• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dragonite or haxorus

Okay my dilema is i cant decide between Haxorus or Dragonite for my final team heres my team plan so far

Emboar
Arcanine
Sawsbuck
Skarmory
Floatzel
Haxorus or Dragonite cant decide

Any sugestions would be helpful thanks

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
For in-game, both will be fine, but Haxorus is available before the Elite 4 while you need to complete the game once and get to Nuvema Town to get the Super Rod to fish for Dratini.

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
Choose Haxorus if you want pure power on your team. If you want for of a balance on your team, then choose Dragonite. You have Emboar and Arcanine and they are both very strong in Attack and Special Attack, so Dragonite would be a safer bet and you wouldn't lose too much, but Haxorus can 1HKO or 2HKO almost anything that will come your way.