• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglehawk

Banned
put me in br0

Zamrock

I love you all, and i'll miss you all, this will forever be my home... Ty Dk for having this and making more frens w/ me. <3 u bro

Time to leave the nest... Hard to say goodbye..

Serebii Forum Username: 49.
Pokémon Showdown and/or Pokémon Online?: ft lover wepwn, sao fan wepwn, jajaboi123, etc. :)
3DS FC: :[l]
Competitive Experience: i play everything 'cept for gross rby n gsc filth, leave that to ppl like moony that need to blame hax for all his losses,,,
Timezone: GMT-5
Referral?: i'm a loyal tdk subscriber, that counts, yeah?

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Since DK said that DD will be closing after the war, I'm gonna go ahead and take my leave.

I know that it's never goodbye in the Guilds section, so see you guys around!

This. Bye guys : (

Well, I think we've run our course here. The xat and thread have been insanely inactive and I don't think there's any reason to keep it open if the only active thing is the Skype group.

Not going to write much but shoutouts to the cool people who were active and helped the guild out through the thread, xat, or skype. Even if you left before today I still appreciate your time.

Shoutout to Brian, aka Rising Star, for coleading this with me. Enjoy your time in college, friend. n_n

I won't be on Serebii as much anymore, you can find me in Irra's guild and on skype. MMS and EK can run any tour I have ran / ran before.

Bye frens, it's been an amazing time here, thanks for your time. <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.