• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon's Dealings

What should I add to my shop?

• Items

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Ev trained Pokemon

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Egg move pokemon

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Random Flawless Pokemon

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Gen 4 Move tutor Moves

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (if so specify)

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It is fine as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
hey dragon. whenever you are on, and able to trade, pm/vm me and we'll arrange a trade. i'll donate some pokemon to you. the flawless shinies. if you agree, just offer a pokemon you think is equivalent.

EDIT: reserved for if i see a pokemon i want.

I'd like a list so I don't get pokes I already have (I have cloned the same eevee for about 3 people). I would also like a wants list from you

nice nickname, right XD

Yeah, thanks for being accepting of my time situation. I think I'm no longer going to trade on Monday's and Wednesday's

alright see you at 8 then

If nobody contacts me for a quick trade we can do it now

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
so how many clones of each will i get?

How many do you want? I'll give you as many as you want.

Also, please check your DNS, that's why it keeps kicking you out of the room I believe

Edit; you have no idea how long I have been sr'ing for a shiny ho-oh, I think this just made my day

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
ok sweet, check my old thread first to see if you need anything but ive gotten loads since then lol including some pokemon you already have, just better natures

Sorry I haven't pm'd you yet, I will wethe the riolu is male or not, I just haven't gotten a chance to check

Klaus™

Banned
hey dragon, i have a shiny charizard(dragon pulse; modest[or timid])
and the chansey, bold, seismic toss and aromatherapy.

id like a sigilyph(s flawless) and your suicune crown event. if you dont think its fair, i might also need you to breed something for me. if my side isn't fair, ill also give you the hgss mew event.

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Hi! I was wondering if you could EV train my Jolteon and shiny flawless Latias. The Jolteon only has max Speed and SpD, so it isn't really worth your time as much as the other one, but I really need help EV training them :(