• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragonheart Sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninth

@Ilane
Do you want to trade
#546 Cottonee (★), Available: 2
Ability: Prankster, Nature: Timid, Gender: Female
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
Egg Move: Encore, Grass Whist
For my flawless shiny exeggcute (cloned)?
Pretty sure its cloned with serebbi okay method, i got it from another popular shop.

Ilane

@Ilane
Do you want to trade
#546 Cottonee (★), Available: 2
Ability: Prankster, Nature: Timid, Gender: Female
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
Egg Move: Encore, Grass Whist
For my flawless shiny exeggcute (cloned)?
Pretty sure its cloned with serebbi okay method, i got it from another popular shop.

No thanks. I can RNG flawless shiny exeggcutes myself.

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Serebii Username:Adaptable Porygon-Z
Friend Code:3697 7994 6251
Offer (Include OT and ID):3 dw pokemon: golett(adamant, no guard), numel(hasty, own tempo) both 10, and medicham(quiet, telepathy, 55). Ot and id= Tom 51311

Pokedex Number:572
Pokemon: Mincinno
Nickname:
Egg Moves:
Individual Values (IV): flawless
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Skill link Dw
Shiny: don't mind

I, Adaptable Porygon-Z, do agree to the following:
1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NFT/Non-Redis status.

Hi again, regarding this offer of mine, I just caught a pidove dwf from the dream world. Also, if you end up accepting this, the numel and medicham have sine caught pokérus by accident. I hope you don't mind.

Ilane

Hi again, regarding this offer of mine, I just caught a pidove dwf from the dream world. Also, if you end up accepting this, the numel and medicham have sine caught pokérus by accident. I hope you don't mind.

Croze has offered Pidove. I haven't had a chance to update yet.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i got a message from adapt about permission about something about the sponsorship im not sure whats really going on but anyway i think he asking you to rng something cuaz he knows all three of us are busy with other rngs so he just trying to put less of a burden on us ;) what are you looking for really i can provide something maybe for adapts rng unless your busy and closed...i didn't look at the front just saw his message and i came here to look what was exactly going on >.>

edit: also oh i see anyway i can request for him if you want ill fill out the forum for the sponsership ilane...here it is, if your open of course ;) which your sign does say but not sure you such a busy gal :p and ill provide something you don't have on your dw list...i do have some flawless spread dw's in my box but you may have them already...just trying to be helpful ^_^

Clan Name: Team Enchanted Garden
Requesting For: Adaptable Z Porygon
Who will be picking up the request: Adataptable Z Porygon
Friend Code: 3697-7994-6251 (this is his friend code)

Pokedex Number: number 572
Nickname:
Egg Moves:
Individual Values (IV): flawess hex spread
Ability: dw ability skill link
Shiny: doesn't matter if it is or not

Last edited:

Ilane

i got a message from adapt about permission about something about the sponsorship im not sure whats really going on but anyway i think he asking you to rng something cuaz he knows all three of us are busy with other rngs so he just trying to put less of a burden on us ;) what are you looking for really i can provide something maybe for adapts rng unless your busy and closed...i didn't look at the front just saw his message and i came here to look what was exactly going on >.>

edit: also oh i see anyway i can request for him if you want ill fill out the forum for the sponsership ilane...here it is, if your open of course ;) which your sign does say but not sure you such a busy gal :p and ill provide something you don't have on your dw list...i do have some flawless spread dw's in my box but you may have them already...just trying to be helpful ^_^

Clan Name: Team Enchanted Garden
Requesting For: Adaptable Z Porygon
Who will be picking up the request: Adataptable Z Porygon
Friend Code: 3697-7994-6251 (this is his friend code)

Pokedex Number: number 572
Nickname:
Egg Moves:
Individual Values (IV): flawess hex spread
Ability: dw ability skill link
Shiny: doesn't matter if it is or not

Yeah, you apply for members that want to use TEG's sponsorship.

Accepted. I'll add it later.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yeah, you apply for members that want to use TEG's sponsorship.

Accepted. I'll add it later.

thanks ilane :) ill keep that in mind just send them to me if they post for a request ^_^

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
I saw that there was 1 more request open on the first page, and i looked through the rng request page and it said open,
If it's already taken or anything, no more slots, etc, then consider this post is void.

Serebii Username: CrystalNinetales
Friend Code: 1808-0175-3061 (W), 3440-1035-0248 (W2)
Offer (Include OT and ID):

Flawless Shiny Bagon,egg moves Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance, Johnny/ 18339
or Flawless Shiny Dieno, egg moves Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse, Deza/
or Flawless Sneasel, egg moves Fake out, DW ability, Ryan/ 60771
And really anything you find of interest in my shop.
Pokedex Number: 509 (according to serebii.net's dex)
Pokemon: Purloin
Nickname: Star
Egg Moves: foul play, encore
Nature: Timid
Ability: Prankster
Shiny: only if it's easier to do the rng, if not then no.

I, CrystalNinetales, does agree to the following:
2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NFT/Non-Redis status.

NOTICE: most of my pokemon are cloned via the File way or the gts glitch way, including the one's offered.

sirphish

Quick question do you know how to RNG a pokemon with some one elses ID/SID combo? So if I were to hatch the egg it would retain shininess ect?
Just a curious question.
Pokemon im interested in would be:
Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Raider
Egg Moves: Nope
Individual Values (IV): Near flawless Mostly concerned with speed and Sp.atk.
Ability: Antcipation
Shiny:yes

Ilane

I saw that there was 1 more request open on the first page, and i looked through the rng request page and it said open,
If it's already taken or anything, no more slots, etc, then consider this post is void.

Serebii Username: CrystalNinetales
Friend Code: 1808-0175-3061 (W), 3440-1035-0248 (W2)
Offer (Include OT and ID):

Flawless Shiny Bagon,egg moves Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance, Johnny/ 18339
or Flawless Shiny Dieno, egg moves Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse, Deza/
or Flawless Sneasel, egg moves Fake out, DW ability, Ryan/ 60771
And really anything you find of interest in my shop.
Pokedex Number: 509 (according to serebii.net's dex)
Pokemon: Purloin
Nickname: Star
Egg Moves: foul play, encore
Ability: Prankster
Shiny: only if it's easier to do the rng, if not then no.

I, CrystalNinetales, does agree to the following:

NOTICE: most of my pokemon are cloned via the File way or the gts glitch way, including the one's offered.

Hi, I'm not interested in your offers. Looking mainly for flawless DWM or the events that I want. I also want DWF.

Quick question do you know how to RNG a pokemon with some one elses ID/SID combo? So if I were to hatch the egg it would retain shininess ect?
Just a curious question.
Pokemon im interested in would be:
Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Raider
Egg Moves: Nope
Individual Values (IV): Near flawless Mostly concerned with speed and Sp.atk.
Ability: Antcipation
Shiny:yes

I don't think this is possible. I believe that once you trade the egg, everything is reset.

I don't think this is possible. I believe that once you trade the egg, everything is reset.

It is, the IVs are set when the egg is picked up, I believe only shininess is changed when the egg is traded. By the way my computer is launching RNG Reporter again so I can help again.

Ilane

It is, the IVs are set when the egg is picked up, I believe only shininess is changed when the egg is traded. By the way my computer is launching RNG Reporter again so I can help again.

Ah, this is good to know, though is it only the SID and ID that need to be changed to RNG or does all the parameters need to be changed and reset?

And at your sig, ack, I have a good number of Enyalio pokemon.

DoubleFried

Serebii Username: DoubleFried
Friend Code: 2839-0308-2106
Time available to trade (in GMT -5): From now until about 5 pm.

Offer:
Pokemon:
DWF Skorupi, OT: Paul, ID: 45343
DW Magnemite, OT: Paul, ID: 45343

Want:
I know it's probably not enough, but one of those DW Shiny Poliwags would be amazing. If you don't want to do that, how about a DWF Gligar and a DWF Tentacool?

I, DoubleFried, do agree to the following:
2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.

Last edited:

Ilane

Serebii Username: DoubleFried
Friend Code: 2839-0308-2106
Time available to trade (in GMT -5): From now until about 5 pm.

Offer:
Pokemon:
DWF Skorupi, OT: Paul, ID: 45343
DW Magnemite, OT: Paul, ID: 45343

Want:
I know it's probably not enough, but one of those DW Shiny Poliwags would be amazing. If you don't want to do that, how about a DWF Gligar and a DWF Tentacool?

I, DoubleFried, do agree to the following:
2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.

Is the DW Magnetmite flawless? If so, what nature?

You can check which DWF I already have by clicking on the little link buttons.

DoubleFried

Is the DW Magnetmite flawless? If so, what nature?

You can check which DWF I already have by clicking on the little link buttons.
Probably not, I guess that means you don't want it? That wipes my first very optimistic request off the chart then. :p

I know I can check, that's why I offered Skorupi (which you are looking for according to your list) and asked for Gligar and Tentacool. (Whic you have).

Is that DWF Skorupi for a DWF Gligar acceptable then?

Ilane

Probably not, I guess that means you don't want it? That wipes my first very optimistic request off the chart then. :p

I know I can check, that's why I offered Skorupi (which you are looking for according to your list) and asked for Gligar and Tentacool. (Whic you have).

Is that DWF Skorupi for a DWF Gligar acceptable then?

Which Poliwag did you want? I might be willing to let an HP Ice Poliwag go for 1 DWF. It was an accidentally RNG. I accidentally went for HP Ice, when I wanted HP Grass.

DoubleFried

Which Poliwag did you want? I might be willing to let an HP Ice Poliwag go for 1 DWF. It was an accidentally RNG. I accidentally went for HP Ice, when I wanted HP Grass.

An HP Ice one would be amazing. :) But I was a little too optimistic with when I can trade so I can't trade now. I can probably trade in about 2 hours, maybe a little more. After that I should be completely available though.

Ilane

An HP Ice one would be amazing. :) But I was a little too optimistic with when I can trade so I can't trade now. I can probably trade in about 2 hours, maybe a little more. After that I should be completely available though.

Do you have any other DWF that I don't have? Two would be ideal, one might be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.