• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon's Dealings

What should I add to my shop?

• Items

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Ev trained Pokemon

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Egg move pokemon

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Random Flawless Pokemon

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Gen 4 Move tutor Moves

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (if so specify)

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It is fine as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rainho

PORTUGAL!
I you hatch it yourself it's where and when, I wasnt sure what he/she was talking about at the time

Im' talking about the gen, if they have been hatched in a 5º gen game said something like: hatched in route 3
if they have been hatched in other game said something like: Long travel from Jotho/ kanto etc etc

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Ok, I just checked and they were all hatched on 5th gen games, do you want to trade now?

KantoMasta

call me KM!
Hey, can I have an egg move Totodile from tier one? I can offer a lv.1 Charmander with Flamethrower and flame charge. Nature on 'Dile dosent matter, and just ask about nature on 'Mander.

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
Could you tell me the jolly V-create victinis current stats?
I'd be willing to give you a Dragon Dance/ dragon claw/superpower(I could get outrage but that would take looong) larvitar and a dragon dance/ dragon claw/Ice punch/superpower totodile and a dragon dance/outrage charmander all lvl 1 UT for it if it's good

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Could you tell me the jolly V-create victinis current stats?
I'd be willing to give you a Dragon Dance/ dragon claw/superpower(I could get outrage but that would take looong) larvitar and a dragon dance/ dragon claw/Ice punch/superpower totodile and a dragon dance/outrage charmander all lvl 1 UT for it if it's good

I'll pm you in 1 sec, no more trading tonight peeps, I'm worn out.

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
A little something I noticed: In the Egg moves section, the chimchar has no egg moves listed, It just say Egg moves: Timid, Hope it helps :D, also, whats the shiny flawless zorua's nickname?

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
A little something I noticed: In the Egg moves section, the chimchar has no egg moves listed, It just say Egg moves: Timid, Hope it helps :D, also, whats the shiny flawless zorua's nickname?
It should be fake out, thanks for letting me know. The nickname is somethig like quarog
Feebas lvl 1 ut, Bold.
will trade you my shiny flawless latios timid nature for this?
Yes I will do that trade, is their anything else you want?
I have some information for you, your Vulpix is nicnamed.
Is it nicknamed vulpix? And if so I am sorry for not letting you know, would you like something for the mistake?

Also I will not be trading tonight, I will not have the chance, I'm sorry

gabric

hey i was hoping to trade for that shiny flawless squirtle, gible and skarmory
i have the following pokes to offer
shiny treecko timid with leach seed leaf storm and synthesis ut lvl 1
shiny giratina timid with spite pain split dark pulse and dragon pulse ut lvl 1 ( i think this one is flawless though i may be wrong)
lvl 5 jirachi ut rash
shiny lvl 50 hercross lonely
shiny japenese ut metagross event adamant
shiny flawless palkia
shiny flawless bulbasaur
shiny flawless zorua with snarl no nickname
lvl 5 mew ut
lvl 50 attack forme deoxys (i forget the natures right now srry lol)
and i can get basicly any legendary take you pick of the bunch and let me no what you want for those 2
(i havent shecked the ivs of those "flawless" ive just taken the word of those who gave them to me)

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
hey i was hoping to trade for that shiny flawless squirtle, gible and skarmory
i have the following pokes to offer
shiny treecko timid with leach seed leaf storm and synthesis ut lvl 1
shiny giratina timid with spite pain split dark pulse and dragon pulse ut lvl 1 ( i think this one is flawless though i may be wrong)
lvl 5 jirachi ut rash
shiny lvl 50 hercross lonely
shiny japenese ut metagross event adamant
shiny flawless palkia
shiny flawless bulbasaur
shiny flawless zorua with snarl no nickname
lvl 5 mew ut
lvl 50 attack forme deoxys (i forget the natures right now srry lol)
and i can get basicly any legendary take you pick of the bunch and let me no what you want for those 2
(i havent shecked the ivs of those "flawless" ive just taken the word of those who gave them to me)

I am interested in the treeko, giratina, and metagross. When do you want to trade?

CoachGump

I am interested in your ev'ed latias, I have a dw female murkrow, or a male murkrow w/ roost, or others in my sig

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I am interested in your ev'ed latias, I have a dw female murkrow, or a male murkrow w/ roost, or others in my sig

Do they both happen to be flawless and have a good nature? Otherwise I'll check your sig

Shop stuff; added a CREDIT SYSTEM! I feel as though I owed a few people. Next on the list of things that I have done is update my hours for the week, unfortunately I do not know when I see my girlfriend so I don't have the weekend hours up yet. Next I will add on a few shiny pokes and the last thing I will do is add some event pokes. So please bare with me if it takes a whole for me to be back to you