1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Dragon's Den

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by The DragonKnight, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clone™

Clone™ Ded

Aegi banned? ****.

In other news, root me on imo

Edit: they're not for sure yet. It's still 24 hours till they officially count it lol

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  2. Eaglehawk

Eaglehawk Banned

booo.

jk. Good luck in gauntlet

3. Snorby

Snorby Snorby

yeah it's official now. Aegislash is gone. Rest in Peace the meta as we know it.

4. Saph~

Saph~ Serebii Champion x.x

Just made a new team filled with threats that everyone will hate now that aegislash is gone! Yay. -.-

5. Whelp Aegislash has been officially banned in an extremely tight vote. Thundurus/Mawilite/Charizardite X are next up for testing, in an undetermined order. Thoughts on these possible suspects?

6. Snorby

Snorby Snorby

Mawile will go, though i feel it's unneeded when Lando-T and Heatran are things.

Thundurus will go and I will be happy because it's annoying af.

Xard I'm not sure if it will go or not, but I don't want it to. x.x

7. Clone™

Clone™ Ded

Thundy needs to gtfo

Mawile is fine

Xard is fine

8. Aura Sensei™

Aura Sensei™ User Title

i am leaving this prestigious guild. why, you buffoons may very well ask? i am simply too hood for this organization. below, in this large spoiler, i shall address all of you whom i have enjoyed conversing with, as well as enjoying many "laugh out loud moments" as they say.

TheDragonNerd: this user is a very odd one, however he can enlighten the mood when necessary. as the name implies, quite the nerd. farewell, my friend, maybe i will see you sometime in the near future on one of these "xat" chats as they call it.

Saphirapwns: ahh yes, this user. saphira was still young when i met him, learning the ways of the "gen v ou" as the prestigious members of "smogon" proudly call it. we resided in the same guild for a period of 3 months, team enchanted garden as i recall. goodbye saphira, have fun learning ou.

SilentReaper: ahh yes, silent. my fren. we were also in the guild team enchanted garden. as much as we never frequently talked, we once had a discussion about CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2. according to him, he is a tryhard. important information. goodbye, sir.

Rising Star: me and star often bickered, specifically during a war between ORGANIZATION XIIIIIIIII and SURVIVAL ISLAND, in which it took us a week to schedule a battle. i followed up by failing miserably due to not having sufficient time to train my biceps. we then became amazing frens obliviously. goodbye, star, keep rising.

and to everyone else whom i have never spoken to, remember, you must risk it for the biscuit. i bid this guild farewell.

9. TheGreekTerror

TheGreekTerror A True Gentleman

Hey guys sorry for not posting in a while, just letting you know Im alive. I've just been really busy ill try and be more active

10. Eaglehawk

Eaglehawk Banned

Καλώς ήρθατε και πάλι

11. Usatoday

Usatoday Eternal God

Bienrevenue

12. See ya around Aura. Was nice having you here.

No problem TGT, life happens.

--------

What do you guys think of the new Megas? I'm currently fantasizing over Mega Mence and Altaria.

13. Snorby

Snorby Snorby

Same here, TDK.

Fck Mega Lopunny though. Seriously. It should have been Linoone, not that stupid Sinnoh Rabbit :[

14. Clone™

Clone™ Ded

Delcatty tho

Mega Salamence looks pretty legit imo. He looks pretty streamlined like he's built for speed. Maybe he'll get the speed boost he desperately needs.

Mega Lopunny is so retarded idk where to start. GF focus on Hoenn moar pls. In all seriousness tho, idk how viable shell even be. Her stats are so subpar I really don't see how they can even be salvaged... Scrappy looks cool tho

Mega Altaria will probably be OU viable. A scary offensive typing with a DD set could be p legit.

Also a free shiny beldum with the metagrossite: all of my yes

15. Eaglehawk

Eaglehawk Banned

Mega-Altaria has such a godlike defensive typing. Being resistant against Fighting, Dark, Bug, Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, and completely immune to Dragon makes it so anti-meta.

Mega-Lopunny is promising. Scrappy gives it a pretty substantial niche in OU simply because it can screw over a lot of Ghost types. HJK murders conventional Ghost-types and I could arguably say that MegaLop is probably the best check to Aegislash.

Mega-Salamence is pretty much broken no matter how you spin it. Aerilate Double-Edge or Hyper Voice makes it a ridiculous wallbreaker. Simply because we know that Gamefreak usually bumps the base stat of these mega-Evos up by 100 points distributed, Mega-Salamence is most definitely going to get a jump in offensive and speed stats.

16. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

Letting you guys know that I'm still here.

17. Extroph

Extroph Gaijin Shogun

MegaBro looks garbo

Lost Regenerator wtf

18. Snorby

Snorby Snorby

>2 more non-gen 3 mons

>Both usually get regenerator, not their megas

fk u game freak

19. Eaglehawk

Eaglehawk Banned

You'd think that it'd get Rapid Spin for looking like that.

Anyway, I actually think Mega-Slowbro is only good for its Calm Mind set mostly because of Shell Armor (which I remember prevents crits or something). One of the most game-breaking things are critical hits. You have a +6/+6 CM Suicune? A random crit on some Pokemon's Thunderbolt allows it to completely bypass all of its stat boosts. In a way, it's a better late-game win condition than regular Slowbro, though when considering just from a pur wall standpoint, Regenerator Slowbro is better. Also, considering that a number of Slowbro don't necessarily run Leftovers as their item, Regular Slowbro makes a fine bluff for Slowbrosite (or whatever it's called).

but sriously fck mega-audino da fuq is that garbo

20. Rising Star

Rising Star Certified Boss

Hi, I'm alive. Anyone else getting tired of seeing these megas? What happened to giving old pokemon regular evolutions. Seems like all Nintendo/GF is doing is spamming megas these days...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.