• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragons Exalted

Tuvixer

I had some fun opening a Dragons Exalted Booster Box last week. :D
I had some great pulls, but still missing around 20 cards to complete the set. The set has 53 rare cards, to it is practically impossible to complete it with just one booster box. Added to that the pull rate for secrete rare cards (4 in this set) is 1 in every 4 booster boxes.
Do you have the same experience, or had some great luck with single booster packs? :)
Also I have noticed that some people put Holo EX Rare cards in the same rarity tier as Full Art Rares. Is the pull rate for both the same?

Here is a video of me opening the booster box if anyone is interested to see what I have pulled :)

Tuvixer

Here are part 2 and 3. :)