• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rising Star

Certified Boss
Serebii Forum Username: Manectrifier
Pokémon Showdown and/or Pokémon Online?: PS
3DS FC: nope
Competitive Experience: few years.
Timezone: GMT +2
Referral?: none

Hi Manectrifier, welcome to the guild. Hop on our xat for testing! :]

Nominating Clefable for the CCAT!!!

Last edited:

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
When will we have some guild wars? Also, I want to apply for the guild war team.

Zachmac

Alright, I'd hate to say it, but I'm leaving.

I have actually been thinking about this for a while now, but something inside of me kept saying to give this guild another chance, but the thread has just been too quiet for me.

So this is goodbye, my fellow dragon tamers. See you around Serebii.

Rising Star

Certified Boss
Hey guys, we're having a war against VO soon. Anyone who is interested in joining the war team, message me for tryouts via vm because we may have spots open for promising members!

Also, not sure if this is legit or not, but kyogre really lost a lot of weight.. and body mass. Damn.

Kyogre-Size-Comparison-570x402.jpg

I have actually been thinking about this for a while now, but something inside of me kept saying to give this guild another chance, but the thread has just been too quiet for me.

Bye Zach :/

@Moony and Manectifier - Welcome friends :]

So uhh ya im leaving. Too many people like to start shiz with me for no real reason and dislike me for no real reason lol. Stupid stuff just seems to happen with me whenever i go on the xat and whatever and with xat being my primary way to talk to people being as how i started comp pokemon there I don't feel like dealing with it anymore. There are plenty of cool people tho and this guild is great. I love my buds I have met through here and hope we can still be buds but i just don't think this is for me. This is the first guild I have ever joined on serebii and the first place to get me to be active on serebii but I just don't feel like staying in here anymore. The xat has been so unapealling to me recently due to what happens there and so i hadn't gone for a while but i returned tonight and nothing changed lol. Sorry to leave in the middle of a war and all but I have the feeling to leave right now and if I don't act on it i wont end up doing it so I will end it with this. I hope you guys come back and win the war I know you can, this guild was fun and surely was an experience with all the good frens I have met. Thank you guys for being my friends it honestly means big things to me and thanks for giving me the opporitunity. Goodbye Frens :].

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x

So uhh ya im leaving. Too many people like to start shiz with me for no real reason and dislike me for no real reason lol. Stupid stuff just seems to happen with me whenever i go on the xat and whatever and with xat being my primary way to talk to people being as how i started comp pokemon there I don't feel like dealing with it anymore. There are plenty of cool people tho and this guild is great. I love my buds I have met through here and hope we can still be buds but i just don't think this is for me. This is the first guild I have ever joined on serebii and the first place to get me to be active on serebii but I just don't feel like staying in here anymore. The xat has been so unapealling to me recently due to what happens there and so i hadn't gone for a while but i returned tonight and nothing changed lol. Sorry to leave in the middle of a war and all but I have the feeling to leave right now and if I don't act on it i wont end up doing it so I will end it with this. I hope you guys come back and win the war I know you can, this guild was fun and surely was an experience with all the good frens I have met. Thank you guys for being my friends it honestly means big things to me and thanks for giving me the opporitunity. Goodbye Frens :].

Bye guys :\

On another note, mega-sableye has been confirmed to get Magic Bounce. Thoughts?

Bye guys :\

On another note, mega-sableye has been confirmed to get Magic Bounce. Thoughts?

Im 110% okay with this. Prankster wouldve been hell.

Bye Jack and Zack Im a poet :D

Anyways, Im back, and here to stay. So long as theres no stupidity that irks me, I dont see why I would get re-rebanned

Pokemister

Brendan
I think magic bounce seems pretty nice for it. Being practically immune to status is always nice.

trident20

ground types
i don't think magic bounce is good for it
i wanted something new and creative. magic bounce isn't

prankster with lefties will be used more, i think

Manectrifier

AKA Treecko
tbh, magic bounce is not really good on mega's. You can't switch in on SR, toxics etc. since you need a turn to mega-evolve first. On top of that, prankster taunt does the job almost as well. Plus not having priority recover sucks, especially since it now actually gets the defenses to be a proper wall. I see Mega-Sableye more as an anti-meta mon. It beats both Deoxys forms pretty easily (it did already, but now it doesn't have to worry about magic coat).

Eaglehawk

Banned
tbh, magic bounce is not really good on mega's. You can't switch in on SR, toxics etc. since you need a turn to mega-evolve first. On top of that, prankster taunt does the job almost as well. Plus not having priority recover sucks, especially since it now actually gets the defenses to be a proper wall. I see Mega-Sableye more as an anti-meta mon. It beats both Deoxys forms pretty easily (it did already, but now it doesn't have to worry about magic coat).

I predicted correctly.

tbh we can't fairly judge until we know the real numbers on the stats.

So, suspect testing on Deoxys-D and -S has officially begun, it seems. I personally think both should go, because DeoSharp and Deoxys-D in general is having a negative affect on the balance of the metagame while making stall extremely difficult to run, while Deoxys-S is just too good at all of the multiple different roles it can run. Neither is that healthy for the metagame imo.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
So, suspect testing on Deoxys-D and -S has officially begun, it seems. I personally think both should go, because DeoSharp and Deoxys-D in general is having a negative affect on the balance of the metagame while making stall extremely difficult to run, while Deoxys-S is just too good at all of the multiple different roles it can run. Neither is that healthy for the metagame imo.

Deo actually gets shut down by stall considering they are mostly suicide leads, unless LO Deo-s (which gets wrecked too). Just a defog and your good. While DeoSharp is annoying to face sometimes I really don't think it deserves the ban, at least not deoxys-s it faints to a caterpie. Deo's only good for suicide leads and there are plenty of things that can deal with that.

Rising Star

Certified Boss
Deo actually gets shut down by stall considering they are mostly suicide leads, unless LO Deo-s (which gets wrecked too). Just a defog and your good. While DeoSharp is annoying to face sometimes I really don't think it deserves the ban, at least not deoxys-s it faints to a caterpie. Deo's only good for suicide leads and there are plenty of things that can deal with that.

I don't think deo-d is that bad, but deo-s is pretty annoying to deal with sometimes. It's so fast and has such a versatile movepool. Good thing a healthy aegi pretty much shuts both of them down.

Also, kind of irrelevent but for anyone here who plays Smash, i heard a rumor that the main character of Xenoblade will be a new character in the new Super Smash game.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
I don't think deo-d is that bad, but deo-s is pretty annoying to deal with sometimes. It's so fast and has such a versatile movepool. Good thing a healthy aegi pretty much shuts both of them down.

Also, kind of irrelevent but for anyone here who plays Smash, i heard a rumor that the main character of Xenoblade will be a new character in the new Super Smash game.

The thing is though with so much priority in OU right now, it's speed can still be dealt with. BandBird beats both of them really, except deod would get a layer of hazards.

Status
Not open for further replies.