i can't find them!!! UGGGHH

EDIT: DERP!!! =P i am stoopid... =P

mew661

Crush the Oppression
i dont know garchomp and flygon are both cool flygon i guess because he can help you get the regi

joej m

Club Double Trouble
... -_- that is whalord and relacanth... get you facts strait... -_- i got my eye on you...
@mew661

joej m

Club Double Trouble
i have a good topic!!! lets think of dumb nicknames for ducklett!!! i already have some!!! =P

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Favorite pokemon on Lance's team ?

Status
Not open for further replies.