• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglehawk

Banned
eh they're okay i guess.

can we plz get a war going rn. I want to have some fune

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
I dont know if its been a month already, but im on a trip travel thing in america so no activity and before that I was already not active. Mega audino is **** and mega slowbro looks ****, im hoping some relevant megas will come :/ ah well game freak is just game freak, probably mega stunfisk or mega garbodor will be next. After my vacation i will be active and battle and stuff, for people who do wifi thatd be great, i also got some extra Evd pokes left people can pick up if they want. Kbye

eh they're okay i guess.

can we plz get a war going rn. I want to have some fune

We asked around and got no positive answers a little while ago. We'll try again :/

I dont know if its been a month already, but im on a trip travel thing in america so no activity and before that I was already not active. Mega audino is **** and mega slowbro looks ****, im hoping some relevant megas will come :/ ah well game freak is just game freak, probably mega stunfisk or mega garbodor will be next. After my vacation i will be active and battle and stuff, for people who do wifi thatd be great, i also got some extra Evd pokes left people can pick up if they want. Kbye

See ya later Sietse, hope you come back soon :]

Serebii Forum Username: Level 1 Frenzy Boar
Pokémon Showdown and/or Pokémon Online?: N/A
3DS FC: N/A
Competitive Experience: Better than Cloos and Suhnny
Timezone: GMT -8
Referral?: AJ Lee

Snorby

Snorby

ah my brudda Myles :]

Eaglehawk

Banned
I'm just amazed how over-the-deadline the OU teambuilding competition is.

Rising Star

Certified Boss

Welcome, friend :]

-------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone here done the ALS ice bucket challenge??? Planning on doing it tomorrow.. might post it here. :O

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
Welcome, friend :]

-------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone here done the ALS ice bucket challenge??? Planning on doing it tomorrow.. might post it here. :O

>ALS ice bucket challenge

>666th post (OP Excluded)

Coincidence? I think not!

I have yet to be called out to do it and even if I was im not sure I would :$

Eaglehawk

Banned
>ALS ice bucket challenge

>666th post (OP Excluded)

Coincidence? I think not!

I have yet to be called out to do it and even if I was im not sure I would :$

Half Life 3 confirmed.

Yeah so uhh, hi.

I've been thinking about this for a while now, and honestly, I never thought that I'd reach this decision. I honestly didn't, until recently. I'll just say it up front: I think its time that I take my leave from the Dragons Den. I've felt out of place recently, and I hate that feeling. I don't really feel that I fit in anymore, so I feel like its time to move on.

I've had some fun times here and I've made some great friends here, so I'll give shout outs below.

DK - probably one of my oldest friends here on Serebii. I've known you for a while, and throughout most of my time here in Serebii comp you've helped me improve immensely. Like, if it weren't for you, I'd probably still be the noob who thought that Cofagrigus was amazing in OU and had no clue on how to team build. You even helped me achieve reqs by giving me your DeoSharp team. I honestly cannot thank you enough for how much you've helped me grow as a team builder and battler. Seriously, thank you. I know that can I annoy you quite a bit, and I'm sorry for that. I hope we can stay friends. See you on the Xat or around the comp forums dude =]

MMS - I remember when we met. Some śhìt talking on the Xat led us to have a Bo3 where I won from hax =] Since then, we became pretty good friends, and you've helped me improve as a battler, and for that I really appreciate it. We've had our ups and downs, but I really hope we can remain on the ups from now on. Cya fren =]

Saph - You're the one person here on Serebii that I've never been able to beat. Ever. Idk how many times we've even battled; you always win. Hopefully one day I can finally beat you. That aside, you've been a good friend of mine since we met and have helped me out more than a few times. I can't even think of any times that we've bashed heads (not including stuff related to hax). Cya around.

Extroph - I haven't really talked to you that much as of late, but I can say this: you're a fucking funny dude. Seriously. Some of the shît you say on the Xat is hilarious. Keep it up pls. We've fought a few times (tho mostly with u using joke teams), but they were always fun nonetheless. Keep on keepin on fren

Eaglehawk - I haven't really talked to you much at all, but you seem pretty chill. Also that one post in the team building competition was heartwarming =] I see you on Smogon a lot, and even tho I don't interact with you much there, I do enjoy reading your posts. Cya around

Rising Star - haven't talked to you much either, but you seem pretty chill as well. I see you're back on Serebii (at least for now), so I'll see you around here or on the Xat.

And to everyone else that I've talked to, y'all have been pretty cool (except for a few, but I won't mention names cuz I wanna leave on a (hopefully) positive note).

See y'all around. I'll still go on the Xat cuz its like the only active one lol. Until then, take care, and farewell.

- Clone

Snorby

Snorby
Yeah so uhh, hi.

I've been thinking about this for a while now, and honestly, I never thought that I'd reach this decision. I honestly didn't, until recently. I'll just say it up front: I think its time that I take my leave from the Dragons Den. I've felt out of place recently, and I hate that feeling. I don't really feel that I fit in anymore, so I feel like its time to move on.

I've had some fun times here and I've made some great friends here, so I'll give shout outs below.

DK - probably one of my oldest friends here on Serebii. I've known you for a while, and throughout most of my time here in Serebii comp you've helped me improve immensely. Like, if it weren't for you, I'd probably still be the noob who thought that Cofagrigus was amazing in OU and had no clue on how to team build. You even helped me achieve reqs by giving me your DeoSharp team. I honestly cannot thank you enough for how much you've helped me grow as a team builder and battler. Seriously, thank you. I know that can I annoy you quite a bit, and I'm sorry for that. I hope we can stay friends. See you on the Xat or around the comp forums dude =]

MMS - I remember when we met. Some śhìt talking on the Xat led us to have a Bo3 where I won from hax =] Since then, we became pretty good friends, and you've helped me improve as a battler, and for that I really appreciate it. We've had our ups and downs, but I really hope we can remain on the ups from now on. Cya fren =]

Saph - You're the one person here on Serebii that I've never been able to beat. Ever. Idk how many times we've even battled; you always win. Hopefully one day I can finally beat you. That aside, you've been a good friend of mine since we met and have helped me out more than a few times. I can't even think of any times that we've bashed heads (not including stuff related to hax). Cya around.

Extroph - I haven't really talked to you that much as of late, but I can say this: you're a fucking funny dude. Seriously. Some of the shît you say on the Xat is hilarious. Keep it up pls. We've fought a few times (tho mostly with u using joke teams), but they were always fun nonetheless. Keep on keepin on fren

Eaglehawk - I haven't really talked to you much at all, but you seem pretty chill. Also that one post in the team building competition was heartwarming =] I see you on Smogon a lot, and even tho I don't interact with you much there, I do enjoy reading your posts. Cya around

Rising Star - haven't talked to you much either, but you seem pretty chill as well. I see you're back on Serebii (at least for now), so I'll see you around here or on the Xat.

And to everyone else that I've talked to, y'all have been pretty cool (except for a few, but I won't mention names cuz I wanna leave on a (hopefully) positive note).

See y'all around. I'll still go on the Xat cuz its like the only active one lol. Until then, take care, and farewell.

- Clone

Rip in pieces ;;;;;;;;;

cya 'round fren

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Yeah so uhh, hi.

Saph - You're the one person here on Serebii that I've never been able to beat. Ever. Huh.. Idk how many times we've even battled; you always win. Hopefully one day I can finally beat you. That aside, you've been a good friend of mine since we met and have helped me out more than a few times. I can't even think of any times that we've bashed heads (not including stuff related to hax). Cya around.

- Clone

:( See you round friend.

Rising Star

Certified Boss
Bai friend!

ALSo, I did the Ice Bucket challenge... wasnt bad i guess. I encourage you all to do it and donate though! It's for a good cause :)

See ya around Clone, glad you enjoyed your time here and sorry you felt like you didn't fit in :[

---

Mawilite has been officially banned. Thoughts?

Snorby

Snorby
Aside from losing my favorite team (rip), I'm happy about it. I didn't like building for it and I didn't like losing from Team Preview because of it, so now neither of those will happen :]

Eaglehawk

Banned
Yeah so uhh, hi.

- Clone

nooooo :(

bye clone.

wait why am i saying bye you're still on smogon

Rising Star

Certified Boss
Hey guys a lot of us have been playing haxball a lot on the Dragon's Den skype group. Might have tourney soon, anyone interested in joining/learning about haxball?

TheGreekTerror

A True Gentleman
Hey guys. I'm sorry for the bad news but I am leaving the clan. This upcoming semester in college for me is going to be really hard for me plus im active in sports, so I dont think I'll have time to drop on xat or be a part of this guild anymore. I wish you all the best of luck, and a special thanks to TDK for helping me suck less at competitive battling. Bye!

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Reopened upon request

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.