• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Electrolled

Well, I'm leaving. I would have liked to depart with better thoughts of the guild than how I am feeling now, but if there's a situation so bad that I become afraid to play Pokemon and go on serebii, then it's probably time. Bye!

Finally got around to the Ladder Challenge:

LadderGuildPoints_zpsd55a3813.jpg

Bye Digletto. Idk what made you leave, but you were a pretty cool guy (and still are).

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
:]

Serebii Forum Username: MMS
Pokémon Showdown and/or Pokémon Online?: Yes
3DS FC: too lazy
Competitive Experience: like 3 years, and I'm still just as bad as i was day 1
Timezone: GMT-5
Referral?: The Dragonknight, SilentReaper, Extroph, Zamrock, Rising Star, and The Imposter. They didnt actually refer me here, but they;re cuties.

As for the suspects, way too lazy to get reqs, but if I had them I'd ban Deo-D and keep Deo-S.

Last edited:
Bye digletto :[ hi mms :]

Activity post, these past few weeks have been pretty crazy and I've had a lot of stuff to work on but I'm back. For the suspects, cba to get reqs but I'd ban both.

Well, I'm leaving. I would have liked to depart with better thoughts of the guild than how I am feeling now, but if there's a situation so bad that I become afraid to play Pokemon and go on serebii, then it's probably time. Bye!

:/ See ya around Dig.

:]

Serebii Forum Username: MMS
Pokémon Showdown and/or Pokémon Online?: Yes
3DS FC: too lazy
Competitive Experience: like 3 years, and I'm still just as bad as i was day 1
Timezone: GMT-5
Referral?: The Dragonknight, SilentReaper, Extroph, Zamrock, Rising Star, and The Imposter. They didnt actually refer me here, but they;re cuties.

As for the suspects, way too lazy to get reqs, but if I had them I'd ban Deo-D and keep Deo-S.

Welcome fren! :] Awarding Youngblood

Snorby

Snorby
While this is pretty late, I wasn't in a guild when MSab's abillity was announced so need to give my two cents on that. :]

I think Magic Bounce on Sableye will make for a fantastic set that works similarly to Crocune. MSab is said to get buffs to Physical Defense and Special Attack, and that combined with it's immunity to Will-O-Wisp and Toxic thanks to Magic Bounce and reliable recovery, a CM set could work fabulously. It can switch in relatively easily on attacks when in it's base form thanks to Prankster Recover on the turn in Mega-Evolves. Having a STAB combination that was recently buffed helps a lot as well.

Because we don't know its actual stat spread, the EVs here are mostly conjecture. The said I'm thinking of is something like this though.

Sableye@Sablite
Ability: Prankster -> Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse
- Recover
- Dazzling Gleam

Shadow Ball is likely the preferred STAB, but either would work. An alternative spread of 252 HP / 252 Sdef / 4 Def Calm Nature could be used if MSab has bad enough Special Bulk/Good enough Physical Bulk.

This set's counters that I can see atm are Chansey, Blissey, and Unaware Clefable. Chansey and Blissey both will likely be able to wall entirely, as +6 with 50 extra points in Special Attack can only 3HKO with Dark Pulse and 4HKO with Dazzling Gleam. Unaware CM Clefable ignores your boost and can hit you with a Super-Effective Moonblast after it gets up it's own CMs.

4 Attacks LO Aegislash can 2HKO all three of these pokemon, making it a solid partner. While unconventional, Toxicroak could be a fun partner that can muscle through these three as well. MSab covers Toxicroak's quadweakness to Psychic attacks as well. CB Scizor can OHKO Blissey, 2HKO Chansey every time, and 2HKO Physically defensive Clefable while living the unboosted Flamethrower 75% of the time.

Overall, with the right stat spread and the right support, MSab looks very solid, even without prankster.

Last edited:

Cloystoys

This is not my tea!
Screw it.

Serebii Forum Username: Cloystoys
Pokémon Showdown and/or Pokémon Online?: PS
3DS FC: Somewhere
Competitive Experience: been here since gen 5 :p
Timezone: -5
Referral?: people

Snorby

Snorby
Screw it.

Serebii Forum Username: Cloystoys
Pokémon Showdown and/or Pokémon Online?: PS
3DS FC: Somewhere
Competitive Experience: been here since gen 5 :p
Timezone: -5
Referral?: people

leave now or perish

Welcome Cloys :]

So, sorry guys, but I'm leaving. I really haven't been able to do much recently, and I also haven't been feeling this guild for a while. You guys are all awesome, and once I get my new computer expect to see me on xat, but I've decided to head somewhere a bit more fresh. Bye.

god I suck at goodbyes :/

Snorby

Snorby
Bye Karp :[[[[

So, sorry guys, but I'm leaving. I really haven't been able to do much recently, and I also haven't been feeling this guild for a while. You guys are all awesome, and once I get my new computer expect to see me on xat, but I've decided to head somewhere a bit more fresh. Bye.

god I suck at goodbyes :/

bye fren. sorry to see you go =[

bloodfox

Ghost Trainer
Serebii Forum Username: bloodfox
Pokémon Showdown and/or Pokémon Online?: PS: bloodfox
3DS FC: 2809 - 8614 - 4716
Competitive Experience: I played online a lot in BW but thats it.
Timezone: Eastern USA
Referral?: N/A

Rising Star

Certified Boss
Fellow Dragon's Den clan members,

I have decided to step down as a leader of Dragon's Den. It wasn't an easy decision to make, but I feel it has to be done. I haven't been doing much to contribute to the guild because I've been busy with school/graduation/spending time with friends. On top of that, I've been getting bored of pokemon for a while now. I won't be here for the next 5 weeks because in two days I'm going to another country for the rest of summer, and by the time I get back school will be starting. I'll be too busy for SPPF or xat. I could go on and talk about the countless laughs and good times we've shared on xat but that would be way too long. Let's just say it was one hell of a ride and i'll miss the sh*t out of you guys. But before I go, I would like to appoint Zamrock as the new official Dragon's Den War Captain. Congrats! Now on to a few brief shoutouts:

The DragonKnight: DK you've been such a good friend through and through. You've developed so much as a battler and leader since I met you that first time during Kots' tourney last year Serebii Conquest. You are definitely one of the nicest and most dedicated members on these forums. Seriously, idk why you're not a mod, you do everything a mod does - you practically run half the competitive forums. But anyway, sorry about the last couple of days, i havent really been too friendly with you, but i'm glad we cleared everything up and that we're cool again. Sorry I gotta leave you to run the guild alone, but at least I know that I'm leaving the guild in good hands.

Zamrock: ZAMROCK. Bro, I know you get a lot of **** for no reason, but you never let it faze you - you just take it like a boss (well, most of the time). I know that you're a good person at heart and I feel comfortable leaving the War Team in your hands. You are seriously one of the best battlers I've met. Gl in pokemon and in real life. Hope we stay good buddies.

Riles and Sugarhigh: Though neither of you have been active on the forums lately, you guys are always active on the skype group and sometimes in the xat. You guys are the first real friends iIve made from pokemon. Two amazing friends and battlers, I hope to see you guys around on skype. I'll do my best to stay in touch. Stay classy frens :]

Jirachiuser1 and Moony: My fellow asian serebiites. Meet the both of you on these forums. Rachi, I will miss you for sure. We always went back and forth when we battled and you're a real chill dude. You're a dedicated member and a reliable friend (always willing to test/help). Not sure if you're coming back to pokes, but hope to see you around again someday. Moony, you've been my fren since our days at SI. I remember you quit serebii for a while and I dragged you back.. :] Though we disagree on matters sometimes, you're a good guy and a faithful friend. I see great potential in you as a battler.

Silent, Saph, Clone, Extroph: You guys are all really chill and frequent visitors of the xat. I think it would be accurate to say that you guys are the backbone of DD - you guys are what keep our guild alive. Thanks for sticking with us, guys.

And to all my other friends from serebii and in this guild, goodbye. Sorry, I couldn't cover everyone in shoutouts , for various reasons, but I'll definitely miss you all. Peace and goodbye serebii!

-Rising Star (7/1/14)

Snorby

Snorby
Bye Rising Star/Kid Buu/Brian/DD Reg/CC Reg, everyone gonna miss you : [

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Fellow Dragon's Den clan members,

I have decided to step down as a leader of Dragon's Den. It wasn't an easy decision to make, but I feel it has to be done. I haven't been doing much to contribute to the guild because I've been busy with school/graduation/spending time with friends. On top of that, I've been getting bored of pokemon for a while now. I won't be here for the next 5 weeks because in two days I'm going to another country for the rest of summer, and by the time I get back school will be starting. I'll be too busy for SPPF or xat. I could go on and talk about the countless laughs and good times we've shared on xat but that would be way too long. Let's just say it was one hell of a ride and i'll miss the sh*t out of you guys. But before I go, I would like to appoint Zamrock as the new official Dragon's Den War Captain. Congrats! Now on to a few brief shoutouts:

The DragonKnight: DK you've been such a good friend through and through. You've developed so much as a battler and leader since I met you that first time during Kots' tourney last year Serebii Conquest. You are definitely one of the nicest and most dedicated members on these forums. Seriously, idk why you're not a mod, you do everything a mod does - you practically run half the competitive forums. But anyway, sorry about the last couple of days, i havent really been too friendly with you, but i'm glad we cleared everything up and that we're cool again. Sorry I gotta leave you to run the guild alone, but at least I know that I'm leaving the guild in good hands.

Zamrock: ZAMROCK. Bro, I know you get a lot of **** for no reason, but you never let it faze you - you just take it like a boss (well, most of the time). I know that you're a good person at heart and I feel comfortable leaving the War Team in your hands. You are seriously one of the best battlers I've met. Gl in pokemon and in real life. Hope we stay good buddies.

Riles and Sugarhigh: Though neither of you have been active on the forums lately, you guys are always active on the skype group and sometimes in the xat. You guys are the first real friends iIve made from pokemon. Two amazing friends and battlers, I hope to see you guys around on skype. I'll do my best to stay in touch. Stay classy frens :]

Jirachiuser1 and Moony: My fellow asian serebiites. Meet the both of you on these forums. Rachi, I will miss you for sure. We always went back and forth when we battled and you're a real chill dude. You're a dedicated member and a reliable friend (always willing to test/help). Not sure if you're coming back to pokes, but hope to see you around again someday. Moony, you've been my fren since our days at SI. I remember you quit serebii for a while and I dragged you back.. :] Though we disagree on matters sometimes, you're a good guy and a faithful friend. I see great potential in you as a battler.

Silent, Saph, Clone, Extroph: You guys are all really chill and frequent visitors of the xat. I think it would be accurate to say that you guys are the backbone of DD - you guys are what keep our guild alive. Thanks for sticking with us, guys.

And to all my other friends from serebii and in this guild, goodbye. Sorry, I couldn't cover everyone in shoutouts , for various reasons, but I'll definitely miss you all. Peace and goodbye serebii!

-Rising Star (7/1/14)

: [ Bye Rising. Where's my shoutout for being Asian though xD. You were still a better leader than tdk :].

Status
Not open for further replies.