• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon's Dealings

What should I add to my shop?

• Items

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Ev trained Pokemon

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Egg move pokemon

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Random Flawless Pokemon

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Gen 4 Move tutor Moves

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (if so specify)

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It is fine as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
hey, dragon, do you stil: have that shiny cresselia? i have the new event darkrai, timid nature. i also have the ferrothorn, toxicroak, jellicent, all completely ev trained and flawless. now im wishing i hadnt traded that reshiram, lol! how many flawlessly trained pokes do you need for the cresselia?

btw, did you keep my fc?

I have the cresselia, the Darkrai would be fine on it's own, but I'd prefer the Ferrothorn and Jellicent. Those two alone will be enough, and if you want a clone of the Reshiram I can always give you one.

And yes, I do still have your fc

Klaus™

Banned
ok. to make it fair( dont want you to play favs) and to follow the ratio, ill trade you all three. just vm me when you are ready to trade. i'll probably be on for the next hour / 2

p.s. i cant remember what ability the jelli has. i think it has cursed body, but it may also have water absorb.

Lvl_99_zekrom

I can trade
UT Shiny Deoxys; Level 30; Master Ball OT: Lachy | ID: 57284 | Nature: Adamant Gender: N/A | Ability: Pressure | Hidden Power: Dragon IVs: 3 HP | 26 Atk | 16 Def | 23 SpA | 13 SpD | 29 Spe Moves: Taunt / Pursuit / Psychic / Superpower Notes: Apparently Arrived at lv. 30. after a long travel through time.(fateful encounter)

For your jolly v-create victini

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I can trade
UT Shiny Deoxys; Level 30; Master Ball OT: Lachy | ID: 57284 | Nature: Adamant Gender: N/A | Ability: Pressure | Hidden Power: Dragon IVs: 3 HP | 26 Atk | 16 Def | 23 SpA | 13 SpD | 29 Spe Moves: Taunt / Pursuit / Psychic / Superpower Notes: Apparently Arrived at lv. 30. after a long travel through time.(fateful encounter)

For your jolly v-create victini

Sounds good to me, when do you want to trade?

Adding new shiny flawless soon, I have a lot of pokes to hack check

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Hello again! I noticed that you are in need of a SPRING2012 modest Reshiram. I have too many and would like to donate one to your shop. PM me to set up a time to give it to you. If you have any question don't be afriad to ask. :)
I pm'd you, and that is completed, thank you
did i trade you my tru manaphy and if i did can i offer you shiny flawless aerodactyl or shiny flawless poochyena with fire/ice/thunder fang.

Um, what are you looking for? I think we might have made the trade

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Hi :D I'm interested in your female dw gliscor. Except I'm more interested in a gligar, if you could breed it. A water stone attatched would be nice. I don't have much to offer; what I do have are:

-shiny kingler
lv 100 shiny milotic, not sure if hacked or not but it has a bad moveset.
-Ev trained Emboar. If I remember correctly, it's adamant with 212hp/252atk/44spe with hammer arm, wild charge, EQ, and flare blitz at around level 55.
-ut ho-oh from hgss, bad natures

My white fc is 3267-8488-3511.

Sacridfire

You mind doing an EV wipe on my Reshiram? Completely forgot about EV training until it was already 100.

Klaus™

Banned
hey dragon. im calling about the spiritomb. you know which one. could i get you to ev wipe it for me?

btw: planning on making a tr uu team with it. stall team more like. the shiny cresselia(need to check ivs and get moveset), spiritomb(was thinking maybe resttalk set, But dont wanna breed for cm), and nidoqueen/king.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Hi :D I'm interested in your female dw gliscor. Except I'm more interested in a gligar, if you could breed it. A water stone attatched would be nice. I don't have much to offer; what I do have are:

-shiny kingler
lv 100 shiny milotic, not sure if hacked or not but it has a bad moveset.
-Ev trained Emboar. If I remember correctly, it's adamant with 212hp/252atk/44spe with hammer arm, wild charge, EQ, and flare blitz at around level 55.
-ut ho-oh from hgss, bad natures

My white fc is 3267-8488-3511.

Sorry, it's suppose to say gligar. I would like the Milotic, I can hack check and if it is hacked its really no big deal since you gave me a heads up

You mind doing an EV wipe on my Reshiram? Completely forgot about EV training until it was already 100.

Of course, when do you need this done?

hey dragon. im calling about the spiritomb. you know which one. could i get you to ev wipe it for me?

btw: planning on making a tr uu team with it. stall team more like. the shiny cresselia(need to check ivs and get moveset), spiritomb(was thinking maybe resttalk set, But dont wanna breed for cm), and nidoqueen/king.

btw, i may be interested in your dw f nidoran, but what gender is it? male or female?

Yes I can EV wipe it, and all my dw pokes are female unless specified otherwise.

Klaus™

Banned
Sorry, it's suppose to say gligar. I would like the Milotic, I can hack check and if it is hacked its really no big deal since you gave me a heads up

Of course, when do you need this done?

Yes I can EV wipe it, and all my dw pokes are female unless specified otherwise.

wow...complete derp by me. anyways, itd be great if you could ev wipe it for me. i'll work on getting something for that nidoran. would you take cloning as an exchange? i have a lot of ev trained flawless, but theyre part of my teams, and i dont want to trade them. you're welcome to clone them for yourself though.

i also have a rotom-a flawless, if you want it.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
wow...complete derp by me. anyways, itd be great if you could ev wipe it for me. i'll work on getting something for that nidoran. would you take cloning as an exchange? i have a lot of ev trained flawless, but theyre part of my teams, and i dont want to trade them. you're welcome to clone them for yourself though.

i also have a rotom-a flawless, if you want it.

I'm just going to put this out there, you just have a rotom that is flawless. Every form of rotom can become another form by going into the back of the super department and bringing it to one of the boxes.

On a side note; Just throw any of those EV trained Pokemon at me, chances are I don't have them or have another set for them.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided

Awesome! when are you available to trade? I'm on pacific time. (should we discuss in vm?) Also, you don't mention items but do you think you could throw in a water stone? I'm all out and I need it for the shellder i'm ev'ing.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Awesome! when are you available to trade? I'm on pacific time. (should we discuss in vm?) Also, you don't mention items but do you think you could throw in a water stone? I'm all out and I need it for the shellder i'm ev'ing.

We can vm if you want. The water stone will be involved, just give me a few minutes to trade with the people who I already have trades set up with (I'm a first come first serve kinda guy)

Sacridfire

I'm available whenever just let me know.

Bulbasaur lover

Hi im interested in your flawless pichu and aerodactyl i have some ut events and other shiny flawless should i pm yu a list?

yapguy1

TeamSky War Division
hey dragon whenever we can connect for the trade ill give u my charizard and wondering if ull trade my shiny espeon for flawless shiny feroseed if u want something else with it pm me:)

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Hi im interested in your flawless pichu and aerodactyl i have some ut events and other shiny flawless should i pm yu a list?

I prefer vm as you now know

mmm...just saying dragon, dont forget to update your lists. remember, i gave you the superpower t-tar and a darkrai, timid. those arent in your lists. js

I know I need to update all my lists, but I wanted to get the EV trained Pokemon list up first, which I was finishing up an EV train soon

hey dragon whenever we can connect for the trade ill give u my charizard and wondering if ull trade my shiny espeon for flawless shiny feroseed if u want something else with it pm me:)

I'll vm you actually, it's easier to keep track of things that way