• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon's Dealings

What should I add to my shop?

• Items

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Ev trained Pokemon

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Egg move pokemon

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Random Flawless Pokemon

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Gen 4 Move tutor Moves

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (if so specify)

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It is fine as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ConeOfSHAME

Noob Skater
Sorry, just confirming the trade

JPN Registeel for Jolly Terrakion
Lugia to be EV wiped and cloned, clone goes to you.
DWF Rhyhorn for Dratini
DWF Shinx for Sableye
DWF Machop for Vulpix
Modest Zekrom for Drain Punch Scraggy.
Naive Whimsicott (IVs unknown) for Sweeper Nidoking/DW Eevee
Aron with Flawless ATK with Steath Rock/Superpower/Endeavor/Headsmash (can be bred any nature) for Sweeper Nidoking/ DW Eevee.
Shroomish (breeding for egg moves and good nature) for ???

I am 6 hours behind you, and I have school 8:30-3:00, what time are u available.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Lemme check them after I finish battling with this guy on wifi. And I thought you were talking about my shiny one xD the draco meteor one IS available :p
Nature please lol
Would you take a suicune for cresselia or kyrogue?
I am spamming the nature need, so nature please
im interexted in your 10 aniv typloshin and your dw arceus. i can offer 10 aniv umbreon and tru shaymin.
I have a TON of tru shaymins, I just need to check them, I'm fine with the 10 anniv pokes trading though
Sorry, just confirming the trade

JPN Registeel for Jolly Terrakion
Lugia to be EV wiped and cloned, clone goes to you.
DWF Rhyhorn for Dratini
DWF Shinx for Sableye
DWF Machop for Vulpix I'm assumin my side is the right and all so far is dw f
Modest Zekrom for Drain Punch Scraggy.
Naive Whimsicott (IVs unknown) for Sweeper Nidoking is it wrong to assume Whim is EV trained?
Aron with Flawless ATK with Steath Rock/Superpower/Endeavor/Headsmash adamant for DW Eevee.
Shroomish Adamant/ jolly please for ???

I am 6 hours behind you, and I have school 8:30-3:00, what time are u available.
We had this lined up? Also 9 for me would be 3 for you, so I'm assuming you get home by 3:30, so I'll try to be on for 9:30 tonight

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I would like all four for the jirachi and darkrai if you like it. Gentle nature for the jirachi and sassy for darkrai.

Last edited:

Lite_Dragon

Feebas lvl 1 ut, Bold.
Dratini lvl 1 ut, adamant. Dream world ability with extreme speed.
can give you my shiny flawless latios and flygon both ev trained for these 2