• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragons,dragons,dragons...

Gray™

My mono dragon team.
With this team I've fulfilled my duty as E4 on several Leagues usually getting me the best record of the league.
This team has also peaked 1450 (if I recal correctly)on smogon server before I got seriously haxed down.

Team at Glance:
149.gif
373.gif
612.gif
350.gif
598.gif
212.gif

Team In Detail:

149.gif

Dragonite (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- ExtremeSpeed
My First Dragon:
Dragonite
Pretty simple.The evs given are meant too boost its offensive abillities to the limit while leaving untouched its bulk.Draco Meteor because of its huge power +STAB,Eartquake to hit Steels like Jirachi and Heatran while Fire Blast is meant to hit Ferrothorn and Skar who take little to non damage from Earthquake.And Extremespeed is to kill weakened pokemons who tend to be faster.

373.gif

Salamence (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
My Second Dragon:
Salamence.
The evs are given to maximize its atk and speed to fully abuse the DD boost.Outrage for its devastating power after one DD,Fire Blast to kill Steels who resist Outrage and Earthquake because of Heatran.

612.gif

Haxorus (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
My Third and Final Dragon:
Haxorus
Another simple set.Evs to maximize its speed and atk.DD,Outrage and Earthquake for the same reasons as Salamence.Rock Slide over Brick Break because Brick Break fails to hit Ferrothorn that hard even after a DD boost while Rock Slide allows me to hit flying types harder without locking me.

598.gif

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 192 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
- Gyro Ball
My first Non-Dragon:
Ferrothorn
I chose Ferrothorn because of its typing,ability and bulk:)
The evs are to boost its defensive stats.Stealth Rock to hurt the opponents pokes everytime they switch in,Leech Seed+Protect to slowly drain out the opponents Hp while Portect also lets me check my opponents move and Gyro Ball because stab and because its slow:p

212.gif

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- U-turn
- Superpower
My second Non-Dragon:
Scizor
I was in need of a revenge killer and a Reuniclus check so Scizor I choose u;)
The evs are to boost its atk to the max and 252 evs on hp rather on speed because Scizor wont outspeed many pokemons anyway.U-Turn because it does a nice amount of damage on anything that doesn't resist while allowing me to switch,Bullet Punch because its a strong move with Technnician and STAB,Superpower to hit Steels who resist both its STABs and Pursuit to catch the Ghosts on the run^^

350.gif

Milotic (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Haze
My Third Non-Dragon and Final Pokemon:
Milotic
I wanted a third Ice resist as I assumed I would face lots of Ice pokemons as E4 and didn't want a third Steel type so a Water bulky like milo was the answer.
The evs to boost its hp and def.Scald because of STAB and nice burn chance,Recover for reliable recovery,Ice Beam to hit Dragons and Grass types and Haze to stop pokemons like Reuniclus and Volcarona who rely on their boosts to sweep.

And thats it.
One of my favorite teams ever.Not because it has reached 1450 on smogon,but because it has 3 Dragons =D

Eranu™

Might want to change Milotic to Spec Def Gastrodon since you're doomed when Thundurus get's up a Nasty Plot or two.

You may also want to give 248 EVs into HP instead of 252 so you will be able to switch in more. 252 makes you unable to switch into Spikes as much.

ashsinnoh

Ok. First of all. What's the point to run Multiscale with no Roost and Life Orb. Let's just say, you revenge kill someone with ES, and because of LO damage you lose Multiscale. That's no good. Run more defensive one, or boosting one, whatever... Than everything looks fine as it is, but i see kinda huge SubPlot Thundurus weakness, and Starmie can also put a lot holes in your team. Sorry if i haven't helped at all. Demist

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
*takes a page out of your book*

my suggestion :
images

Ninja Shedinja
Shedinja @ Air Balloon
Trait: Wonder Guard
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Sandstorm
- Final Gambit
- Hyper Beam

With the right spread Shedinja becomes almost impossible to kill.With the given evs it can survive up to100+ bullet punches from 6+adamant banded technician scizor,outrage from 6+adamant banded rivalry haxorus etc etc.
the moves are pretty simple:
sub to check if ttar has fire blast,stone edge,crunch or any kind of move at all.sandstorm to stop sun which boost fire attacks and that might get shedinja killed in 500 turns,final gambit to ohko bliss in the switch in if its very weakened(though scarf magikarp might also work) and hyper beam because of stab
air baloon is becoz of earth power heatran​

Gray™

Might want to change Milotic to Spec Def Gastrodon since you're doomed when Thundurus get's up a Nasty Plot or two.
wrong team is exca weak
You may also want to give 248 EVs into HP instead of 252 so you will be able to switch in more. 252 makes you unable to switch into Spikes as much.
wrong
I agree with gastrodon>milotic, but if you're just playing milo because it resists ice and can haze, use a vaporeon. its like milo, but slightly bulkier and with water absorb, which is nice. Thundurus gets the ban-hammer soon anyway.
wrong
change the 4 speed evs on scizor to spdef. its not like the speed will let you outspeed anything but other scizor anyway, and that just makes you lose momentum.

power whip>gyro ball on ferro if you're only running one attack, it just gives superior coverage.

ferro doesnt look all that essential to the team, honestly. a magnezone would check skarmory and just be all-around a better supporter to your offense. zone with magnet pull can get those steel out of the way and then your dragons can sweep.

other than these little things, it looks like a pretty solid team, i might test it out sometime, after tweaking it a bit ;)
gyro ball lets me hit grass types which are immune to leech seed so wrong
Ok. First of all. What's the point to run Multiscale with no Roost and Life Orb. Let's just say, you revenge kill someone with ES, and because of LO damage you lose Multiscale. That's no good. Run more defensive one, or boosting one, whatever... Than everything looks fine as it is, but i see kinda huge SubPlot Thundurus weakness, and Starmie can also put a lot holes in your team. Sorry if i haven't helped at all. Demist
for the switch in
even if its just for one turn the bulk from multiscale helps alot also fake out is pretty much non a myth in the current metagame
*takes a page out of your book*

my suggestion :
images

Ninja Shedinja
Shedinja @ Air Balloon
Trait: Wonder Guard
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Sandstorm
- Final Gambit
- Hyper Beam

With the right spread Shedinja becomes almost impossible to kill.With the given evs it can survive up to100+ bullet punches from 6+adamant banded technician scizor,outrage from 6+adamant banded rivalry haxorus etc etc.
the moves are pretty simple:
sub to check if ttar has fire blast,stone edge,crunch or any kind of move at all.sandstorm to stop sun which boost fire attacks and that might get shedinja killed in 500 turns,final gambit to ohko bliss in the switch in if its very weakened(though scarf magikarp might also work) and hyper beam because of stab
air baloon is becoz of earth power heatran​

finnally someone who knows their stuff=D
but...
B*TCH THATS MY SIGNATURE

zerofield

i miss miror
I like how you zoom in on the one thing I'm wrong about and ignore all my other possibly helpful contributions.