• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allieon

Best Eeveelution
Hi DK and everyone else! The guild looks great! :D

Serebii Forum Username: Allieon
Pokémon Showdown and/or Pokémon Online?: Showdown and In game
3DS FC: 0705-3091-6017
Competitive Experience: I'm still very much a noob. I'm pretty good at battling but pretty awful at team building. I will likely ask for team building help a lot! XD
Timezone: Pacific Time
Referral?: I asked DK if I could join on TEG's xat. :)

Rising Star

Certified Boss
So if you're breeding something so that you can get a good spread and you have a bunch of extra 'breeding rejects' and somebody wants/needs one, you give it to them.
People literally have boxes of pokemon that are of no use to them, they'll be wonder traded or given as trade fodder or just released, so why not share? I'm pretty sure that's what people at GameFreak had in mind, do lots and lots of trading and you'll reap benefits. That's why they level up faster, that's why there are version exclusives, that's why there's a Loto-ID center, and it just gets me very, very mad when people can be so stingy with extraneous Pokemon. You don't have to clone them, you don't have to give it any TMs or train it, you don't even have to hatch it, now that you can trade eggs. I just find it really stupid and annoying and I just felt like ranting okay bye

Yeah, we should all share since we are in a guild :] Ask around on xat, i'm sure there are people who are willing to share. Cloneblazer has a ton of extra. We also have a lot of wifi battlers who visit our xat frequently so you should ask one of them. I've been trying to get into wifi so i've been looking for pre-bred pokemon like you because i dont have much time to iv breed. good luck!

Not sure what that was about, but I have a bunch of breeding rejects. Many of them have 4-5 IVs and they sit in a box, so if anyone wants one just VM me or PC me on the Xat to let me know.

Hey clone that's really nice of you. I'm trying to get into Wifi, so anything would be helpful. What pokemon do you have to offer?

Hi DK and everyone else! The guild looks great!

Serebii Forum Username: Allieon
Pokémon Showdown and/or Pokémon Online?: Showdown and In game
3DS FC: 0705-3091-6017
Competitive Experience: I'm still very much a noob. I'm pretty good at battling but pretty awful at team building. I will likely ask for team building help a lot! XD
Timezone: Pacific Time
Referral?: I asked DK if I could join on TEG's xat. :)

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. Please come on xat to be tested into a rank :)

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
I know my time here was very short. However, this is my resignation post. Nothing happened at all, just I still feel lost. Will still come by the xat periodically if you'll have me. Thanks for a short but great time here.

TheGreekTerror

A True Gentleman
Yeah, I heard about that. I'm just not that into leagues anymore. At least Heracross is in the banner.

I should have some breeding rejects, and can breed plenty more. I even can get any perfect Corfish if anybody needs em. A lot more too.

Do you have a perfect Rotom, Bold? I've been trying for like 3 days now and the best I can do is only get 4 IVs, its driving me insane, Im going crazy. My game is Mocking me, I got a spead of 31/31/31/31/31/X. I DONT NEED A PERFECT ATTACK ON A ROTOM. You can see how i've been stressing about it a little

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Do you have a perfect Rotom, Bold? I've been trying for like 3 days now and the best I can do is only get 4 IVs, its driving me insane, Im going crazy. My game is Mocking me, I got a spead of 31/31/31/31/31/X. I DONT NEED A PERFECT ATTACK ON A ROTOM. You can see how i've been stressing about it a little

That, I hate to say, is one of the one things i still need. If I could be given a 4 IV Rotom I could probably breed both of us one thanks to my perfect ditto, and I have quite a lot of time on my hands atm, just not today.

Allieon! Long time! Good to see you! https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSub18/videos to help with your teambuilding, Subject 18 has 2 videos on it. This should be of use. Of course, watch part 1 first

WillieNelson

If I can get that attack 5IV one, I could get you a 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread within a day, assuming I don't have any sudden obligations. Catch me on the xat if interested.

Eaglehawk

Banned
Activity Post.

I'll be slightly inactive here because I'm working on Smogon UUPL teams.

Zamrock

I legit have a lot so bare w/ me

Your Rank: Youngblood
Your Opponent's Serebii Username: Amg
Your Opponent's Rank: Child
Win/Lose/Tie: Win
Score: 2-0 (LC)

Score: 1-0 (OU)

Score: 3-0 (BW2)

Your Opponent's Serebii Username: jasonpwn
Your Opponent's Rank: n/a
Score: 4-0 (OU)

Your Opponent's Serebii Username: jasonpwn
Your Opponent's Rank: n/a
Score: 3-0 (BW2)

I beaten DK 3 times, 2 for practice battles, and one for his stunkfish team...

Won 2 battles for war

idk how many points I get, hopefully a lot

TheGreekTerror

A True Gentleman
If I can get that attack 5IV one, I could get you a 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread within a day, assuming I don't have any sudden obligations. Catch me on the xat if interested.

I released this ditto because of how frustrated I was, I'm sorry

That, I hate to say, is one of the one things i still need. If I could be given a 4 IV Rotom I could probably breed both of us one thanks to my perfect ditto, and I have quite a lot of time on my hands atm, just not today.

Allieon! Long time! Good to see you! https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSub18/videos to help with your teambuilding, Subject 18 has 2 videos on it. This should be of use. Of course, watch part 1 first

I can trade you the 4 IV rotom whenever you're ready

Zachmac

I love competitive pokemon, but it's pretty hard for me to stay motivated as of right now. There is no almost no discussion, and all we really have is people recording their battle information. I'm thinking I may just quite this clan and join a more active one....

Edit: I think the fault is that the clan is still young. I'll stick around a bit longer, then, and see how much it improves.

Last edited:

TheGreekTerror

A True Gentleman
I love competitive pokemon, but it's pretty hard for me to stay motivated as of right now. There is no almost no discussion, and all we really have is people recording their battle information. I'm thinking I may just quite this clan and join a more active one....

Edit: I think the fault is that the clan is still young. I'll stick around a bit longer, then, and see how much it improves.

If you play wifi battles I will more than love to battle you in the near future, still working on breeding then I need to train :/

The Xat is always active, you know.

Zachmac

If you play wifi battles I will more than love to battle you in the near future, still working on breeding then I need to train :/
I'm about halfway done with my team for Wi-Fi. I just need someone to RNG me a 5th gen Eevee and 4th gen Heatran, and my team will be good to go. The problem is finding someone who will RNG them for me.

I can probably train pokemon for you, if you need me to. I actively find Super Training fun. If it's level grinding up to 50...try the rotation battles at Restaurant Le Wow. Your trainee will get 1/3 of the experience from each battle without having to lift a finger, each opposing pokemon is level 63, and you fight an Audino at one point. Lucky Eggs help(obviously), and not evolving your pokemon if it evolves through level up will make it gain experience quicker in XY.
The Xat is always active, you know.
Well, I suppose that may be true...but chat rooms don't sit well with me.

Last edited:

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
I'm about halfway done with my team for Wi-Fi. I just need someone to RNG me a 5th gen Eevee and 4th gen Heatran, and my team will be good to go. The problem is finding someone who will RNG them for me.

I can probably train pokemon for you, if you need me to. I actively find Super Training fun. If it's level grinding up to 50...try the rotation battles at Restaurant Le Wow. Your trainee will get 1/3 of the experience from each battle without having to lift a finger, each opposing pokemon is level 63, and you fight an Audino at one point. Lucky Eggs help(obviously), and not evolving your pokemon if it evolves through level up will make it gain experience quicker in XY.
Well, I suppose that may be true...but chat rooms don't sit well with me.

I got a Squirtle, Charmander, Kangaskhan, Amaura, and a Luvdisc that needs Super Training.

I can pay you in Goofy Goober Dollars!

Zachmac

It seems there are too many request, but not enough RNGers.
I got a Squirtle, Charmander, Kangaskhan, Amaura, and a Luvdisc that needs Super Training.

I can pay you in Goofy Goober Dollars!
Goofy Goober Dollars are appealing, but I may want something a bit better if I'm to have a workload that large. But I'm also not that picky, so if you PM/VM me, you we could probably arrange something.

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Your Rank: Child (update pnts plz)
Your Opponent's Serebii Username: SilentReaper
Your Opponent's Rank: YungBlud
Win/Lose/Tie: 3-0
Score: W

Your Rank: Child
Your Opponent's Serebii Username: SilentReaper
Your Opponent's Rank: Yung Blud
Win/Lose/Tie: 4-0
Score: W

Don't worry, Rising and I have a few things planned. We've both been really busy with school or have been out of town the last little bit, but we're going to make it happen really soon.

Expect our first CCAT within two-ish days and tournament sometime this week :]

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Don't worry, Rising and I have a few things planned. We've both been really busy with school or have been out of town the last little bit, but we're going to make it happen really soon.

Expect our first CCAT within two-ish days and tournament sometime this week :]

CCAT? WOO! Will it be OU?

Atm, I have teambuilder's block. I cannot think of any new teams to build. If anyone like DK or Saph or anyone like that wants to build a new team with me, the help would be greatly appreciated.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I am just posting im still alive everyone just been busy getting ready for a anime convention and stuff ill try to be a bit more active but sadly i am going through a few phases with competitive battling i feel like its losing intreast and my life is a bit more important. I know i don't have to be on every waking second but sometimes it makes me feel i have to choose with life and battling which is hard. I don't know if its a phase or what but ill be on and off for a bit but I will not leave the guild cuaz of dk a long friend of mine ill still do art for the guild and contribute that way to help this guild out. I am not leaving you haven't heard the last of this fairy ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.