• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DragonMaster26's Freaking Awesome Trade Shop

Christmas Giveaway! What should I Giveaway?

• Total voters

Infiltrator

Bridge Guarder
LOL

so angry while on the defensive throwing out jabs and all!

We've discovered the DistantLand PIDIV algorithm since that page was last updated. The program in question (legal.exe) hasn't been updated in over a year and a half.

Occams razor. The simplest explanation will be the most plausible. You hacked them and passed them off as from your FAMILY MEMBER. That's a huge red flag.

This will not go to VM/PM for various reason -- I've dealt with hackers like this before. They skate around the issue, shrug off the blame and think they are OK to continue business as usual. No. It does not work like that outside of your fairyland. You aren't original and you definitely aren't clever.

Not posting anymore, you've made enough of a case against yourself DragonMaster26.

Tic-Tac-Told

Hatsune Miku

my gawd I won! i pick Thundurussorry yeah... i didnt know i won until then

Kaphotics

BATTLE RNG

lol that's a hack too, it should be HP Ice not flawless IVs. It's got the exact PID but different IVs LOL

Wow, so much hacks here.

(I know I said I wouldn't post anymore but this made me laugh hard)

Also, looking at your Christmas Giveaway images I can see that the Photobucket account is JuanLink26
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h418/JuanLink26/Empoleon1.jpg

Searching that name on the forums tells me that JuanLink26 has already been blacklisted (for many reasons). Either you are having an identity crisis, or your "family member" is still active on this site.

Last edited:

Biosci

You might want to think again about claiming that "prize". That Thundurus is actually Kaphotic's own Thundurus, but here's the catch, that Thundurus is edited. The original Thundurus that he RNGd was HP Ice. He never did a Hex-Flawless Shiny Thundurus. So you have an edited version of this Thundurus. You might want to look into where you got it from, because that's a definite hack. So yeaa.......

Infiltrator

Bridge Guarder

That Thundurus is Hex-Flawless with OT Kurt. Kaphotics hasn't RNGed a Flawless Thundurus as far as I know. That means the Pokemon is editted/hacked. Sorry :/

-EDIT- Ninja'd and I guess he came back to confirm :/

Luis_Sera

Kaphotic = Kurt?

I just received the hp ice varient and was worried for a moment. I wont go through with my volcarona trade then, sorry, but there is too much suspicion. I might resume trading when this all gets sorted

http://web.archive.org/web/20101221193011/http://projectpokemon.org/editing/legalitychecker.php

One of the most common excuses is that you got it from a close family member. Truth is, the person who is trading them is the one who "came up with" them. It's obvious you are new to hacking in general due to your lack of knowledge. Pokecheck is not falsifiable; it has been stable for at least half a year, and bug tested for almost an entire year. I can download the PKMs from Pokecheck and show you the improper hexes. That would be a waste of time, because Pokecheck already did that. You can't fool us. Lying gets you in to trouble.

I suggest that most people ask for refunds if they traded for these regis (and other things too).

The game generates the PIDIV like this:

LCRNG[header seed]
n+1 PID
n+2 PID
n+3 IV
n+4 IV
n+5 Item

The PID halves are generated in reverse.

I'll understand if you don't understand this--I know how all of the games operate and generate Pokemon, bar the GC->GBA ones like CHANNEL.

LOL

so angry while on the defensive throwing out jabs and all!

We've discovered the DistantLand PIDIV algorithm since that page was last updated. The program in question (legal.exe) hasn't been updated in over a year and a half.

Occams razor. The simplest explanation will be the most plausible. You hacked them and passed them off as from your FAMILY MEMBER. That's a huge red flag.

This will not go to VM/PM for various reason -- I've dealt with hackers like this before. They skate around the issue, shrug off the blame and think they are OK to continue business as usual. No. It does not work like that outside of your fairyland. You aren't original and you definitely aren't clever.

Not posting anymore, you've made enough of a case against yourself DragonMaster26.

Funny thing is you have no proof to back up that "I made the hacks and did not have a family member trade them to me" <--When you can prove that with actual evidence and not just your pathetic guesse's then that will be something, plus the only person IIRC that got the Hadous from me was Cosmic Fury who is doing a tradeback with me later, so Danny's and your hopes of gettint me banned from here just pooffed and dissapeared like that :)

So go and be so proud of the manure you claim, that will have been your lifetime achievement, ok? Bye.

seriously dragonmaster just give in u lost already

I allready owned your arse in PM's you want to start again in my shop :)?

hades you shouldn't even talk you traded me three hacked pokemon and you showed me that you have genesect meloetta and keldeo so you shouldn't get yourself involved.

^^This

lol that's a hack too, it should be HP Ice not flawless IVs. It's got the exact PID but different IVs LOL

Wow, so much hacks here.

Also, looking at your Christmas Giveaway images I can see that the Photobucket account is JuanLink26

Searching that name on the forums tells me that JuanLink26 has already been blacklisted (for many reasons). Either you are having an identity crisis, or your "family member" is still active on this site.

That's the way I got that Thundurus, if it is edited I have no Original Format of it to compare it against, hence I wouldn't know it was edited.

JuanLiNK26 is my cousin, you and Biosci sure need to get your fact's straight before opening your mouth's around here, the Admins and Mod's know all this from long ago, you geniuse's.

You might want to think again about claiming that "prize". That Thundurus is actually Kaphotic's own Thundurus, but here's the catch, that Thundurus is edited. The original Thundurus that he RNGd was HP Ice. He never did a Hex-Flawless Shiny Thundurus. So you have an edited version of this Thundurus. You might want to look into where you got it from, because that's a definite hack. So yeaa.......

Refer to above post.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay

Wow, so much hacks here.

I have your Pokemon Kaphotics already and I think it is different than the other one.

MasterSir

Pokémon Trader
Hey,
I'm interested in your:
-Shiny Latios
-Shiny Flawless Landorus
-Shiny Deoxys
-Shiny shaymin
-Shiny Flawless Mewtwo
-Shiny Flawless Zapdos
-Winter Darkrai 2011WIN
-sPACE-C Deoxys

In exchange I have to offer:
-Movie14 Victini Lv50 UT Gentle
-World08 Lucario Lv30 UT Adamant
-JBHF Manaphy Lv50 UT Lonely
-GAMESTP Shiny Pichu Lv30 UT Jolly
-Ash’s Pikachu (2011 Event) Lv50 UT Naughty
-Movie11 Shaymin Lv50 UT Relaxed
-10Aniv Celebi Lv100 No EVs Bold
-GAMESTP Celebi Lv50 Some Experience Points, No EVs Bashful
-CHANNEL Jirachi Lv59 Some Experience Points, No EVs Hasty
-TRU Regigigas Lv100 UT Hasty
-10Aniv Blastoise Lv100 Random EVs (can be removed) Lonely
-10Aniv Ho-oh Lv100 Random EVs (can be removed) Naughty
-10Aniv Lugia Lv100 Random EVs (can be removed) Quirky
-Milos Island Tornadus Lv70 UT Brave
-Milos Island Thundurus Lv70 UT Bold
-VGC10 Shiny Eevee Lv50 UT Hardy
-Win2011 Shiny Raikou Lv100 EVed in Speed and Special Attack - Rash
-Win2011 Shiny Suicune Lv30 UT Relaxed
-Mystery Mew Lv10 UT Rash

-Manaphy (Lv1)
-Hydreigon (Lv100)
-Dragonite (Lv100)
-Lopunny (Lv100)
-Kabutops (Lv100)
-Eevee (Lv1)
-Tentacool (Lv24)
-Krabby (Lv29)
-Snivy (Lv17)
-Tepig (Lv5)
-Chimchar (Lv6)
-Bulbasaur (Lv1)
-Riolu (Lv1)
-Gyarados (Lv100)
-Hitmontop (Lv64)
-Vulpix (Lv1)
-Seviper (Lv1)
-Drowzee (Lv10)
-Clamperl (Lv1)
-Electrode (Lv46)
-Rhyhorn (Lv52)
-Absol (Lv60)
-Duskull (Lv1)
-Doduo (Lv2)
-Golett (Lv30)
-Minccino (Lv20)
-Murkrow (Lv1)
-Gastly (Lv4)
-Scraggy (Lv1)
-Munna (Lv8)
-Chatot (Lv1)
-Cottonee (Lv1)
-Gligar (Lv1)
-Elekid (Lv1)
-Mienfoo (Lv49)
-Marill (Lv21)
-Corphish (Lv1)
-Metagross (Lv45)
-Staryu (Lv1)
-Aerodactyl (Lv1)
-Krookodile (Lv40)
-Litwick (Lv26)
-Tranquill (Lv23)
-Kricketot (Lv4)
-Audino (Lv33)
-Bouffalant (Lv35)
-Cubone (Lv4)
-Butterfree (Lv40)
-Duosion (Lv35)
-Joltik (Lv28)
-Archeops (Lv100)
-Chadelure (Lv50)
-Grovyle (Lv26)
-Skitty (Lv40)
-Ditto (Lv25)

-Palkia (Flawless) Lv1
-Kyogre (Flawless) Lv50
-Darkrai (Flawless) Lv50
-Rayquaza (Flawless) Lv50
-Tyranitar (Flawless) Lv100 (Random EVs, I will remove if wanted)
I'll be willing to trade 2-3 events/shinies for you flawless shinies. Please let me know what you'd like to trade for what. Thanks

noob21

3 sum!!!
Hey,
I'm interested in your:
-Shiny Latios
-Shiny Flawless Landorus
-Shiny Deoxys
-Shiny shaymin
-Shiny Flawless Mewtwo
-Shiny Flawless Zapdos
-Winter Darkrai 2011WIN
-sPACE-C Deoxys

In exchange I have to offer:
-Movie14 Victini Lv50 UT Gentle
-World08 Lucario Lv30 UT Adamant
-JBHF Manaphy Lv50 UT Lonely
-GAMESTP Shiny Pichu Lv30 UT Jolly
-Ash’s Pikachu (2011 Event) Lv50 UT Naughty
-Movie11 Shaymin Lv50 UT Relaxed
-10Aniv Celebi Lv100 No EVs Bold
-GAMESTP Celebi Lv50 Some Experience Points, No EVs Bashful
-CHANNEL Jirachi Lv59 Some Experience Points, No EVs Hasty
-TRU Regigigas Lv100 UT Hasty
-10Aniv Blastoise Lv100 Random EVs (can be removed) Lonely
-10Aniv Ho-oh Lv100 Random EVs (can be removed) Naughty
-10Aniv Lugia Lv100 Random EVs (can be removed) Quirky
-Milos Island Tornadus Lv70 UT Brave
-Milos Island Thundurus Lv70 UT Bold
-VGC10 Shiny Eevee Lv50 UT Hardy
-Win2011 Shiny Raikou Lv100 EVed in Speed and Special Attack - Rash
-Win2011 Shiny Suicune Lv30 UT Relaxed
-Mystery Mew Lv10 UT Rash

-Manaphy (Lv1)
-Hydreigon (Lv100)
-Dragonite (Lv100)
-Lopunny (Lv100)
-Kabutops (Lv100)
-Eevee (Lv1)
-Tentacool (Lv24)
-Krabby (Lv29)
-Snivy (Lv17)
-Tepig (Lv5)
-Chimchar (Lv6)
-Bulbasaur (Lv1)
-Riolu (Lv1)
-Gyarados (Lv100)
-Hitmontop (Lv64)
-Vulpix (Lv1)
-Seviper (Lv1)
-Drowzee (Lv10)
-Clamperl (Lv1)
-Electrode (Lv46)
-Rhyhorn (Lv52)
-Absol (Lv60)
-Duskull (Lv1)
-Doduo (Lv2)
-Golett (Lv30)
-Minccino (Lv20)
-Murkrow (Lv1)
-Gastly (Lv4)
-Scraggy (Lv1)
-Munna (Lv8)
-Chatot (Lv1)
-Cottonee (Lv1)
-Gligar (Lv1)
-Elekid (Lv1)
-Mienfoo (Lv49)
-Marill (Lv21)
-Corphish (Lv1)
-Metagross (Lv45)
-Staryu (Lv1)
-Aerodactyl (Lv1)
-Krookodile (Lv40)
-Litwick (Lv26)
-Tranquill (Lv23)
-Kricketot (Lv4)
-Audino (Lv33)
-Bouffalant (Lv35)
-Cubone (Lv4)
-Butterfree (Lv40)
-Duosion (Lv35)
-Joltik (Lv28)
-Archeops (Lv100)
-Chadelure (Lv50)
-Grovyle (Lv26)
-Skitty (Lv40)
-Ditto (Lv25)

-Palkia (Flawless) Lv1
-Kyogre (Flawless) Lv50
-Darkrai (Flawless) Lv50
-Rayquaza (Flawless) Lv50
-Tyranitar (Flawless) Lv100 (Random EVs, I will remove if wanted)
I'll be willing to trade 2-3 events/shinies for you flawless shinies. Please let me know what you'd like to trade for what. Thanks

It says he's band =/....They should lock this forum up since he cant trade

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Yup. He's banned, and he's a known scammer. Let this thing lie until a Mod deletes the thread or something.

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
i am very interested in your shiny deoxys i have lots of flawless pokemo including solosis, drillbur, tepig, frillish, larvesta, ferroseed and my phione
pm me if interested for details EDIT i have just found out you are hacking and i am withdrawing my offer

Last edited: