• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragons and Swords

Metroid

Look at my post.
5th Gen OU HO Team Dragons And Swords

381.gif

Latios (M) @ Light Clay
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Draco Meteor
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Memento

This is my Dual Screener when it sets up the screens it Draco Meteors and hope it kills something then it uses Memento

612.gif

Haxorus (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Rivalry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Taunt
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage

This Dragon Dance's and then it can Outrage two times because it has a Lum Berry so it snaps out of confusion sometimes when there are leads or stuff like Skarmory,set up sweepers it taunts them.

212.gif

Scizor (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SDef
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Superpower​

This Swords Dances then Bullet Punches almost everything just when the stell types come it Superpowers them​

560.gif

Scrafty (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Drain Punch
- Crunch
- Ice Punch​

This Dragon Dances then its main attack is Drain Punch when it uses Drain Punch its HP keeps coming back so its pretty good​

448.gif

Lucario (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Steadfast
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- ExtremeSpeed
- Swords Dance

Pretty standard Lucario it Swords Dances then Close Combats almost everything when a Ghost type comes it Crunches it and when somethings HP is low it uses Ex Speed

149.gif

Dragonite (F) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed
- Dragon Claw​

Nothing much to say about this its mostly like the Haxorus Its very easy to get a Dragon Dance thanks to Multiscale then it sweeps

Thanks for Reading!
Please Rate my team.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
I'll come back to this later, but I would at least recommend getting in a truly dedicated wall, switching Latios to a sweeper, and loosing Lucario. Blissey, maybe. Typical I know, but it works. Dragonite would actually be a good wall, if you like. Again, I'll come back, but for now, there you go.

I would recomend
Modest/timid latios
Super power haxorus (if you have access to BW2 tutor moves) over earthquake. Same goes for dragonite. Lucario probably wants inner focus, it allows you to set up on and more easily deal with iron head rachi, and it isn't given away. Without shed skin, scrafty probably wants a lum berry to avoid burns. Scizor would probably be better off a jolly 252 speed/attack varaint, that set requires so much set up to sweep, and screeners don't last forever.

Metroid

Look at my post.
I'll come back to this later, but I would at least recommend getting in a truly dedicated wall, switching Latios to a sweeper, and loosing Lucario. Blissey, maybe. Typical I know, but it works. Dragonite would actually be a good wall, if you like. Again, I'll come back, but for now, there you go.

In HO teams we need a dual screener and we dont need any walls if you dont know about HO read this-http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?541205-All-about-Hyper-Offense-5th-Gen

id suggest to change latios to a better support. something that can also lay rocks. screens arent needed as much as rocks are. js.

Espeon or Uxie would probably be the way to go, perhaps azelf.

Zachmac

No, Latios works. It lacks SR, but it helps make setting up much easier then any of the pokemon you listed. It's got better speed, bulk, or both, and learns memento to force a swap out.

Yeah, rocks can make a large difference, but same thing with better dual screening ability. Heck, when it comes to dual screening alone, there is probably nothing better then Latios(other then Deoxys-S, of course)

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
You could try latias as it is slightly bulkier. You could switch momento to wish to get a free switch and get layers of shields up more frequently. I haven't played HO in a while though, it's just a thought

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Too many dragons imo. Loose Latios for a screener like espeon as magic bounce switch in's can save you from hazards and the enemy of HO .. thunder wave.

Also i notice that they are all physical attackers (latios doesnt count) ... what happens if you meet a curse spamming physical wall??? Maybe a nasty plot lucario if you're fixed on this team. Or something like volcarona

You also have no need for the lum berry on dragonite so have leftovers to make full use of multiscale. And fire punch over earthquake

Metroid

Look at my post.
Too many dragons imo. Loose Latios for a screener like espeon as magic bounce switch in's can save you from hazards and the enemy of HO .. thunder wave.

Also i notice that they are all physical attackers (latios doesnt count) ... what happens if you meet a curse spamming physical wall??? Maybe a nasty plot lucario if you're fixed on this team. Or something like volcarona

You also have no need for the lum berry on dragonite so have leftovers to make full use of multiscale. And fire punch over earthquake

I think I'm gonna change Latios to Espeom and in HO we just need one kind of attackers read the HO guide I posted earlier on this thread

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
I think I'm gonna change Latios to Espeom and in HO we just need one kind of attackers read the HO guide I posted earlier on this thread

nonono .... nononono ....nononono

The tactics in HO are to attack quickly and with power... a mix of offense is there to counter the opponent effectively ... one type of setup sweeper limits your powers too much. But if you're set on needing full phys. then at least consider one sp attacker for this team

Last edited: