• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragonheart Sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm still closed eevee. I might accept once I reopen.

okay no problem its fine ill leave it there and if you want me to repost let me know its no problem ;)

Hello!
Serebii Username: macabreCyndaquil
Friend Code: 1765-1732-8853
Time available to trade (in GMT -5): 6pm to 12am

Offer (Include OT and ID): DWF Wingull, bred by me upon request (OT:Aidan, ID:08796), DW UT Staryu (OT:Mye, ID:26300)
Pokemon:
#592 Frillish (★), Available: 1
Ability: Water Absorb , Nature: Bold, Gender: Male
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK

I, macabreCyndaquil, do agree to the following:
1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
2. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean: under no circumstances may I trade this pokemon to anyone else.
3. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.
I hope you'll consider my request. Thank you.

Ilane

Hello!
Serebii Username: macabreCyndaquil
Friend Code: 1765-1732-8853
Time available to trade (in GMT -5): 6pm to 12am

Offer (Include OT and ID): DWF Wingull, bred by me upon request (OT:Aidan, ID:08796), DW UT Staryu (OT:Mye, ID:26300)
Pokemon:
#592 Frillish (★), Available: 1
Ability: Water Absorb , Nature: Bold, Gender: Male

I, macabreCyndaquil, do agree to the following:
2. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean: under no circumstances may I trade this pokemon to anyone else.
3. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.

What nature is the staryu? Is it flawless?

Ah, yeah. I'm only looking for flawless genderless DW.

My apologies. If I come across another DWF mentioned in your request list, might I renew my request?

Ilane

New to Sanctuary

066.png

#066 Machop ()
Ability: No Guard, Nature: Adamant, Gender: Male
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch

Rotomknight

THE GREATEST TRAINER
I would like one of the gible please.
I would give you a DW bronzor and Sawk both UT, don't know their IVs, if you want I could give them nicknames.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Hey, I'm interested in asking for an RNG, but I'm not sure whether it'd be available. I'm really looking for legendaries atm, but I'm not sure if they can be RNG'd. Could you tell me if you would be able to RNG a Celebi for me? If you can, I'll reply back with the form, but if you can't RNG one, that's fine.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey, I'm interested in asking for an RNG, but I'm not sure whether it'd be available. I'm really looking for legendaries atm, but I'm not sure if they can be RNG'd. Could you tell me if you would be able to RNG a Celebi for me? If you can, I'll reply back with the form, but if you can't RNG one, that's fine.

they can be rng but ilane doesn't do rng's for legendaries in her shop as well, dragonheart is just breeding only...also celebi is a old event so it would be impossible to find someone that hasn't touch it yet...just saying you may have a hard time finding what you want...

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
they can be rng but ilane doesn't do rng's for legendaries in her shop as well, dragonheart is just breeding only...also celebi is a old event so it would be impossible to find someone that hasn't touch it yet...just saying you may have a hard time finding what you want...

Ah, my mistake, thanks EeveeLover, I'll keep that in mind next time :D

ursaringisaboss

punk smasher 3.0
Hello!
Serebii Username: ursaringisaboss
Friend Code:
Time available to trade (in CST): Offer (Include OT and ID): DW Throh, mild nature, "Fantasic HP" (OT: Kenzie) (ID:25711)
Pokemon:
#396 Starly (★), Available: 2
Ability: Keen Eye , Nature: Jolly, Gender: Male
Egg move: Double Edge
I, ursaringisaboss, do agree to the following:

Ilane

Hello!
Serebii Username: ursaringisaboss
Friend Code:
Time available to trade (in CST): Offer (Include OT and ID): DW Throh, mild nature, "Fantasic HP" (OT: Kenzie) (ID:25711)
Pokemon:
#396 Starly (★), Available: 2
Ability: Keen Eye , Nature: Jolly, Gender: Male
Egg move: Double Edge
I, ursaringisaboss, do agree to the following:
Sorry, I'm not interested in this. I'm looking for flawless.

David Flagg

Did you say you were accepting 2 DW Pkmn for 1 RNG that you have? I have 2 UT DWF: Poliwag and Togepi. Could I request your flawless Tododile?

Did you say you were accepting 2 DW Pkmn for 1 RNG that you have? I have 2 UT DWF: Poliwag and Togepi. Could I request your flawless Tododile?

That is true but we already have those DWFs check the first page to see what we don't have.

Raghav

Raghav
I have dwf ninetailes,dwf heracrss,dwf slowpoke,dwf riolu. Need any three of them?

Raghav

Raghav
Serebii Username:Raghav
Friend Code:5458 7429 2555
Offer (Include OT and ID):dwf drowzee. dwf drowzee's OT is Raghav and Id is 01402. dwf aipom. dwf aipom's OT is Raghav and dwf aipom's Id is 01402
Can you breed me the following please:
Pokemon:Abra
Nickname: Don't change it, just keep it like that
IV's:31 ivs in all stats
Nature: Timid
Ability: Magic Guard (its dw ability)
T or UT: Can you train it to kadabra and give it 0 evs please so when you trade it to me it will envolve. Thanks
Shiny/Not Shiny:Shiny
Moves: Any
Hidden Power:Any just needs 31 ivs in all stats

I'm offering both. On your list you need them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.