• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragonheart Sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilane

You can have 4 if you want,(just think of the 4th as credit if I need another RNG request jk)
Notes:I edited my post, hope its up to par.
- Thanks

Thanks, I'll add it.

ONE SPOT LEFT

Last edited:
Serebii Username:Flyinggurtboy
Friend Code:2967 6468 9106
Offer: Non-Shiny mew UT flawless i have all the natures for them i also have a flawless calm celebi or flawless modest celebi
Pokedex Number: 498
Pokemon: Tepig
Nickname: Bacon
Egg Moves: NONE
Individual Values (IV): Flawless (or anything close to that)
Nature: Any
Ability: Blaze
Shiny: YES

I, Flyinggurtboy, have read the rules and agree to abide by them.

I, Flyingurtboy, understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NON-REDIS status. Meaning I cannot clone or trade them

Last edited:

xDallas

RNG Abuser
I was looking at them through smogon and didnt notice that they werent breedable XD

Serebii Username: xDallas
Friend Code: 3869-3649-6188

Pokemon: wurmple
Nickname: -
Egg Moves:
Individual Values (IV): ivs for hidden power rock?
Nature: Modest
Ability: Run Away (DW)
Shiny: yes

I, Dallas, have read the rules and agree to abide by them.

I, Dallas, understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NON-REDIS status. Meaning I cannot clone or trade them

Also, I believe we also discussed my offers, let me know if the others I offered interested you.

Serebii Username:Charizard_Rulez84
Friend Code:2795 7384 8121

Pokedex Number: 28
Pokemon: Sandshrew
Nickname: none
Egg Moves: night slash
Individual Values (IV): flawless
Nature: adamant
Ability: sand rush(DW)

I, Charizard_Rulez84, have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
I Charizard_Rulez84 understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NON-REDIS status. Meaning I cannot clone or trade them
offering dw heatmor lillipup blitzle

Ilane

Since everyone's request is only for one RNG...I'll accept them all tentatively (see notes under each), and we can work on the details. Requests are now closed!

Serebii Username:Flyinggurtboy
Friend Code:2967 6468 9106
Offer: Non-Shiny mew UT flawless i have all the natures for them i also have a flawless calm celebi or flawless modest celebi
Pokedex Number: 498
Pokemon: Tepig
Nickname: Bacon
Egg Moves: NONE
Individual Values (IV): Flawless (or anything close to that)
Nature: Any
Ability: Blaze
Shiny: YES

I, Flyinggurtboy, have read the rules and agree to abide by them.

I, Flyingurtboy, understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NON-REDIS status. Meaning I cannot clone or trade them

Accepted...I'm interesting in the mews and both celebi's. If possible, I'd like to work out deals for the other ones as well.

I was looking at them through smogon and didnt notice that they werent breedable XD

Pokemon: wurmple
Egg Moves:
Individual Values (IV): ivs for hidden power rock?
Ability: Run Away (DW)

I, Dallas, understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NON-REDIS status. Meaning I cannot clone or trade them

Also, I believe we also discussed my offers, let me know if the others I offered interested you.

There is no way for me to control which evolution the wrumple gets with RNG. If it doesn't matter that is fine, if it does...I can test some of the seeds (and save before attempting to evo), but it's possible that I might not be able to fulfill this given the limited seeds I have for shiny DW.

Serebii Username:Charizard_Rulez84
Friend Code:2795 7384 8121

Pokedex Number: 28
Pokemon: Sandshrew
Nickname: none
Egg Moves: night slash
Individual Values (IV): flawless
Nature: adamant
Ability: sand rush(DW)

I, Charizard_Rulez84, have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
I Charizard_Rulez84 understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NON-REDIS status. Meaning I cannot clone or trade them
offering dw heatmor lillipup blitzle

I'm checking with my trade partner to see if these are something we want. Edit: Accepted!

Last edited:

xDallas

RNG Abuser

Pokemon: Mantyke
Egg Moves: hydro pump
Individual Values (IV): ivs for hidden power electric?
Ability: Swift swim

How about this then?

Ilane

Pokemon: Mantyke
Egg Moves: hydro pump
Individual Values (IV): ivs for hidden power electric?
Ability: Swift swim

How about this then?

That's great...thanks! I'll change your request.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Ok, made space in my mail. Um, the 8 DW's for the Sableye and the sneasel? Also, do clone pokemon?

Ilane

Ok, made space in my mail. Um, the 8 DW's for the Sableye and the sneasel? Also, do clone pokemon?

I do NOT clone pokemon as per my rules. Everything is RNG'd separately. I use the same SEED, which is why a lot of things are the same, but everyone is original.

Why?

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
I meant as a service, because I have a Victini I want cloned, but at least that helps for other people to know you dont clone ^__^.

Ilane

I meant as a service, because I have a Victini I want cloned, but at least that helps for other people to know you dont clone ^__^.

Ahhh, yep...I don't clone and it's in my rules.

So our trade is

DWF : Grimer, spinarak, remoraid, Corsola, Spearow, timbur, burmy, gorebyss (clamperl)

For

Sanctuary: Sneasel and Sableye.

Have you read my rules and understand the non-redis status?

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Perfectly fine with that. Just to clarify: the DWF arent special in anyway, like they are not shiny, or flawless, or anything.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
fantastic! will get right on the breeding then, will PM you once they are done

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Okay, I have all 8 DWF done! 31atk spearow, 31 atk/sp. def grimer, 31atk corsola, 31sp.atk/speed clamperl, drain punch timburr, 31hp spinarak, wormadam, and water spout remoraid

And for formalities:
I, Jesus, have read the rules and agree to abide by them.

I, Jesus, understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NON-REDIS status. Meaning I cannot clone or trade them (As if I would, as these are awesome pokemon =D)

Last edited:

Abysmall

High on N'
So what would you like for the S/F Illumise, Petilil & Mawile? And I keep the NFT, right?
From your wants, I have a complete nature set of Flawless Fal2010 Mews. Or would you like something else?

Last edited:

Douchemon

Scientist
Do any of the following catch your fancy? I really would like to trade for one of your illumise.

DWF Kingler / Bibarel / Zebstrika / carvhana / petilil / scyther / cotonee / diglet / kabuto / murkrow / trapinch / foongus / lucario / riolu / gligar / clefairy / geodude / seedot / drifloon / abomasnow / nincada / sneasel / alomola / duskull / mantine / heatmor / snover / kecleon / spiritomb / pachirichu / zangoose

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Hello, may I claim a shiny flawless beat-up Cottonee from the sanctuary If I breed you a DWF Mantine, Shieldon, and Wurmple?

Ilane

Okay, I have all 8 DWF done! 31atk spearow, 31 atk/sp. def grimer, 31atk corsola, 31sp.atk/speed clamperl, drain punch timburr, 31hp spinarak, wormadam, and water spout remoraid

And for formalities:
I, Jesus, have read the rules and agree to abide by them.

I, Jesus, understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NON-REDIS status. Meaning I cannot clone or trade them (As if I would, as these are awesome pokemon =D)

Wow that was quick. I'll try to catch you a bit later so we can trade if you're available.

So what would you like for the S/F Illumise, Petilil & Mawile? And I keep the NFT, right?
From your wants, I have a complete nature set of Flawless Fal2010 Mews. Or would you like something else?

Flawless Non-Shiny UT Mews are fine. I'd take one mew for each of them. I'll figure out the natures in a bit.

I've added a form for requesting now and yes, everything is NTF/Non-Redis.

Do any of the following catch your fancy? I really would like to trade for one of your illumise.

DWF Kingler / Bibarel / Zebstrika / carvhana / petilil / scyther / cotonee / diglet / kabuto / murkrow / trapinch / foongus / lucario / riolu / gligar / clefairy / geodude / seedot / drifloon / abomasnow / nincada / sneasel / alomola / duskull / mantine / heatmor / snover / kecleon / spiritomb / pachirichu / zangoose

I think there are some I'm interested, can you please go through your list and only list the ones that I don't have, then I'll pick from there.

Hello, may I claim a shiny flawless beat-up Cottonee from the sanctuary If I breed you a DWF Mantine, Shieldon, and Wurmple?

I might be getting the Wurmple and Shieldon from somewhere else. Do you have any other DWF?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.