• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragonite Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but Leftovers Empoleon with 252 Sp.Atk(this is a set that I'm currently testing) deals ONLY 52% when Multiscale is NOT active(I'm wondering how, however, because it should OHKO it at 99%) with Ice Beam. Meanwhile Dragonite is Dragon Dancing, and then he proceeds to sweep my entire team unless I have a Weavile.

252 SpA Modest Empoleon w/ Leftovers using Ice Beam on the standard LumDD Dragonite deals up to 67% damage with Multiscale intact. That same Dragonite, even Adamant 252 Atk at +1, fails to OHKO without Earthquake. The same Empoleon can also score up to 56% damage against the bulky DD variant, which also fails to OHKO at +1 without Earthquake.

EDIT: Oops, I forgot to edit in the IVs on the damage calculator. Ice Beam actually does up to 74% to LumDD and 62% to the bulky DD sets. Again, with Multiscale intact.

xFOCUSx33

Mutiscale dragonite

i like having multiscale dragonits but it always in PO gets hit by an status or entry hazzard which ruins its ability.

Hey I am in need of a Mutiscale dragonite, if you don't mind would you add me at JORDAN 4811-7442-0753. I would love you would trade me one of yours. Please and thank you.

McDanger

closed for bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.