• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence or Garchomp?

Which Is You Favourite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludicodaniel

<-If only it was red
Dragonite. I detest Salamence (c'mon Gamefreak, you aren't winning any originality points) and Garchomp (its hideous and practically wears a sign around its neck that says ICE BEAM ME BULKY WATERS".) Tyrantiars pretty cool, but I love Dragonite

So, Dragonite and Salamance don't wear the same sign, with X4 resistances?

Battle-wise, I'd go Garchomp. Design-Wise, I'd actually choose Salamance, traditional Dragons FTW.

And, Tyrantiar is rubbish. SAND STREAM. I hate it, as it kills your own pokes as well, hampering the whole thing.

Renkin

Medium Rare
Dragonite is very cool, but has limited uses in the current metagame. Garchomp is uber, Tyranitar has Sand Stream.

Salamence has that lovely intimidate, and loves to dragon dance on opponents switches.

(Salamence)

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
If we're doing favorite pseudo-legendary pokemon, where's Metagross? Well since the person of this poll FORGOT about Metagross, I'd go with Tyranitar.

Last edited:

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
I voted dragonite since it was the original dragon and I still like it today. However that said Garchomp also kicks ***. If I ever made a dragon team those two would be in it for sure.

However, if Kingdra was on this poll (which he really should be considering all the generation's most powerful dragons are on here him, who's been substitued for Tyranitar which isn't one) I'd vote for him. He just owns and was completely unique until Palkia stole his thunder for no reason.

Last edited:

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
I like Salamence because it looks cool especially in PMD. The stats of Salamence are okay if you pick the right nature although.

Cait_Sith

Love em all (plus Metagross) but Garchomp takes the cake. Good moves and excellent aggression. He is helped me level up so many different pokemon...

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Which is your favourite out of them?

Mine would have to be Dragonite :D

Yes, Dragonite pwns. i have one, battlewise, that managed to kill a lvl 100 Tyranitar (even though it was lvl 68). Ah, good times :D

Faraway_Mew

Mew, mew... mew?
I like dragonite, it is so cute and so powerful

Salamence and tyrannitar have bad designs

Garchomp wants to replace FLYGON (which is one of my fav dragons) so I hate it, it is the ugliest dragon too =(

And flygon rox as the original Ground/Dragon, furthermore it has levitates while garchomp doesnt.

Last edited:

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
I have to say I'm not fond of any of this particularly but Dragonite is my favorite. The original and the best.

swalot=yes

<-Get in ma bella!
Dragonite. Heal bell, extreme speed (heartgold soulsilver hopefully) Plus he looks cool.

I have a very nice Salamence, who has single-handedly gotten me out of many tough spots, so I'll have to go for Salamence.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
All of them have a 4X weakness...
Two of them are weak to the same type...

So.... THE IRON GIANT METAGROSS!!!!!
(transformer noises)

PS: I voted TTar

puxzkkx

Beware!
Hmmm... Tyranitar.

Then Dragonite, powerful but a bit twee-looking...
Salamence, I find it boring.
Garchomp, ugly as sin.

coolespeon

I dont know.
Salamence. It is very cool for me.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I prefer Dragonite, for nostalgia reasons. Tyranitar following, Salamence I'm oblivious to, and Garchomp... I don't particularly like.

Status
Not open for further replies.