• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachmac

Serebii Forum Username: Zachmac
Pokémon Showdown and/or Pokémon Online?: Showdown
3DS FC: 4210 4109 6434
Competitive Experience: Skilled. I used to have quite the reputation, but that faded with some burst of inactivity. But I can still kick some rear. I've also been on The Crystalline Guard's and TEG's war teams.
Timezone: GMT -7
Referral?: No one specific. I just figured all the TEG guys were dropping off here.

Last edited:

Eaglehawk

Banned
Serebii Forum Username: Zachmac
3DS FC: 4210 4109 6434
Competitive Experience: Skilled. I used to have quite the reputation, but that faded with some burst of inactivity. But I can still kick some rear. I've also been on The Crystalline Guard's and TEG's war teams.
Timezone: GMT -7
Referral?: No one specific. I just figured all the TEG guys were dropping off here.

This is basically Crystalline Guard V2 minus Psycho Cut

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Your Rank: Child
Your Opponent's Serebii Username:Lost
Your Opponent's Rank: Youngblood
Win/Lose/Tie:Lose
Score: 0-2

sorry for the late post dk :c

Electrolled

Your Rank: Hatchling
Your Opponent's Serebii Username: Riles
Your Opponent's Rank: Young blood
Win/Lose/Tie: L
Score: 0-2

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Your Opponent's Serebii Username:Refreeze
Your Opponent's Rank: Freshmeat
Win/Lose/Tie:Win
Score: 4-0

Your Opponent's Serebii Username:Volcer
Your Opponent's Rank: Child
Win/Lose/Tie: Win
Score: 1-0

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Your Rank: Youngblood
Your Opponent's Serebii Username: Volcer
Win/Lose/Tie: W
Score: 1-0

Ugh screw that Clefable.

Last edited:

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
I'm guessing since there's no more TEG.....

Serebii Forum Username: Shayminslicker
3DS FC: 1547-5202-1903
Competitive Experience: 3 years experience..... still room for improvement.
Timezone: Eastern (US)
Referral?:None

Oh man i'm so sorry if TEG will be back up....

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Oh man i'm so sorry if TEG will be back up....

welcome shaymin and no i did close it for good so your fine, I was about to log off and i got a update.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
welcome shaymin and no i did close it for good so your fine, I was about to log off and i got a update.

Well thank goodness for that, and thanks for the welcome if Dragon accepts me after I log off.

Ill try and be more active than last time as well since to be honest there was no way I could fit in TEG. (sorry If I broke a rule!)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod

Big ScarfDrill sweep

Also welcome to the clan!

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere

Big ScarfDrill sweep

Thank you so very much.

And congrats on your Drill Sweep. Very hard to get one of those.

Zachmac

This is basically Crystalline Guard V2 minus Psycho Cut
Yeah, I keep finding myself going in circles. At least there is no parallel to Project Retribution. All the drama surounding it and CG...
It's always reassuring to know I'm not the only who forgets they aren't called clans anymore.

Anyway, let's all get to talking about...um...stuff and things. Anyone have lure sets they like? I tested an Aegislash with Toxic to lure out Mandibuzz, and it worked rather well.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Yeah, I keep finding myself going in circles. At least there is no parallel to Project Retribution. All the drama surounding it and CG...
It's always reassuring to know I'm not the only who forgets they aren't called clans anymore.

Anyway, let's all get to talking about...um...stuff and things. Anyone have lure sets they like? I tested an Aegislash with Toxic to lure out Mandibuzz, and it worked rather well.

It depends on what you mean by "lure". I happen to have a Whismicott so force out things like heatran and others. And it works pretty well since it has Light screen and leech seed, so I can set up the screen then I could just send out another Pokemon to take the blow and finish them off. Maybe even get some HP back.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
I guess my first post other than my SU here, I guess. Also, I can get tested tomorrow if anyone can.

Welcome to the Guild, Eaglehawk, Zachmac, and Shaymin! Hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to hop onto the xat, it's where everybody hangs out and you can find your test battle right away. :]

Power Herb Heatran seems really cool. It lures in Rotom-W and one shots it with a one turn Solar Beam. You have to run Modest max SpA to get a guaranteed kill, though.

I guess my first post other than my SU here, I guess. Also, I can get tested tomorrow if anyone can.

Feel free to VM a tester (They can be found in the second post under Guild Elders) or hop on the xat. Pretty sure they're will be a tester on tomorrow whenever you decide to get tested, as long as it's not 3 am or something xP

Tested Refreeze, awarding Child.
Tested Usa, awarding Youngblood.

Last edited:

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
People let's trade FCs with each other. The more Friend Safari we have the better =)

Mine's in the sign!

Lures? Psychic Manaphy. At +3, she OHKOs Megasaur. Just predict the switch and boost, then you're golden (of course Specially defensive sets live, but they're still 2HKOd).

SailorSketch

Pixel Mage
Serebii Forum Username: SailorSketch
Pokémon Showdown and/or Pokémon Online?: PS
3DS FC: 3110 - 4124 - 2622
Competitive Experience: Very little, but I'm eager to improve and do more.
Timezone: GMT -5 est
Referral?: n/a

Rilesz

Lion Master
Your Opponent's Serebii Username: Geovanicaon
Your Opponent's Rank: Hatchling
Score: 3-0'

Tested Shayminslicker. Placed in Child Rank

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.