• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon Type to Come to TCG?

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
In January 2012, the "Dragon Selection" subset of TCG cards will be released.

Bulbapedia said:
The pack artwork features Druddigon, Haxorus, and Rayquaza, and also promotes that all five cards in the packs will be holographic. The subset contains an unknown number of cards.

The article was later updated, referencing this listing on the Japanese Yahoo! Shopping website of the upcoming pack, which states, among other things: "Introducing Dragon type!"

Could this mean the first introduction of a new type to the TCG since the Neo days when Dark and Metal were added?

Haru Glory

Rave Master
I don't play TGC, but my friends does, so I know bunch of thing about, and I can say: it was about time.

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
It could leave the meta broken beyond all repair

Surely if they bring in a dragon type, they must bring in possibly: ice, bug, flying,ghost, and a seperate 3 types for Psychic, ghost and Poison,etc. And probably more. Maybe they should bring joint types together like they did in one of the series with Salamence and Crobat as heads of starters.....which one was that? And yeah, they should

Rhonder

... Yeah, I think that more types would be pretty cool. particularly ice type. Yesh plz 8D

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
Noooooo more types!!! This'll ruin competitive pokemon!!!