• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragonite. Broekn.

How broken is dragonite

• He can stay where he is

Votes: 85 79.4%
  • kind of broken

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • OMFG BAN HIM

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
It's common, but not that common.

Not to be rude, but he's ranked No. 1 in OU usage, as of the most recent posts, unless they posted new ones.

He doesn't overcentralize it, but I do stand that he'll get a suspect vote. I'd say staying OU, as well as the majority of battlers, but... Eh.

GET BETTER AT BATTLING

Lol.

Zachmac

Not to be rude, but he's ranked No. 1 in OU usage, as of the most recent posts, unless they posted new ones.
Really? I don't check usage stats that much, but haven't seen that many...

Wow.

unstopable373

I never have to many problems with Nite, typically I have SR up, Nite comes in on something, I switch to Porygon 2, it outrages which takes only half of Porygon2's HP and I 1HKO it with Ice Beam.

If they have a rapid spinner, then I would imagine Dragonite is a little bit tougher, but anything with Priority can dent it, then find something faster then Nite that can KO it (like a Dragon or Mamoswine). It's not that tough, definitely not Uber.

Riceslash

The pangolin
My Weavile destroys them, and if Dragonite is scarfed, he will most probably use Outrage so when Weavile bites the dust I bring out Metagross and watch him deal tiny amounts of damage.

Zachmac

My Weavile destroys them, and if Dragonite is scarfed, he will most probably use Outrage so when Weavile bites the dust I bring out Metagross and watch him deal tiny amounts of damage.
Scarfnite? I don't think I've ever fought one of those. SR weakness, so most people prefer haxorus.

But Weavile and Mamoswine do make good checks for it. Especially Mamoswine, since it can use SR.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
i see dragonite with so many threats to faint him i dont see him becoming ubers ever

TheGreatDragonite

Dragon Trainer
Dragonite's the best Pokemon in the world, and they need to make a new tier for him he's so amazing!

Psycho Cut

Dragonite: 11 Ban, 60 Do Not Ban, 3 Abstain = 15.49% Ban

I think that speaks volumes.

No, he's not broken. The main selling point of Dragonite is Multi Scale, and there are various ways of keeping that in check. I will say that the most dangerous of the sets would have to be the LumDD set. Forget Bulky DD, with the Lum Berry, you can't even cripple it with status.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
^I'm glad it's not banned. It would be ridicooluss(liek my spehling) if it was. It's really not that hard to counter, and it faces problems with covering threats. Lum DD is awesome, i think it's the best set. Parashuffler is good though.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Dragonite broken? Really?

Ilan

Maybe it'll be broken someday.. but Idk..

If multiscale would made any attack do 1/2 damage (full hp no full HP) it would be broken but as it only work when stealth rock is down (you used roost) it isn't too broken

but stealth rock is broken seriously I hate how stealth rock made too many pokemons useless! (like most bug/flying and articuno)