• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragonadopters.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Does anybody else play this awesome game? You can talk about the game, become friends with other people, and show your dragons on this thread!

P.S. Please click my egg!

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Does anybody else play this awesome game? You can talk about the game, become friends with other people, and show your dragons on this thread!

I don't think that Misc is the right place for this, hell this is pretty much breaking the no advertisement rules.

P.S. Please click my egg!

How about no?

Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I don't think that Misc is the right place for this, hell this is pretty much breaking the no advertisement rules.

How about no?

Th is.

Edit: woops, sorry Kirby.

Status
Not open for further replies.